Maybe time for new speed 1 world?

DeletedUser

There was no speed 1 revolt world in a while. Spoke with lot of people and many wish to play slow world. Easier to synchronize with RL obligations, more suitable for players who prefer good planing and strategy over mindless clicking all over the interface.

Please support speed 1 world.

Thank you!

DeletedUser31385

A good choice there. Zancles was the last speed 1.

DeletedUser44426

:rolleyes:......I guess we will never see the end of these types of threads.

DeletedUser

If its speed 1 the alliance cap will be large because if anybody hasnt noticed lots of effort is made now to bring WW around sooner.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Last speed 1 world was Zancle back near the end of March, 6 months ago, just in case anyone was wondering.

Maybe there might be a new one coming out regardless of being conquest or revolt, before Christmas.

DeletedUser31057

The last Revolt server Speed - 1 is en72 (World Hermonassa).

I would join for the next Revolt world settings Speed - 1, Unit Speed - 2; Alliance cap 200 ~ 300. Good if Inno will open end of this month.

Ryann16

Strategos
If its speed 1 the alliance cap will be large because if anybody hasnt noticed lots of effort is made now to bring WW around sooner.

Didn't seem to work on Idalium. World speed was 1, Alliance Cap was 300 or so... Played the server from December 2012 to May 2014

DeletedUser

Didn't seem to work on Idalium. World speed was 1, Alliance Cap was 300 or so... Played the server from December 2012 to May 2014

Did Idalium have the increased city size (with same WW points requirements), events every 6 weeks which lets you buy troops and double bps for quicker slots or events which actually increase the world speed?
The quicker a world ends the quicker people move onto a new one, wonder at which stage players spend the most gold.....
Anyway was kind of off topic :p

DeletedUser29066

After Delos I'm not sure I could stand another Speed 1, but I might be willing to try. Lemme think about it ...

Lets see, Things to do:

1. Watch paint peel
2. Watch grass grow
3. Wait for Cubs to win World Series
4. Wait for farm level or academy level upgrade in speed 1 world

sooo much fun, I can hardly stand it

DeletedUser31385

Speed one isn't too bad. I might have a plan to fix the problem.

DeletedUser42519

I just get mad with the building speed when I do speed1. I'm just not used to it

DeletedUser21374

I thought it is great playing at Speed 1 but how wrong I am... Tonnes of people quit halfway and we barely had enough points for WW to start and it took forever (2+ years) for the WW to start.