This is ridiculous

DeletedUser48839

I suggest we start a coalition against your punctuation :D

Your joke wasn't funny the 1st time, let alone the 3rd or 4th time! ;)

For what it's worth I thought it was pretty darn funny the first time and it is only improving as you repeat it.

As to the punctuation . . . . . Baldarse has a very valid point

DeletedUser51759

did i say i will take it? no. i just said hes building his city so someone else can, and dont worry about me bruh, i have 2 syndicate guys island next to me im just playing game pick the target, so you might see this other part quite soon

You really making me laugh so much and hard ....

DeletedUser32731

join me guys send me pm in game we can beat them

lol you havent changed a bit mexicoooocoo, should really get off them drugs dude..

DeletedUser32731

haha your a pot head as well so you on my lv. but mexi i love him, he on a different lv bro..

DeletedUser29916

haha your a pot head as well so you on my lv. but mexi i love him, he on a different lv bro..

Lol Mex is a legend.

Good to see you guys here represented, good luck too the toons :)

DeletedUser49308

mungus is my dinner ready it better be if u got time to be here u

DeletedUser22517

look at it this way.. hes just building nice city for someone to take someday.
Look at this way, you only make a clown of your self with this post.His city is still his and he never lost a city.Dare to add something now?

Ranga1

Strategos
Man how lame are you....going back over a year ago to find some random post....and you guys think you have a life...

DeletedUser23413

Dude, you are not even play in this world. I am not sure if you are still playing Grepo after the shameful mass ghosting in Golgi. Yet, you are still follow and bite us in our butt every chance you have. You must like our fart very much.