Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser

if a player starts getting attacked and losing cities quickly and goes into vm...is that their cowardice showing?
If dealing with real life issues or even if just need a break from the game...then no I do not think so.
If they run into vm but continue to play regularly on new US server...yes...I believe it is because they are afraid and know the inevitable outcome.
I can explain it again if they want...there will only be one crown in Mochlos...if you want it...come get it

DeletedUser48698

if a player starts getting attacked and losing cities quickly and goes into vm...is that their cowardice showing?
If dealing with real life issues or even if just need a break from the game...then no I do not think so.
If they run into vm but continue to play regularly on new US server...yes...I believe it is because they are afraid and know the inevitable outcome.
I can explain it again if they want...there will only be one crown in Mochlos...if you want it...come get it

Just curious as to who you are talking about here? (player going into VM here and playing on US server).

DeletedUser

Just curious as to who you are talking about here? (player going into VM here and playing on US server).

It is easy enough for you to check and see who is in that world and active yet is in vm here. We have players playing in both who see them there...yet they are in vm in this world.
Your Leaders have disappeared....the original blackfury and bf 2.0 has now gone missing...is bf 3.0 being released soon.
I have no issue with them quitting...just do not be petulant and prolong the inevitable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42584

You guys are like the Enegizer Whiners. You keep whining and whining and whining. I will force feed you guys the hard truth. No matter what the reason you come up with, Spies, heebie geebies, hocus pocus, chupi cabras or what ever.... the better team, THE MORE DETERMINED TEAM, PREVAILED. I cant speak for all of this worlds alliances but how many can say it has the same leadership intact from day one. Not just the same account name, Im talking the same players. This team has a strong leadership and has even stronger soldiers that all work together. Read through this forum and see how many MFW leaders or players wrote anything negative about their own alliance. Not a one. I would probably have enough content from a certain alliance to publish a joke book.

DeletedUser30140

Wheeeee, The inactive roundup continues.....

DeletedUser30140

Message to PR... Shouldn't we take this fight to a different world where we at least have something to fight for??

DeletedUser42584

Message to PR... Shouldn't we take this fight to a different world where we at least have something to fight for??

Not only something new to fight for but a whole new world for them to whine and complain about.

DeletedUser42584

All I want for Christmas is this world to end....this world to end...this world to end. All I want for Christmas is this world to end but the other team still thinks they have a chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaance.....(((((APPLAUSE)))))) Thank you Thank you....Im here every Tuesday night....Try the veal!!

DeletedUser42584

OOOOOOOOOH The Wonders sure do look Shiny. And PR is mighty whiny. And if this world ever ends...They'll lose again lose again lose again........................WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

It seems our enemy believes we should just quit and leave...that we are being unfair by not leaving and allowing them to get an easy crown.
I am confused by this...I know of Reparation Bills being passed after a war to help a defeated enemy rebuild; but only after they surrendered.
Are we to set precedent and allow those who sat and did little through the entire game just exist and then gain a crown that they will brazenly display in other worlds as earned.
No...I think not. That is not something we will do and shame on you for even suggesting it.
If you want a crown...come try and take mine...I will slap your dirty little thieving fingers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42584

You guys are worse than roaches. Roaches are sitting and waiting for humans to die off so they can inherit the earth.

DeletedUser

perhaps they think it is like their grade school...where Gr 6 was the best three years of their life...and they got a medal every time just for trying.
If they give me addresses...I will personally mail each of them a shiny gold star to post in their scrapbook
They will not get any medals in Mochlos tho...there are no medals here just for playing...take the shiny gold star...is the best offer you will get and the only real reward.

DeletedUser42584

How on earth did Hitler not use the grand PR strategy. Germans would have finally attacked Soviet Union in the 1990s when Russia fell apart. Not that their strategy is working. Someone needs to break into Inno games and pull plug on server. Take it outside and shoot it

DeletedUser

WOW...now I heard Grepo rewards simmers who hang out to the end and gives them a Last Man Standing award...players going 100's of days doing nothing so they can have a flashy pic that means nothing and no one will see...how completely pathetic are you?
I used to respect a few players outside our alliance but that has been replaced by disgust and disdain for most of them.
They should rename the award "Last Simmers Standing"
No more simming...play or lose a pile of cities. If pretty pics mean so much...stats might too. You may regret giving all your stuff to other players to boost their rankings.
Do numbers and rankings help cover the shame or do you still end up in a corner crying at night that you are as worthless as your style of play here.

DeletedUser42584

Its not the Last man standing award...Its the Last Moron Spending award. You know what people with drive and ambition do? When they win or for that fact even when they lose, they look forward to the next time. To correct mistakes from past defeats or to improve what they accomplished.....LOSERS......they cant except what has happened so they stay. they linger on hoping for the winners to decide " Im going to do it again elsewhere." Are you guys scared of starting over in a new world? Maybe trying to right the ship? Is getting a Last Man Standing award that more important Than a Builder of 4 or a Ruler of Worlds Award.. PATHETIC. Join a new world...Grepo should be ashamed they have let this world drag on for so long... Cant tell you how many of MFW have no wish to play another world because of this nonsense....or was that PR\Swarm plan all along....Drive us to no longer want to play so you can try in another server without MFW to ruin your chances.

DeletedUser

Do guys actually take pride in their ability to build slow transports and then kill them on ghosts to get the bp? Perhaps a S.T.O.R.M. player could answer that question; frynturn? You have many of your cities with 280+ slow transports and a single troop. Is this a new fighting style or a cowards way to climb rankings?
How pathetic and sad that a player can walk into another world and brag about fighting skills that do not exist...shame on you.
It is because of losers like this that this world is dragging on...and guys like Roni who have done nothing in this world in months but want to stay for Last Man Standing award. And to think I wasted a few months respecting them and that alliance and believed they actually stood for something but it seems they are some of the ones who think Grepo is just a prettier version of Farmville.
What a joke!!!
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

DeletedUser

Most of those who remain here and are not with us are either total rubbish or on totally unsubstantiated vengeance tours or waiting that sucker prize at the end.

Not sure if this gets you fools (talking to you Phoenix rising, TAW - PR, SwarmMak, Dragons) out the door quicker but i am seriously contemplating informing your enemy’s or the general public in other worlds you play about your off/on times.. You know perfectly that most of you guys are an open book to us after playing against you for such lengths...

DeletedUser42584

NAZ are you serious? You are contemplating do that? Why wait. These people are the reason so many of us who had a passion for this game now disdain it and may never play it again. I wouldnt just give out on\off times. I would let their enemies know if they are right or left handed, prefer checkers or chess.....wouldnt be suprised if most prefered checkers, what flavor ice cream they like best or if they are lactose intollerant. Anything and everything to make it harder on them as they have litterally made this world and this game a joke

DeletedUser42584

27 days and yes I am happy. If you guys made an effort to make it interesting for the past 8+ months no one would be running their mouths like that. Now your alliance can go play another world. Unfortunately it will be a lose lose situation for your opponents. PR will either win the 7 wonders or simply get beat, again, and drag it on waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long, again.