Hyperborea Forums

DeletedUser36697

see that this world did not get any reduced festivals after the last update..post halloween..
.was it another case of being to expensive to look after this world....or is there a Glitch

Lugosi

Strategos
see that this world did not get any reduced festivals after the last update..post halloween..
.was it another case of being to expensive to look after this world....or is there a Glitch

Starting on the 19th of November the City Festival will be much cheaper a will take less time. But that is not all, we have changed the conditions for City festival so the academy level 5 will be enough. Additionally you will benefit from 40% increased favour production and 40% reduced unit build time.

So hurry up as the celebration will last for 48 hours only!

Your Grepolis Team

Hope that helps! :)

DeletedUser31385

In the next few months or so would have been more accurate :p

I quit is why it isn't happening. I declared my stance very clearly earlier in December. I don't have the time or the heart to keep playing in-game anymore. I have long-term projects I am working on that are more important.

DeletedUser

I quit is why it isn't happening. I declared my stance very clearly earlier in December. I don't have the time or the heart to keep playing in-game anymore. I have long-term projects I am working on that are more important.

Oh dear. Well they say that life is tough at the top figgy ;)

Lugosi

Strategos
Meanwhile on the rim in Hyperborea . . .

a09e5da92e1df4fe3a6d46c50350ea4e.png

DeletedUser31385

Kind of ironic that the city "Burgular" is being robbed and taken over.