Hyrule

DeletedUser

Hyrule knights fight with courage, strength, and honor. We will protect each other, and leave the rest in ruins.

We are a smaller alliance of players that will use teamwork to claim victory in this world. We are never afraid to fight those stronger- superior strategy makes pure numbers useless. We are looking for those who are active, value protecting their allies as their top priority, and are experienced or willing and ready to learn as they fight with us. We are located in Ocean 54, although are also accepting those on the East side of O44. I'll see you on the battlefield.(SW)

If you are interested in joining, please contact me, or grepokat1999, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

soon to be eaten by Lone Wolves lol

Lol, an amusing thought. You've certainly been an interesting enemy, but it's what you can't see that'll bite the worst. ;)
We'll see who's left standing soon enough. Have fun! >: )

DeletedUser

shory story mr. trey got rimmed lol :pro:
Gg. I'm disappointed that it ended on the one day I came online much later than usual, but that's how the game goes. The war isn't over, but I concede that you've won this battle. Whether or not I would have made it with with another 6 hours to use is debatable, but I know I should have built more defense to replace the fallen, and had some people tripwire me. Lesson learned. With my 40% boost, I'll be back before you know it though(SW)
;-)

Btw, to anyone stumbling here unknowing, Hyrule has already merged at this point. I'll probably have this thread taken down.

DeletedUser

good job lads! :)

Thanks :) Love starting the world fighting with a great group, even if it costed me a city in the end.

(I tend to write more than I have to... But it's already written, so might as well lol)
I ended up surrounded by exactly the kind of players I wanted to while fighting this war, so even though I'm not currently a leader, I'm quite happy with where I ended up ;-) My old alliance mates are still some of the strongest in this new alliance... I think I can finally call myself a truly experienced leader. Only took something like 6 worlds lol. Next Hyrule will be a force to be reckoned with ;)