Top 12 Top 12: Players

DeletedUser31385

How do you rate the top 12 players? I know it is way too early and it will change a lot. Please feel free to judge the players based on their statistics. I made this to see how it would go (Please feel free to make suggestions), so here is the test run.

Please feel free to use these to describe (Can use multiple):

Gold~ Mass gold user
Developed~ Good player who is succeeding
Developing~An okay player who might succeed
Declining~A player who is declining, and could be killed off completely, but you don't know yet
Dead Weight~A player who will die off and drop off the map
*Please feel free to suggest other terms.

DeletedUser

Emm fact, all top 15 players are using gold (not that anything is wrong with that).

The only player in the top 12 I see sinking is polegend, he's a gold abuser who doesn't know what he's doing, was already rimmed in Bhyrtos. He's also in a terrible alliance of noobs/simmers/barely active players which I don't really see going anywhere except feeding other alliances.

Rong13 is a beast, I hope his alliance has better luck in this server, he's a brilliant player, excellent sniper, and aggressive alright!

Fluffy Tinker Bell is quite reputed as well, in Actium was/still superb and I'm sure will do great on this server too.

I really don't know the rest of players in the top 12 list, nor have any knowledge of their playing style so I'll keep this list short. But here are some honorable mentions, who will/may eventually enter the top 12 area:

1.ItsOliver: This guy is a long term player, and he does well in what does. He never gives up even when against all odds.

2. Rowan III: I've seen this player in multiple servers, and he did well in most of them.

DeletedUser17088

BlackPig is the only top 12 that i have experience with, solid player also. likely he will be in the top 20 throughout the server

DeletedUser

i would like to say that i have more bp than Fluffy Tinker Bell and i am ranked 592 he blows

DeletedUser

nope just saying outside of spending his hard earned money on a game he is mediocre at best not top 12 material

DeletedUser50690

Anyways... I think ganniccus is an excellent player. Glad to see him in the top 3 at the moment. His buddies from BCZ wish him well. :)

DeletedUser

DeletedUser51416

by looking you up you are less than good as well seems u are more active in these forums than the game itself

Alright before you make a total fool out of yourself, let me help you.

http://prntscr.com/8hkij4

and yes its great to see ganni up in gear..great battles are around the corner

DeletedUser

lol, I did say multiple times that I'm not playing this world seriously, and as the title of the alliance I'm in may suggest why I'm here :)

But since you are a noob I'll destroy you with facts:

http://us.grepostats.com/world/us45/player/2110726

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en85/player/1094101

Yeah I think I got my point across.

well u said he would be good in this world did you not and all i said is right now he is not top 12 material except he opened his purse up and bought some gold and colonized a time or two maybe not confirmed but his bp is embarrassing compared to the rest in the top 12

you did not get any point across my opinion is still the same

btw good work defending that city we just took from u guys why dont u worry about that and not fluffing fluffy in the forums

DeletedUser

Lol, I'm just trolling you, but hey, lets be real you're gaming is garbage either ways.

Baldeagle04, a noob in a ranked 50 alliance happy about having 800 BP from clearing some farms and inactives. The same noob who posts terrible awards on his profile (not even attacker of the day or any other note worthy award), who played 30 worlds and sucked in all of them lol.

DeletedUser

Alright before you make a total fool out of yourself, let me help you.

http://prntscr.com/8hkij4

and yes its great to see ganni up in gear..great battles are around the corner

fluffy i agree u might be good in other worlds just not this one yet and by far u are the worse in the top 12 isnt opinion what this thread is about get on ur horse and do better and you would face criticism but you buy urself into the top 12 and this thread comes out then u got a target on ur back for this type of conversation it is nothing personal only factual

DeletedUser

Lol, I'm just trolling you, but hey, lets be real you're gaming is garbage either ways.

Baldeagle04, a noob in a ranked 50 alliance happy about having 800 BP from clearing some farms and inactives. The same noob who posts terrible awards on his profile (not even attacker of the day or any other note worthy award), who played 30 worlds and sucked in all of them lol.

well im not in the top 12 either and never claimed to be anything special you guys start this thread and cant handle the critisim that comes with it fine by me im here to have fun and to note if i didnt have a life with 4 kids and a wife and a job and all that normal stuff i would smoke ur tits off so dont post stupid stuff like top 12 in the first week and u wouldnt get stupid answers like my own again im going by the stats of this world and no other

DeletedUser32250

fluffy i agree u might be good in other worlds just not this one yet and by far u are the worse in the top 12 isnt opinion what this thread is about get on ur horse and do better and you would face criticism but you buy urself into the top 12 and this thread comes out then u got a target on ur back for this type of conversation it is nothing personal only factual

you have no idea mate. just not a clue

DeletedUser

well im not in the top 12 either and never claimed to be anything special you guys start this thread and cant handle the critisim that comes with it fine by me im here to have fun and to note if i didnt have a life with 4 kids and a wife and a job and all that normal stuff i would smoke ur tits off so dont post stupid stuff like top 12 in the first week and u wouldnt get stupid answers like my own again im going by the stats of this world and no other

Good, at least you acknowledge that your post was stupid. You see, I'm joking/trolling/mocking you because of your baseless criticism. People have barely left BP just yet, it's too soon to evaluate any player based on that alone. Activity, skill, and history does matter.

DeletedUser31385

Well, I see I have definitely sparked some conversation.

DeletedUser46310

Tinker, a quick question..Have you ever played with a different IGN? I do remember Tinkertell, rock solid player.