Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim Thread

DeletedUser

Haha count on me for pointing out the obvious lol, I wouldnt say we are fighting anyone... more having a steady relaxing walk over Ridic & Ridic2, BoB & Bob2, Silent Assasins & Co, Balkan Elite squad & Academy.

Im not naive though and realise we have not yet come to blows with what i would call a proper alliance, had some BP exchanges with certain elements of FB but neither side has really lifted a finger on that one.

Had a couple of BP skirmishes with Ssicker but nothing worth reporting.

Yet to lose a city we care about (a city being in OC54 that is) and spend my days laughing at the Tavern rumours.

How are you getting along ?

Not bad. We're fighting SSICK and skirmishing with some other alliances. It's been interesting as the event is over :)

DeletedUser43325

Because no one else is...

1. Final Boss
Don't know much about them. Look like a bunch of amateurs though.

2. SSICK
They've gone from 4 alliances down to about 1-1/2. Seem to be doing a really good job of fighting their other alliances - given 95% of conquests are from SSICK/SSICKer/SSICKly/SSICKest/SSICKiest/SSICKlier/StillSSICK/SSICKbutfeelingalittlebetterthanksforasking

3. Unwritten Legacy
#3 on the rankings, but #1 in their own minds. Just like SSICK, doing a bang up job fighting their other alliance. Kudos to you on that assuredly bloody battle.

4. ANONYMOUS
I hear they are fighting <a certain terrorist organization that apparently I'm not allowed to mention on the externals> now, so +1 to you guys.

5. Rampant Chaos.
At first I didn't think they were much, but then I noticed the . at the end of their name. Everyone knows, that if you want to be taken seriously in grepo, drop a . at the end of your alliance name. It's the grepo version of the *mic drop.

6. The Horde
Seem pretty average / maybe below average, but the real question is... horde of what? Some hordes are a lot less intimidating then other hordes. Something tells me that this group is one of the not-so-intimidating hordes.

7. Phoenix I
I mean, Fawkes was a Phoenix and he saved the day in the Chamber of Secrets, so gotta give some love to this alliance.

8. OCEAN VETERANS
In the time it took me to write this sentence OV just colonized another 30 cities.

9. Rising Tide
In the time it took me to write this sentence RT just colonized 25 cities and denied being associated with OV 35 times.

10. Exploit Guns
Some more .US server all stars. Those types have fair pretty well here I think (right, exit? right, cryptic?)

11. Unwritten.Legacy
I once thought that the only thing more intimidating then the . at the end of your alliance name is the . in between it. But even with that inconspicuously placed . they seem to be losing badly to... the other UL alliance.

**Note, in the time it took me to write the last sentence UL/U.L colonized another combined 60 cities.

12. Monkey Business.
Ok whats with the periods?!

That's all I've got. I hope you appreciated my in depth analysis of this server I'm so clearly not playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

destroxxi

Phrourach
Because no one else is...

1. Final Boss
Don't know much about them. Look like a bunch of amateurs though.

2. SSICK
They've gone from 4 alliances down to about 1-1/2. Seem to be doing a really good job of fighting their other alliances - given 95% of conquests are from SSICK/SSICKer/SSICKly/SSICKest/SSICKiest/SSICKlier/StillSSICK/SSICKbutfeelingalittlebetterthanksforasking

3. Unwritten Legacy
#3 on the rankings, but #1 in their own minds. Just like SSICK, doing a bang up job fighting their other alliance. Kudos to you on that assuredly bloody battle.

4. ANONYMOUS
I hear they are fighting <a certain terrorist organization that apparently I'm not allowed to mention on the externals> now, so +1 to you guys.

5. Rampant Chaos.
At first I didn't think they were much, but then I noticed the . at the end of their name. Everyone knows, that if you want to be taken seriously in grepo, drop a . at the end of your alliance name. It's the grepo version of the *mic drop.

6. The Horde
Seem pretty average / maybe below average, but the real question is... horde of what? Some hordes are a lot less intimidating then other hordes. Something tells me that this group is one of the not-so-intimidating hordes.

7. Phoenix I
I mean, Fawkes was a Phoenix and he saved the day in the Chamber of Secrets, so gotta give some love to this alliance.

8. OCEAN VETERANS
In the time it took me to write this sentence OV just colonized another 30 cities.

9. Rising Tide
In the time it took me to write this sentence RT just colonized 25 cities and denied being associated with OV 35 times.

10. Exploit Guns
Some more .US server all stars. Those types have fair pretty well here I think (right, exit? right, cryptic?)

11. Unwritten.Legacy
I once thought that the only thing more intimidating then the . at the end of your alliance name is the . in between it. But even with that inconspicuously placed . they seem to be losing badly to... the other UL alliance.

**Note, in the time it took me to write the last sentence UL/U.L colonized another combined 60 cities.

12. Monkey Business.
Ok whats with the periods?!

That's all I've got. I hope you appreciated my in depth analysis of this server I'm so clearly not playing.

All this shows me is someone bored that just threw together a few random sentences for rep. Cheers on the futile attempt.

DeletedUser43325

You were mostly right. I was absolutely bored and threw a few sentences together. Rep was mostly just a byproduct. And to be honest I would say that the rep garnered by throwing a few sentences together out of boredom makes this a successful effort, not a futile one. Thank you for the well thought out and articulated response though.

DeletedUser

Shrug don't care get on this once awhile when I see dumb out of place posts. Ask Lisa I call it like I see it.

Side note you remind me a lot of Zarun ironically.

these entire threads are filled with dumb post just look at naji
's comments,:D i though miknel post was rather funny. we need a little sense of humor now and then it better then some of the buzz kills that post on here that's for sure :heh:

destroxxi

Phrourach
If you don't care, why would you get on here if you see a dumb out of place post? Makes no sense

I've been skimming around Cus I got sent a pm from a friend about a huge argument about sinope thought I'd throw my opinion into the mix and came on the world I'm currently on and shrug was tired and made the post all the forums are good for is talking and arguments. Sides the fact it's good to get on here once a month and find out info on wars n etc which sadly this world lacks. Also funny how bad people get butt hurt on personal opinions of posts

DeletedUser43325

I've been skimming around Cus I got sent a pm from a friend about a huge argument about sinope thought I'd throw my opinion into the mix and came on the world I'm currently on and shrug was tired and made the post all the forums are good for is talking and arguments. Sides the fact it's good to get on here once a month and find out info on wars n etc which sadly this world lacks. Also funny how bad people get butt hurt on personal opinions of posts

Yeah I actually think it's you that got butthurt about me thinking your alliance is a hot bag of trash.

DeletedUser50690

I guess SSICK is unraveling... we'll take their good player's cities if they want to join. :)

DeletedUser

Is the Admiral a secret ball-room star?

General Custer, I know the Army/Navy feud is strong and all but you were among our ranks for a good year. The Admiral's stellar moves to a toe tapping good jam should be of no surprise at this point.

DeletedUser43325

I've never seen an alliance so afraid of another one then UL is of FB. It's cute

DeletedUser

I've never seen an alliance so afraid of another one then UL is of FB. It's cute

Or as FB is of UL. FB is certainly taking its time in getting moved over to a front with UL