Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser21287

Ghost? You can wish for it though. Wrong answer on us ghosting...by the way, I noticed that EN didn't take "all your players under one flag" as you demanded from us. Pretty sure you also gave up the "Bloods" name you were so very proud of. Pity. You should have negotiated better with them. We offered your group 45 +/- slots about 3-4 weeks ago...pretty sure you will wind up with less than that from your original 2 alliances (no wait, that's right...you were an MRA with 4 sub alliances of your own...my apologies).

Just more to add to the pile that backs the statement I made to you yesterday that I will NOT POST on here regarding your character and true intentions.

I am sure you are disappointed you were "flushed out" sooner than planned. My apologies to your current leaders (who have the spine that you do not) regarding this...I suppose we flushed Marti and his other operatives out about 3 weeks sooner than you would have preferred at this point. But it is what it is.

And I am pretty confident in saying you won't see any of our frontline players ghosting- that's simply ignorance and inexperience on your part for suggesting that we would. We love a good fight...maybe with EN around to provide you with a spine, we might actually get one finally. And on the flip side, we don't have to figure out what to do with QoQ anymore, or wait around for them to rescue you (as they did for the majority ofthe server so far...).

You want to call me a "poor leader"? So be it...I am pretty ok with you suggesting that, based on my assessment of your ability to be a forward thinker and remove the blinders during this game. And if you want to throw "poor leader" around...that's a bit of a case of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it? At least our alliance is still intact, and will remain so...pretty sure the one you led is not. Yep...just checked. It's nowhere to be seen.

Flushed what out lol?
Discovered what 3 weeks previously? You came to me remember. Had you any reservations about me you would not have done so, you were simply over ambitious and it backfired. You came to me because of trust I believe and I aint no spy yet you cannot accept this - so be it.
You edit the PM to suit your personal objective - I don't need to pull any PM's as the truth is for all to see.
My negotiations were irrelevant as I am not the founder of Bloods. I suggested to EN and my founders what I felt was best. They then make the decision.
As for ghosts - well we have 1 already.

keep coming Beth with edited snippets that I can just tear apart.

DeletedUser21287

Also Beth if I was a spy why would I have decided against the merge knowing your true intentions? I would have been all for the triple merge and then have access to all this top secret intel that you seem to have. I would have access to QOQ and your guys info - makes no sense. You only fabricated this after you plan failed.

DeletedUser21287

Again, after months of being one personality your now a different one because your in EN?
Where is the consistency? Its really telling behaviors.
You have gone from being humble to your opponents for months to mocking them within a couple of days after joining a new ally.

People wont ghost because you tell them to lol, some are flakey, some are explainable and some are just 'i told you so'. Regardless it means little in the long run!
All your opposition needs to do is build 1 WW to wreck all of ENs plans. Does EN think they have over a 7 to 1 shipping power atm?

All but the last couple of lines were a fair point. However I was drunk last night and got carried away with the whole go home thing - apologies. The mocking is more at NC than you guys

DeletedUser

>Dims main enemy from the start are now blue, that's what he wanted right? He said that somewhere.
>Bloods fought against the odds to join EN in the end, what was you guys doing for the past two months? Slow roasting so EN could take the players who could actually do something instead of the bloods two months back? You basically let them take your cities for you to join them? Wait isn't that bloods were outraged by with NameChangers demands? I'm confused about clearly the double standard here. But i guess blods do what blods do.
>Continuously say bloods are going to sink, bloods are bad, taking so many blood cities its ridiculous, dim boasted about 8 cities that week or in that few days, i don't know the details but he made it very clear that they were easy cities. If were so easy, why hasn't bloods broke because of your deathly pressure? But i guess if you can't beat them, get them to join you because its easier than fighting them.
>4 Major alliance's attacking you, so thats NameChangers, Coalition Notice (Saw that this morning lol), and who else? QoQ revolted i think 2 cities when people started jumping to EN, thats hardly throwing us into the firing line for what, two revolts? But i guess its been on the cards for ages, right? That seems rather plausible. Who is this other mystery alliance?
>Fair fight, right this is funny, wasn't a fair fight when EN and Bloods were pacted at the start of the server and had what 7 out of the top 12 alliances under the same banner? That's comedy.
>Yep, definitely Zarun ghosted because he said he was looking forward to fight EN. Definitely. Ofcourse. Although Zarun did ghost, no it wasn't because he was getting attacked. Zarun has gone dark, instead of others that made their ghost very public, he has not and instead of spouting it like propaganda like with manster and kurbads who was unhappy with their alliance, Zarun was not and we wish him the very best and hope everything is okay with his personal life.

I know ruthie cares a lot about her members, that has been clear to see from day one, like canby i just believe that you could of slugged it out and fought on like we all thought you could, there was a reason why some people changed their minds about the sinking bloods, not because they were losing less cities but there was a glimmer of light that they could turn it around as they had some good players left fighting, more like cuddling now.

First and foremost, you bring to light what was Name Changers DEMANDS. EN made a pitch in good faith, knowing 55 was key to getting to QoQ. If you know anything about Grepolis, a fighter worth their weight will not respond to DEMANDS. You can't bully a fighter, & if any of us have learned anything from the Blood group, they were comprised of many great fighters. So you can't really be taken back by their decision.

Regardless Bloods would have given up ground, cities & players. No matter the "Path". I think it all boiled down to the approach. From the ultimatums I've seen, NC/QoQ approach was wrong. I also don't see how you all can sit here and call them cowardly, rollovers, or anything else related. Seeing as you had asked them to join you. By you, I mean Name Changers, whom in turn, join you for WW making you ONE alliance. So these comments sound more bitter than logical.

And as far as Zarun goes...

An EN player ghosts, Viv, Sloth and all the other cheerleaders come on here to pick a part the reasoning and snark at the thought of others ghosting. Why can't we? I mean in all honesty the timing seems a bit suspect no? Plans didn't pan out and he rage quits. Seems like little Z didn't get picked, so he took his ball and went home to me.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Who are you calling a cheerleader, Prae?

Aren't you busy building your cities to max points? Your points are double your BP, tut, tut, tut.

You're the one on the sidelines.

DeletedUser

Aren't you busy building your cities to max points? Your points are double your BP, tut, tut, tut.

Dont underestimate how much moving furniture can hold you back. The last time I had to move house I didnt even get chance to log into grep until the last wardrobe was in place and then when I did, poof...... my WW cities had been taken by my enemy.
Somebody told me I should have hit VM? I still to this day do not understand what they meant by this

Oh wait, my mistake.That actually happened to somebody else :D

SlothTzu

Strategos
Dont underestimate how much moving furniture can hold you back. The last time I had to move house I didnt even get chance to log into grep until the last wardrobe was in place and then when I did, poof...... my WW cities had been taken by my enemy.
Somebody told me I should have hit VM? I still to this day do not understand what they meant by this

You are right, Prae, I do apologise.

You must still be recovering from moving all that furniture :(

DeletedUser36743

Oh... but Sloth he doesnt have Geoffrey and what BP he does have he's got from enemies not by playing with himself... do you think that might count for anything ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

>Dims main enemy from the start are now blue, that's what he wanted right? He said that somewhere.

that happens, there comes a point where the enemy that was no longer is and you need to move on. Bloods have more than shown their worth, and you will find that when QOQ turned on them leaving them being attacked from every side I was actually one of the most vocal on our side saying we should call of hostilities in the interest of fairness.

dim boasted about 8 cities that week or in that few days

Not accurate. What I did was when discussing how much of a "fighter" zarun was pointing out to him that he had only taken 8 enemy cities in the entire server, and that by contrast I had taken 8 in the last 5 days. That wasnt boasting or highlighting my achievement, it was pointing out his lack of achievement.

Now back in your box. Toddle off and go play conquest with ya buddies.

DeletedUser

when QOQ turned on them leaving them being attacked from every side I was actually one of the most vocal on our side saying we should call of hostilities in the interest of fairness.

'M...m....must post more BS, compulsion is too strong..... I shouldn't fight the urges, I should embrace them.... Must post more BS..' - Dim, from his basement, somewhere on the earth. 05/12/2015

:D

DeletedUser42857

'M...m....must post more BS, compulsion is too strong..... I shouldn't fight the urges, I should embrace them.... Must post more BS..' - Dim, from his basement, somewhere in Newcastle. 05/12/2015

:D

Again, more personal insults, and revealing a players personal information on externals.

Anyway, yes in the interests of fairness. Im not going to go through our skype chat, but I was in fact one of the more vocal saying that Qoq, NC, En all attacking one alliance was not fair. Granted I wasnt expecting a merge, I several times suggested giving them a NAP while we focussed 100% on QOQ and NC

Are you having a bit of a meltdown?

DeletedUser

No meltdown, no insults.
Just a joke in regards to EN players claiming to want to do things 'in the interest of fairness'.

DeletedUser42857

No meltdown, no insults.
Just a joke in regards to EN players claiming to want to do things 'in the interest of fairness'.

Well some of us do play with honor.

As said a few pages ago, the fact that Bloods decided to join their long time enemies over joining their supposed allies, tells you all you need to know about QOQ and NC's approach to the game.

Hopefully you will learn something from this.

Talking of QOQ...

Quality players they are taking in, researching Booty and Diplomacy ON ROCKS!!! Quality. :)

SlothTzu

Strategos
Oh... but Sloth he doesnt have Geoffrey and what BP he does have he's got from enemies not by playing with himself... do you think that might count for anything ?

You know very well I'm not into that, and it's not that hard to have over half your points in BP. You know that.

DeletedUser

You are right, Prae, I do apologise.

You must still be recovering from moving all that furniture :(

My apologies ladies. I guess having a life outside of Grepolis isn't something you would know about. Instead of sitting in your Mum & Pops spare room beating off into socks, you should get out into the real world and try having a life. Or at least learn to prioritize.

Buying & moving into my own house > playing Grepo all day and looking down on those who don't.

I'd also like to state for the record, WW city loss or not, I WON Sinope. The Merge WON Sinope. Its 1st to 4 last time I checked. So, for your entertainment...

[award]WO4Gej0IbW0pyjFogU5uo836EMiz3E2pkzxXHMUhWV08NQ==[/award]b2ad1147-5dd0-4990-a0a8-691e8f465dc1_zpsrenitzbv (1).PNG

DeletedUser

My apologies ladies. I guess having a life outside of Grepolis isn't something you would know about. Instead of sitting in your Mum & Pops spare room beating off into socks, you should get out into the real world and try having a life. Or at least learn to prioritize.

Buying & moving into my own house > playing Grepo all day and looking down on those who don't.

I'd also like to state for the record, WW city loss or not, I WON Sinope. The Merge WON Sinope. Its 1st to 4 last time I checked. So, for your entertainment...

[award]WO4Gej0IbW0pyjFogU5uo836EMiz3E2pkzxXHMUhWV08NQ==[/award]View attachment 11654

And he brags about it :D

Im sure your 700+ other team mates, outside of the main alliance, who shipped you res day and night feel just as happy for you.
Not only did your 7 academies not win the world they also didnt get a crown they were promised because you went inactive whilst being OPd. Of course that led to you being wonderbust and quickly resulted in your alliance loosing control of all 5 of their wonders.
Your enemy quickly built all 7 wonders for themselves and the rest is history.

Were you not the founder of this alliance?