2.97 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The change is intentional and is not a bug. We are the feedback on the change, so please keep giving it. In the top right hand corner in the town overview underneath your selected God is a display showing how close you are to another Victory Procession. Additionally your total BP can been seen either in the Culture Overview or in the Rankings pages.

DeletedUser21774

I cannot run vps except in the agora view. And when in agora view the grep hangs when trying to switch city to city. Not sure if its a screen glitch or a memory problem with the new update. I have to refresh very often now (every few transactions).

DeletedUser

I cannot run vps except in the agora view. And when in agora view the grep hangs when trying to switch city to city. Not sure if its a screen glitch or a memory problem with the new update. I have to refresh very often now (every few transactions).

Same for alot
People with 200 vps to run are having to do each individually by scrolling between each city/agora. Except every 4th/5th city it freezes and you have to refresh the browser lol. What a joke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

The change is intentional and is not a bug. We are the feedback on the change, so please keep giving it. In the top right hand corner in the town overview underneath your selected God is a display showing how close you are to another Victory Procession. Additionally your total BP can been seen either in the Culture Overview or in the Rankings pages.

They removed that. You can't see your total BP in culture overview. It says the cost is 300 and if you scroll over the button it shows 300 with a description. The BP amount on the bar near the god might get missed by a lot of people.

DeletedUser

Absolutely terrible update. As others have said, it hangs when changing cities (it's when changing cities by any method, not just scrolling). And the VP/culture overview thing is a disaster, I ran 250 VP's a couple of days ago. How am I supposed to do that when I have to scroll through the cities and refresh every 3rd or 4th one?

DeletedUser31385

They need to revert and scrap this update until they get something that will work.

DeletedUser46671

This new update, for the Agora, while it may look nice , it's not an improvement, it is the opposite. We all know we need 300 BP for a Victory Procession and before the " so called improvement " you could actually see, exactly how many BP you needed for the next VP, now you don't and that's what some of us ,want to know.
We will need to take out that old fashioned calculator or pen and paper , use our brains and start adding ourselves. Maybe this was intentional, maybe that is the improvement :p

On top of that, as many others have said, you can't run VPs,using the Culture overview,in the Premium option of the Administrator.
Thank you Dev team..

DeletedUser

Infos from the german externals:

The devs are working on the bugs. There will be a silent update tomorrow (you do not need to refresh/log in anew after this), which should fix most of the bugs.

My personal opinion about this update:

The same as everyones else here. Who is coming up with all the Ideas to "improve" all the things, that are running perfectly well in the game. Are there no bugs to work on anymore? Sometimes i really ask myself if the IG employees even play their game properly :(

Were i not a very peaceloving man, i might drive the 400 KM to Hamburg and see if i can find the man(s) responsible and try to **** some sense into him(them).

EDIT:

This update is full of bugs, it is like someone forgot to BETA test the update or deployed the wrong branch. The game is somewhat unusable at the moment.

The update was testet, the prerelease feedback thread with 32 posts mostly ignored (as usual).

DeletedUser31385

I know some people who got ticked off about all the bugs ruining their gameplay. Over 100k BPs to spend and he has to refresh every 3-4 cities.

DeletedUser21774

Update causes Attack Planner to hang extensively. After switching through a few cities the screen doesn't update. Opening the attack screen shows a blank box until you refresh and go back in. It took me 5 refreshes + to build an attack and then it hung equally when trying to execute the attacks.

DeletedUser42857

Like last time, trade overview, premium PAID FOR feature screwed up for nearly a week. no apology from inno, no compensation nothing..

this time, culture overview broken, another premium feature..

meanwhile in slightly delusional inno land..

test.jpg

DeletedUser31385

Like last time, trade overview, premium PAID FOR feature screwed up for nearly a week. no apology from inno, no compensation nothing..

test.jpg

You sure did get the delusional part right. "Very needed improvement" alright. More like a downgrade from what was there previously.

DeletedUser

After checking the German externals again,i have to rephrase my last post:

xnyrozsa48.jpg

We hope, that some or even all of the bugs can be resolved tomorrow by implementing another update. This will be kind of a silent update, which would not require you to login anew or refresh your browser.

I hope they will get this done tomorrow!

DeletedUser21625

test.jpg

"a few new goodies in the agora" ??????? where?

what a crock of lies.

DeletedUser21774

In Senate view, game hangs and doesn't go into demolition mode when the button is pressed. I hit the 'demolition' button and demolition did not activate. Instead it resulted in adding a level. Went through this 3 times until I refreshed. After refreshing game demolition mode worked.

DeletedUser21774

The Culture Overview window has been fixed to permit vps now.

The difference is that the battle points window shows unused and '300'. If this is the way it's gonna be, will be there a help button or changes to the wiki explaining this?

wspYRLV.jpg

DeletedUser42857

VP's still not working properly in culture overview.

you can click the green ticks and run them one by one, but clicking the drop down and doing run everywhere brings up that you need 300bp to run one

DeletedUser46251

I bet you it will be high fives and back slaps for the guys that stay late tonight to fix their own f*ck up, maybe even an early xmas bonus :D

DeletedUser19920

Well I see everyone is having the same problems as I am having so at least I know it's not my computer. Instead of changing something that works fine and nobody asked to change may I suggest some changes that I would like to see and get feedback from others about these suggestions.
1)In the bag I have 20 slots but I have 140 cities so I have a very limited number of things I can use. How about if you could make it so I could store 20 of each thing in the bag
2)As stated above 140 cities.The farming villages: I spend more time going through the farming villages than actually playing the game. Make a check box to farm all the farming villages at once. This would save me at least 3 hours every day.
3)Make a enlarge button on the overviews so I could see more without having to scroll through as much.
4) Give me a minimize button on the players profile page. This would allow me to attack or support all of a players cities without having to open it each time to get to the next city.
5)Add a store favor slot I can put in the bag. You could make this favor specific and add 5 to bag or not. I loved the extra favor and extended bag from the Spartans.
6) I play in a 1 speed world and after major battles it takes 2 weeks to rebuild my troops. Give me more options to speed up this process, some of the above would help.
7)Make it possible to use spells or quests on a city you have under siege.
8)Make it possible to use your quests on others. As a larger player I have more things than my smaller alliance members and would be able to help them more if I could use what I have to help them.