Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser42857

There will be always people that have no qualities, honor and self opinion. They will keep on repeating things they heard and believe or wish to believe and will always try to drag the focus on them. Probably they feel like they are important this way.

This makes absolutely no sense.

People that have no qualities, honor or self opinion. They seem contradictory. Do you mean someone full of self opinion, and at the same time lacking honor? Actually the whole thing makes no sense.

Whats interesting is you accuse these "trolls" of having no honour.

So lets get this straight...

Someone who posts on forums calling out people who cheat, have no honour?

yet, people who use farming bots, or software to log onto each others accounts 24/7, they are full of honour?

Oh do me a favour.

Really fascinating the difference in peoples responses.. :D

nichy (on alliance with outed cheater) - people who call others out on forums for cheating are trolls and lack honour..
canby (dont even know who he is in game) - people who cheat with bots are not that bad, people who switch alliances are worse

herefordgrl - not on alliance with outed cheats - opposes cheating
james - not on alliance with outed cheats - opposes cheating

martis/sloth - sensibly keep out of the whole thing..

hmmmmm

DeletedUser50935

haha another unsigned rep from someone who thinks everything i post is wrong and who can't even spell everything right,sad really... At least i have the balls to sign neg rep... The haters gonna hate hate hate, but im just gonna post post post My opinion,My opinion....

DeletedUser50935

As for scum that this thread attracts...I think that you will find yourself topping the charts for that list.

I would suggest that you start a new thread for your argument, since this is technically for the top 12 discussion and the majority of your attempts are far off topic.

However, I am sure we won't be that lucky...because you simply don't have the common sense to do so. Why not? Because it won't meet your "personal" needs of "attention".

In other words...I would wager that less than 5% of the players who come out here to read Abdera threads would actually read a NEW thread about an argument you want to have with me or with anyone in QoQ or EN or whatever QUALIFIED alliance and player you pick - the lack of attention would leave you were you've spent the majority of this server to this point - playing this game with yourself, attempting to hide behind the wall of whatever alliance will take you in on a trial basis, and without the attention you come here craving. Every reply any of us post to you serves as a dopamine or adrenaline rush for you.

So, either give us all the thank you that we have earned or have a bit of common sense and start a new thread/topic that makes sense. Being a habitual thread spammer (as you are becoming) may get you the attention you personally crave, but it won't get you any respect from regulars out here.
attention is not my goal... my goal is to eliminate idiots (like you) from the forum... and the only way to do that is to be able to provide a decent argument against them

DeletedUser49059

haha another unsigned rep from someone who thinks everything i post is wrong and who can't even spell everything right,sad really... At least i have the balls to sign neg rep... The haters gonna hate hate hate, but im just gonna post post post My opinion,My opinion....

I should negative rep you for making up a fake post from me as your footer/signature on all of your posts...but in actuality, I find it quite sad that you can put the energy into doing things like that as opposed to actually PLAYING the game. That's a sign of wasted time, talent and a pathetic grasp at attention.

Besides, I am sure that the mods will catch up with you on that one at some point anyway.

Clearly you missed my suggestion to START AN ON TOPIC THREAD for this ...so maybe if I put it in bold this time it will sink in or the lightbulb upstairs might flicker just once for you. Jamezbeast = Spammerbeast, comprende?

herefordgrl - not on alliance with outed cheats - opposes cheating

Dim, I feel pretty confident in saying that our alliance is fairly straight up. When you have used your superpowers to identify any "botters" we may have, by all means...I use the same IGN on the server as here, so I am pretty easy to find.

Now...how about we ALL get back on topic and keep it relevant to the top 12 as opposed to personal stabs and offtopic junk?

DeletedUser

6ab4c408d9af195be31314e808a2cfa6.png

Relevant
772ff00ab2be9275793d46d651df3ab3.png

Relevant
e6309a85f407cc2b127b1129dd2e6bde.png

Relevant
64e2b21b3cdbf4c15f84a8592925d7ce.png

Relevant
9d6e7b58814678742c0805ee7625bd41.png

Relevant

I will do another top 12 soon, may take me some time as i like to do them thorough and well done.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50935

I should negative rep you for making up a fake post from me as your footer/signature on all of your posts...but in actuality, I find it quite sad that you can put the energy into doing things like that as opposed to actually PLAYING the game. That's a sign of wasted time, talent and a pathetic grasp at attention.

Besides, I am sure that the mods will catch up with you on that one at some point anyway.

Clearly you missed my suggestion to START AN ON TOPIC THREAD for this ...so maybe if I put it in bold this time it will sink in or the lightbulb upstairs might flicker just once for you. Jamezbeast = Spammerbeast, comprende?

Dim, I feel pretty confident in saying that our alliance is fairly straight up. When you have used your superpowers to identify any "botters" we may have, by all means...I use the same IGN on the server as here, so I am pretty easy to find.

Now...how about we ALL get back on topic and keep it relevant to the top 12 as opposed to personal stabs and offtopic junk?

I noticed you call me talented... Thanks and since you say your 'not great players' you imply i'm a better player then you...
Hate me if you want i'm always gonna be contraversial...
As for Spammerbeast I take the title with pride herefordnoob...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But again Canby, when the conversation is based around people who are cheating in game, your response is to detract, and now harp on about turncoats and backstabbers.

There is no conversation, you just come on screaming 'CHEATERS, CHEATERS CHEATERS' at those alliances which are red flagged to you. People call you out for obvious trolling and the irony of your overnight morale backbone so you just shout louder.

If cheating is as rife on this server as you have claimed would you not agree that there must be a decent few in your alliance doing so? Just based on the vast numbers and, of course the most important thing, how many people EN have that are above Dimspace in the rankings?

Trolling is like an addiction for some, you can tell when you start getting withdrawal symptoms so im going to help you break the habit by not feeding you anymore :)

Top 12 anybody?

DeletedUser21287

The amount of scum this thread attracts is incredible: herefordnoob, Slothidiotman and then Martish*tV... dim is quite frankly (aside from me) the least dim player here!!!

eh... what...errrmm? How did I become scum lol (Im deeply hurt)

DeletedUser50935

You butted in and disagreed with me, everyone who does that is scum :D

DeletedUser42857

There is no conversation, you just come on screaming 'CHEATERS, CHEATERS CHEATERS' at those alliances which are red flagged to you. People call you out for obvious trolling and the irony of your overnight morale backbone so you just shout louder.

not at all.

Qoq had a player banned for suspected cheating, fact, and people associated with that person will logically be considered suspect.

And today a Bloods player has admitted along with multiple other players of widespread cheating. thats a fact too.

As opposed to you, who so far have accused me of jumping ship and deserting my alliance which is 100% innacurate as I was in VM when they left to join bloods and just shouted that its all very funny..

Strangely, rather than admitting that you were wrong on that, and therefore by logic could be wrong on other things, you continue to talk irrelevance and throw around petty insults.

And do you even know what irony means? And do know how to use it properly in a sentance?

Bless.

(And fwiw, i thought a player on jtt was using some sort of bot to snipe. i raised it with several people for advice and opinion and stopped requesting support from him because he was just "too good"). My moral backbone aint an overnight thing, trust me)

SlothTzu

Strategos
fan isn't quite the word i'd use...

Why? You post about me enough, it's kinda weird, actually. What have I done to you exactly?

My alliance took a few of your cities, is that why you're mad?

Dim, Herefordgrl, I know we don't get along, but at least none of us are Jamez.

DeletedUser50935

Why? You post about me enough, it's kinda weird, actually. What have I done to you exactly?

My alliance took a few of your cities, is that why you're mad?

Dim, Herefordgrl, I know we don't get along, but at least none of us are Jamez.
whats wrong with being Jamez...

SlothTzu

Strategos
whats wrong with being Jamez...

Clearly you have some kind of self esteem issues. Are you ok?

Does it bring you joy calling people idiots on the internet for no clear reason?

At least when Dim argues with me, he has decent points. But you, I don't understand.

DeletedUser50935

Clearly you have some kind of self esteem issues. Are you ok?

Does it bring you joy calling people idiots on the internet for no clear reason?

At least when Dim argues with me, he has decent points. But you, I don't understand.

... idiot

SlothTzu

Strategos
... idiot

Says it all.

Your words carry no weight here. You can make up quotes and put them in your sig all you like, people will only think you're all the more pathetic.

Next you'll be waiting outside my house or something.

Are you in love with me? Or is it just lust? Why do you crave my attention? :)

DeletedUser50935

Says it all.

Your words carry no weight here. You can make up quotes and put them in your sig all you like, people will only think you're all the more pathetic.

Next you'll be waiting outside my house or something.

Are you in love with me? Or is it just lust? Why do you crave my attention? :)

erm... no... i'm not a pervert... no rl insults please

SlothTzu

Strategos
erm... no... i'm not a pervert... no rl insults please

Fairly sure calling someone an idiot translates to rl.

But I'm sorry for breaking your heart Jamez, I'm already taken.

It wasn't meant to be, so the sooner you move on and forget about me the better for both of us.