AC04's Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser47953

<---- Was always "Hot for Teacher" in high school, especially the Frau, my German teacher! Rawr!

DeletedUser5

Fixed. Well, bodged for now, they're not going to break again for this world. Please let me know if you see any other worlds where they are not working, as I can manually fix those for now.

DeletedUser2663

maps broken?
they havent updated for quite some time

DeletedUser5

maps broken?
they havent updated for quite some time

Yeah, looks like it... We're still top in the alliance map... should be second :(

I'm not fixing it tonight, will have a look tomorrow.

Since these were built long before any worlds closed, it's all legacy issues... I need to rewrite some of the data processing code.

DeletedUser2663

Yeah, looks like it... We're still top in the alliance map... should be second :(

I'm not fixing it tonight, will have a look tomorrow.

Since these were built long before any worlds closed, it's all legacy issues... I need to rewrite some of the data processing code.

Yea no problems, Not a coder myself but i can imagine the issues. I remember when you first brought these out :p

DeletedUser5

Yea no problems, Not a coder myself but i can imagine the issues. I remember when you first brought these out :p

Haha I'm glad you do, because I really don't! Looking back at the code these days is horrible, so many things I would do differently, but not doing a massive rewrite of the code, will just fix the issues that I can :)

How you finding things in the drunks?

DeletedUser2663

Haha I'm glad you do, because I really don't! Looking back at the code these days is horrible, so many things I would do differently, but not doing a massive rewrite of the code, will just fix the issues that I can :)

How you finding things in the drunks?

Its all right, Been real hard to find a decent alliance out on the rim and well, they are the best in my area (and even then i'm still pretty isolated). Definitely a long shot from the quality i'm used to but that's just how things are these days in grepolis it seems. Just pretty annoying that i can't go around and fight alliances by myself because of the absurd amount of flyers now. Conquering is literally a 5 man job minimum now which is a bit of a shame.