News from the Rim

• Thread starter DeletedUser50332
  • Start date

DeletedUser51727

Really... Which member of the TD leadership told you that may I ask?

I suspect someone is telling porkies to be honest since you where never in TD.

I don't remember since it's been a few weeks. We had a pact with them for a week I believe, ran an OP but only took one city (everything was stacked 2k+ birs but we found a gap). There was absolutely no help from TD. After asking why there was a suggestion to tell low point members to found cities in enemy area and annoy them with low morale instead.

While valid tactic, it's not my thing. I don't want to babysit noobs and any low pointer who doesn't grow much for months shoud be kicked and his cities conquered.

DeletedUser

TD is going to get destroyed. None of them are really good fighters statwise except for maybe The GM and a few others.

DeletedUser

TD is going to get destroyed. None of them are really good fighters statwise except for maybe The GM and a few others.

Are you making that judgement based on BP alone as It seems you are?.. Go up against Exorctisul, florun gorin, reddevils and effinel and then tell me they have no good fighters -they didn't all get those crowns by accident you know.

DeletedUser

Are you making that judgement based on BP alone as It seems you are?.. Go up against Exorctisul, florun gorin, reddevils and effinel and then tell me they have no good fighters -they didn't all get those crowns by accident you know.

Yes I am. In this world they pale in comparison than they were in Hermonassa. I consider it an abomination to win a crown in a 400 cap world anyway.

Edit: But whatever. I don't discredit them on their accomplishments. They'll just have a REALLY tough time fighting BRB.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you will be surpassed by their resilience - like TF they will be here regardless and although they started late I can't see BRB having the ability to put them in much longterm trouble, when we say BRB we also can't pretend we are talking about 1 alliance.. you might say Herm was a 400 cap but it was vicious. BRB is basically a 200 CAP as anyone here knows, plus all their other allied they are basically playing in one way or another with 300 plus players so I'm not sure i see the diffence in a 400 cap or 40 cap in Grepolis now a days.

DeletedUser51727

None in TD in top-100 fighters except The GM, who is currently #79. Most are very low in list, which pretty much sums it up.

DeletedUser

^it is a Long game and a lot of 'Top 100 fighters' here dropped out the second they were op'd. My point being that TD having started late are slowly creeping up the charts and will be around, they are also used to being attacked so I don't think that will bother them much in the long term. I would not be surprised if they stick around an do well.

DeletedUser48096

I don't remember since it's been a few weeks. We had a pact with them for a week I believe, ran an OP but only took one city (everything was stacked 2k+ birs but we found a gap). There was absolutely no help from TD. After asking why there was a suggestion to tell low point members to found cities in enemy area and annoy them with low morale instead.

While valid tactic, it's not my thing. I don't want to babysit noobs and any low pointer who doesn't grow much for months shoud be kicked and his cities conquered.

Not very specific in your answer there Helena.. There really is nothing stopping you going back through your messages to find the player in question who told you that, Iam guessing your unwillingness to do that tells more than anything. Besides nice attempt at dodging the question and trying to avoid the point I raised.. But that said Iam curious how people like yourself and ProstheticHead can argue that TD is going to be destroyed.. If the conquests over the last seven days are anything to go by your not doing a very good job...

d7dfe163bd168496980fcd644225fe4d.png

Not bad for an alliance who is supposed to be noobs eh? :p

The GM

Phrourach
They'll just have a REALLY tough time fighting BRB.

I have to agree with you here. I have been looking for targets all over the place and everytime I lick my lips in excitement and go to "click attack" I find another BRB player hiding away in VM?

Tough, REALLY tough....

Last edited:

DeletedUser51727

Not very specific in your answer there Helena.. There really is nothing stopping you going back through your messages to find the player in question who told you that, Iam guessing your unwillingness to do that tells more than anything. Besides nice attempt at dodging the question and trying to avoid the point I raised.. But that said Iam curious how people like yourself and ProstheticHead can argue that TD is going to be destroyed.. If the conquests over the last seven days are anything to go by your not doing a very good job...

d7dfe163bd168496980fcd644225fe4d.png

Not bad for an alliance who is supposed to be noobs eh? :p

Wasn't in messages, it was said on shared forum. Besides I was never a WiC leader. Council member yes, but leader has left to new world a week after alliance formed up.
TD is not going to be destroyed. They are sure better quality compared to the likes of FEE/LK, but overall not very strong still.

DeletedUser48096

Keep on backpedalling Helena...

You have gone from:
"I was told by their leadership to found some low point cities in BRB territory."

to:
"Wasn't in messages, it was said on shared forum."

So we have gone from TD "leadership" to a specific leader saying something on a shared forum. Caught in a lie perhaps? As you have still have yet to name that leader who said that which is what I originally asked for... Also it begs the question of why would a TD leader tell a WiC player what to do?, We never had power over WiC players to make orders or even suggestions like that?. Your story is looking very thin here Helena

Helena said:
"but overall not very strong still. "

Even when subjected to facts you still can't help yourself in your vain attempts at PnP.. Did you not see the conquest stats? If we are not very strong.... What does that say about your alliance?

DeletedUser51727

Keep on backpedalling Helena...

You have gone from:
"I was told by their leadership to found some low point cities in BRB territory."

to:
"Wasn't in messages, it was said on shared forum."

So we have gone from TD "leadership" to a specific leader saying something on a shared forum. Caught in a lie perhaps? As you have still have yet to name that leader who said that which is what I originally asked for... Also it begs the question of why would a TD leader tell a WiC player what to do?, We never had power over WiC players to make orders or even suggestions like that?. Your story is looking very thin here Helena

Even when subjected to facts you still can't help yourself in your vain attempts at PnP.. Did you not see the conquest stats? If we are not very strong.... What does that say about your alliance?

You have multiple leaders, or at least it shows founders in alliance roster. Who was the person that suggested me this? Could be either of them I guess. Perhaps Effiniel or Kingkev or well I don't know.

I also don't know why BRB leadership doesn't care so much about NW anymore that you took some inactive cities. Only recently one ex-WiC, who is in top-10 fighers rank, took two or three of your active cities though and it wasn't even an OP. You can pamper about taking BRB cities all you want but there's no glory in taking some 40+ VM player cities either. If one of them was active then my congratulations. We in WiC took a city off them with just two very active people revolting 20+ cities and finding a gap.

Anyway there's little activity in NW so any action would be really nice. LK are in such a location not many want to expand there. FEE are a joke after recent humiliation and are either founding o33/34 cities or moving to mighty o12. TD aren't doing much anything either, perhaps busy guiding their 30% morale noobs to found more cities all over BRB.

DeletedUser48096

helena said:
You have multiple leaders, or at least it shows founders in alliance roster. Who was the person that suggested me this? Could be either of them I guess. Perhaps Effiniel or Kingkev or well I don't know.

And that was my question Helena..... It is just a shame for you that both Effinel and KingkevWins will deny making such a claim.

Effinel is the one who drives us and insists on us taking cities rather than found and his own record confirms that and Kev keeps his distance from diplomacy and talking to people in other alliances, So once again Helena Iam going to have to call BS on your claims....

Helena said:
I also don't know why BRB leadership doesn't care so much about NW anymore that you took some inactive cities.

Inactives? Really... Don't insult my intelligence Helena.. Are you going to tell me that Smelly Armpit or stevoss is also inactive? Perhaps you missed my point Helena.. My point was that Prostetichand claimed we where about to be destroyed, All I did was note that the facts contradicted his point.. I wasn't trying to turn this into a pissing contest I was simply noting that the facts suggest otherwise.

Also we are not an alliance obscesed with cosmetic growth and we have survived and do survive on our skills rather than our pockets. Jamo will confirm that for you and yes we while we do have some noobs, so do you........

As for FEE, If I was you I would be careful what you say in regards to FEE... The last thing you want is Queen Steff here on the Externals....

Helena said:
perhaps busy guiding their 30% morale noobs to found more cities all over BRB.

An Empty claim since you can't even name the player who suggested that and Iam calling BS on that very claim.....

The GM

Phrourach
TD aren't doing much anything either, perhaps busy guiding their 30% morale noobs to found more cities all over BRB.

I would like to know who is telling your alliance to found cities all over the place instead of winning them? A constant stream of BRB founded cities keep popping up?:eek:

I will name them if you try and weasal your way out of answering this as well.:rolleyes:And what is it with your so called "war machine" all hiding away in VM? Why won't you answer that one.

I must admit Helena it is hard to work out whether you are just joking around or purposely trying to make yourself look small. You did after all run away from your alliance, leaving the rest to fend for themselves just so you could hide under the BRB banner. Where to next when things get a liitle hard for you....

Last edited:

DeletedUser51112

Keep talking Drifters, as far as I'm concerned you're not threat nor things to give a sh*t for now, at that time when TD, WiC, LK, and FEE were colliated against BrB it was only WiC we were fighting, you guys did nothing and still. and GM, who's hiding from you to VM? we can't even see your name in our def tab, only one or two threads your name poped up a bit. it's FOS who's pushing pressure on our southern players, not you.

DeletedUser

Is this still about the rim or have you all drifted away from the OP?

The GM

Phrourach
GM, who's hiding from you to VM? we can't even see your name in our def tab, only one or two threads your name poped up a bit. it's FOS who's pushing pressure on our southern players, not you.

Considering I was in the Raptor Pack a week ago and not fighting you then you probably wouldn't have seen my name much.

Most of your Southern players are hiding in VM and the ones that aren't don't seem to have a problem being constantly in revolt?

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Warzimi said:
Keep talking Drifters, as far as I'm concerned you're not threat nor things to give a sh*t for now

Could have fooled us Warzimi, Considering Helena has been trying to talk "sh*t" about us for a while and now she has been called on her lies.. But furthermore do you really expect us to believe that you or your alliance doesn't care about us?.. If that was true why comment at all about us?..:p

DeletedUser51112

Considering I was in the Raptor Pack a week ago and not fighting you then you probably wouldn't have seen my name much.

Most of your Southern players are hiding in VM and the ones that aren't don't seem to have a problem being constantly in revolt?
Believe me, there is one guy who's in VM in the south and he's not in VM because of you, it's cause of RL issue. and others are hanging very well down there, with every 10 min attacks they never have given up nor will they.

Could have fooled us Warzimi, Considering Helena has been trying to talk "sh*t" about us for a while and now she has been called on her lies.. But furthermore do you really expect us to believe that you or your alliance doesn't give a "sh*t" about us?.. If that was true why comment at all about us?..
I don't deny you're bunch of good players, or at least not bad, I haven't played with your bunch before anyway. maybe you're going to be some sort of obstacles to us in the future, but for now hardly any players care about TD, only a few people do. so don't brag too early.