what direction to go

DeletedUser

Is there any real fun in playing if you join up with 2 full alliances, its a garanteed win, don't really see any fun in that.

I agree, it's why I prefer the syndicate's style of play. On ialysos EN had won the server in the first week, they had 200 total players across 5 alliances. I don't understand this. How do you get satisfaction from playing if you seriously outnumber your opponent?

DeletedUser49112

naaahh EN and Syndicate will never fight 1 on 1, they do share some players but are not 1 and the same thing.
as i was a member of EN in 1 world quite sure Syndicate wouldnt last as EN comes with full premade to each world while most of Syndicate is not around(by that i mean they cant gather up premade of 100 of their players, while EN comes with 2 full alliances)

EN can come in with 500 players it wouldnt be enough

DeletedUser41966

I'm just stating a fact. Looking forward to seeing if this world will be any different.

DeletedUser22517

naaahh EN and Syndicate will never fight 1 on 1, they do share some players but are not 1 and the same thing.
as i was a member of EN in 1 world quite sure Syndicate wouldnt last as EN comes with full premade to each world while most of Syndicate is not around(by that i mean they cant gather up premade of 100 of their players, while EN comes with 2 full alliances)

If you only played with EN then you know nothing.
200+ people turned down so far for invites, we don`t recruit players

DeletedUser17513

If you only played with EN then you know nothing.
200+ people turned down so far for invites, we don`t recruit players

dude..since EN01, i didnt only play with EN, i played much before they started playing personally and as a team, there is really no point saying "i won that and that much worlds" etc etc, im just gona say, prove it on the battle field.

DeletedUser49308

evilking i will help u to defeat this virus here known as the syndicate follow me and i will lead u to victory we can drink tequila and do say certain party favors like we are in tijuauna baby we must show mungus and his crew they are not invincible death to the syndicate!!

DeletedUser48839

evilking i will help u to defeat this virus here known as the syndicate follow me and i will lead u to victory we can drink tequila and do say certain party favors like we are in tijuauna baby we must show mungus and his crew they are not invincible death to the syndicate!!

Can I help you too Old Mexican?

DeletedUser

Hold on, I've looked around and i noticed your with The Syndicate, you've been doing a good job fooling these idiots on the forums, (trying to provoke a war) - I guess you kept a low profile, even i did not catch onto you :cool:

DeletedUser49112

Wait Oldmex is in Syndicate????? What the heck happened I'm ghosting no way I can play on the same team