Wars

DeletedUser

True Fear has free cake and Taco Tuesdays...>_>..just a public service announcement..even though we are not doing so well atm..i still like the Tacos:eek:

DeletedUser

Loads of lies about the reason for the Raptor war, it was gonna happen any which way. The leaders are claiming they have reasons but in reality they would have been declared on either way.

For the record, i was 1 who wanted to declare war on them no matter what. I just find it funny that these "so called" reasons are coming out. They're all lies

It is a war game, if you want to win you do anything which is needed to give the team the best chance.

Maybe that's just how your brain is wired. We on the other hand value our word and are true to it. We had a NAP with Raptor pack, they breached it times and times again, simple as that. Sure, a NAP may mean stand for non-aggression pact, but in reality it's just Next Attack Please.

If Floki for instance was more trustworthy, why would we fight them? lol. You left Repo because you wanted us to stab 4H in the back. Even though I didn't want them as allies, it is nonetheless treacherous to betray them when iMrCornetto already pacted with them when we had just started. I personally prefer a sea of red.

Either way, I advice you to change your terrible and nasty attitude. A little birdy told me that even in Redneck Avengers you've been nothing but whining and complaining as usual, keep that up and you may eventually get the boot.

Just an advice of a quitting man, take it or leave it.

DeletedUser42118

I don't know how we got onto your opinions of my personality from what i wrote.... Who's the nasty one? TBH in response i say "tell someone who gives a"
I don't think i'd need many guesses at the little birdie, good for you taking it as gospel honest truth though. I don't believe i'll get booted, not this week anyway.

I don't understand that bit at the end.... Are you quitting?

DeletedUser51368

I don't know how we got onto your opinions of my personality from what i wrote.... Who's the nasty one? TBH in response i say "tell someone who gives a"
I don't think i'd need many guesses at the little birdie, good for you taking it as gospel honest truth though. I don't believe i'll get booted, not this week anyway.

Why this facade, you guys have a Pact? Yawnsville!

DeletedUser

Yes I am.

Yes you do need many guesses, you'd be surprised at the amount of people. Meh, I only responded because you simply stated that we declared war for no reason, which was wrong. Times and times again Tim posted Floki's responses in the council discussions, I guess you weren't there since you're too busy playing darts and getting drunk.

Hahaha, I think you should know that yourself, you left one alliance, now in your second alliance you're already struggling to stay in. Well, maybe not this week, as it's ending already, perhaps next week? Haha.

Either ways, I'm done with this world. So it doesn't really matter anyway hahahaha.

DeletedUser

Four Horsemen and Repo and Debt collectors V's Fallen is proving to be very funny..why can't all these alliances take out an 'MRA'????? :p

All i can say is Pandosia must of been a noob server if Repo win that,, I had a harder time on the toilet this morning then dealing with them and their allies 'attacks'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Four Whores and Repo and Debt collectors V's Fallen is proving to be very funny..why can't all these alliances take out an 'MRA'????? :p

All i can say is Pandosia must of been a noob server if Repo win that,, I had a harder time on the toilet this morning then dealing with them and their allies 'attacks'.

Buddy the only thing that is saving your alliance is morale. lol.

DeletedUser

and TT, and 4horse ineptitude ( you should pick allies who can at very least spell protect attacks) . I had 40 plus attacks from you and your allies today, i dodged most pretty sure my militia will win Me DoD 2 moro.. but sorry I am sure a coalition many times our size with 300 players will prove me wrong, just as soon as you get your ' morale' issues sorted out :p

DeletedUser

and TT, and 4horse ineptitude ( you should pick allies who can at very least spell protect attacks) . I had 40 plus attacks from you and your allies today, i dodged most pretty sure my militia will win Me DoD 2 moro.. but sorry I am sure a coalition many times our size with 300 players will prove me wrong, just as soon as you get your ' morale' issues sorted out :p

From me? I never attacked TF, I'm located in the far east, and already quitting so most likely I won't be coming after TF personally lol. What coalition? You do understand that RA and BRB aren't really targeting TF, right? More importantly, TF has not been fully targeted by Repo as much as other alliances have, such BoB, Dynamic, FF and Raptor pack.

DeletedUser

Iam sorry you quit, you will miss all fun.now RP have bit of breathing space and Fallen are crushing Repo and their henchmen what will happen with the best targets 4H? probably repo will stack with Bri and Dlu and cross their fingers, we know 4h have 1 good player (sorry Golder) their leader is crying on forums about little spell campaign, few spies and he is STACKED.But not 1 attack yet..we know where those Bri are coming from your own forum is a gold mine :)

edit - little example of Repos noob ability, i just launch half Ls nuke on them. Player hits purification . then wisdomw, then Zueses Rage..awesome.:D

DeletedUser42118

Katie might well decide to boot me Minaotous, we will soon see

The GM

Phrourach
what will happen with the best targets 4H?

They will be eaten up one by one. They have set a new record for being one of the most ineffective alliances Grep has ever seen. It is embarrsing how easy it is to defeat their attacks.

If it wasn't for their masters feeding them biremes they wouldn't be around today.

little example of Repos noob ability, i just launch half Ls nuke on them. Player hits purification . then wisdomw, then Zueses Rage..awesome.:D

Lol, they sound as good as Four Horseman, no wonder they are joined at the hip. And I agree with you previous post about how full of noobs Pandosia was to allow these clowns to win.

Four Whores and Repo and Debt collectors V's Fallen

Is that all? We have these 3 plus 4H attacking us. Pathetic bunch really.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42118

Yes I am.

Yes you do need many guesses, you'd be surprised at the amount of people. Meh, I only responded because you simply stated that we declared war for no reason, which was wrong. Times and times again Tim posted Floki's responses in the council discussions, I guess you weren't there since you're too busy playing darts and getting drunk. (Quote messed up but that is minatomus)

So you kept the nap with Raptors Knowing you were going to break it? This is all i'm asking, i don't want any becauses, i just want the answer to the question i asked (this is fella)

DeletedUser9267

fella to answer your question, yes a nap can be made knowing that it's gonna be broken down the road. At the time it's made it serves the purposes of both parties involved. Nap is not Pact those 2 are very different from each other.
Personally when I would make a Nap I would make sure that terms are established i.e. 48 hour notice to terminate etc. If no terms are outlined, all is fair;)

DeletedUser43070

sorry guys I'm too busy to be able to update this, can someone else do it ?