EN87 (Know its a while away) Together

DeletedUser50935

Right, a message to all those who have joined my premade... Please wait for a link do NOT join the world, thanks.

DeletedUser50935

I guess its a bit fast, but I kinda like the settings :)

DeletedUser34786

Pretty sure I'll be joining if anyone wants to join up with me..

DeletedUser

jamez I will join,as I have played with you and you seem like a good player;) also any idea when you are going to join? Right after the world opens or wait a while?

DeletedUser50935

jamez I will join,as I have played with you and you seem like a good player;) also any idea when you are going to join? Right after the world opens or wait a while?

Ok. We shall be joining on Tuesday afternoon. What server did we play on (sorry for my forgetfullness) but it will be good to have you.

DeletedUser50935

I didn't play sinope... Sorry. my IGN is Jamezbeast....

DeletedUser

I remember playing with you,but not which server :p then again I have played most of the servers in the last 2 years :p

DeletedUser17513

well world has been announced, its fast conquest world with active morale

DeletedUser50935

OK... But everyone in the alliance must contribute or they will be booted....

DeletedUser21374

Difference between 4th and 5th gen world

I don't know myself, but i assume there are no difference. The 4th generation world is the same as the 5th generation world. however there is a different between the 1st Gen and the 5th Gen, in terms of game play (its been Updated) that's all.

Hope this helped :p

I am currently on en72 and en86 and these are the differences I could find :

1) Heroes system. In 4th generation, I think inno is testing the system using the island quest. The true intention behind this is to generate coins for the heroes which is active in 5th gen.
2) Academy. 4th gen max 30, 5th gen max 36. City Festival and Olympic Games can still be held at level 30. There are good technologies at higher level, so level 31 and 34 cannot be ignored.

I'll update if I find more.

Last edited by a moderator: