Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser42857

So.. the might Quality over Quantity have spent god knows how long on externals trying to get me to attack them, move closer to them, join in the fun...

Finally get close enough.

HC the city, 1200 birs in the harbour, 200 transports in the city.

Should be fun, load up, put heightened senses on, launch...

Get there...

Biremmes VANISHED

Land units VANISHED

Transports VANISHED

Pretty pathetic to be honest. Total waste of my time and effort

DeletedUser

Wow that sounds traumatic for you..... :p Maybe you have some bp sneaks amoungst you
Who was it you attacked by the way?

DeletedUser42857

Wow that sounds traumatic for you..... :p Maybe you have some bp sneaks amoungst you
Who was it you attacked by the way?

Nah, wasnt BP sneaks because the wall was still up. And I hit full city guard...

Thats all I hit.

What sort of person dodges attacks when theyve got 1200 birs and 4000 base dlu in the city?

Am I really that scary?

Oh, Sam

(She also raged my ls for some reason)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah, wasnt BP sneaks because the wall was still up. And I hit full city guard...

Thats all I hit.

What sort of person dodges attacks when theyve got 1200 birs and 4000 base dlu in the city?

Am I really that scary?

Oh, Sam

(She also raged my ls for some reason)

Sounds like good play to me.

DeletedUser42857

Sounds like good play to me.

Good play, youve got a city that is relatively well defended and you dodge everything, get no BP when you would have got probably 1000 LS, and maybe 4-5k olu, and instead give away a cheap revolt? 14-15k dbp, and possibly not even got revolted. I only had 4 land nukes going in

Well, guess its one step ahead of just crying and running into VM.:D

When you coming out by the way?

DeletedUser

1200 bir is not a stack. You had seen the wall and therefore knew what was there and would send adequate attacks plus a percentage more to cope with any further defence that may turn up.

Therefore that defence would die for no real benefit when would be best served on a bigger stack at RR or a later date on a more geographical vital city.

Very intelligent play by the defender.

Less whining on the externals dim. I've given you plenty of time to get any were near my bp.

DeletedUser

The same player purified a 5 harpy HC that wasn't protected and then raged it - no wisdom at all. She's a keeper lol.

DeletedUser

The same player purified a 5 harpy HC that wasn't protected and then raged it - no wisdom at all. She's a keeper lol.

I don't know why you're posting such minuscule things.

If I posted in forum every time an EN player did something stupid I'd have flood the forums more than Dim on his period

DeletedUser

I don't know why you're posting such minuscule things.

If I posted in forum every time an EN player did something stupid I'd have flood the forums more than Dim on his period

Purely because it amused me. A bit like you being too busy to stop hiding in VM yet with enough free time to post here and make crass period 'jokes' ;)

DeletedUser

Yes good one. You are so good at this game.

Back to your 150 man alliance and 150 man allies ;)

Only the best players in those Im told

DeletedUser42857

1200 bir is not a stack. You had seen the wall and therefore knew what was there and would send adequate attacks plus a percentage more to cope with any further defence that may turn up.

Therefore that defence would die for no real benefit when would be best served on a bigger stack at RR or a later date on a more geographical vital city.

And you leave the attacker at full strength for a possible cs run.

The defender can always find more birs and lu from somewhere in the alliance.

But the attacker can not rebuild those LS nukes in 12 hours.

Apart from anything, dodging is for wimps. After all the talk, hey dim, when you gonna get close enough to us to attack...

You still havnt said when you are coming out of hiding, scared everyones going to attack you again?

DeletedUser42857

Yes good one. You are so good at this game.

Back to your 150 man alliance and 150 man allies ;)

And back into hiding for you. Amazing how you have time to post on externals but havnt got time to come back out of vm :D

The reason EN have 150 players now, is because QOQ and NC made such a mess of trying to increase their numbers from 80 to 180 and ended up totally ruining their "friendship" with bloods.

But of course that friendship never existed. was all a figment of our imagination.

DeletedUser

EN joined this world as a premade with 100+ members. 3 times alliance cap.

Your argument is invalid

You lose

DeletedUser

And back into hiding for you. Amazing how you have time to post on externals but havnt got time to come back out of vm :D

The reason EN have 150 players now, is because QOQ and NC made such a mess of trying to increase their numbers from 80 to 180 and ended up totally ruining their "friendship" with bloods.

But of course that friendship never existed. was all a figment of our imagination.

Lol
EN dropped with 100 players day one, pacted with Hammer and academies from day -1, unveiled their 3rd alliance week 3 and pacted with their largest competition plus their 3 academies in week 6.

Yep definately those 20 QoQ players clearing their core that 'forced our hand' :D

DeletedUser42857

Lol
EN dropped with 100 players day one,

Ok, give you that, EN dropped with 2 alliances, 100 players

(within about 2 weeks JTT also had 2 alliances, Bloods also had 2 alliances)

pacted with Hammer and academies from day -1,

Did they? Were EN pacted with Hammer for the whole server from the very beginning?

unveiled their 3rd alliance week 3

Hounddogs? Ok, and by this time Bloods had 3 alliances, and we now know that QOQ had at least 2 :D

and pacted with their largest competition plus their 3 academies in week 6.

Whos this? Bloods? Well they had a nap with bloods much earlier than 6 weeks into the game, but how many academies did bloods have at that point? really 3? How about 1.

The 2nd and 3rd academies at bloods didnt come till they merged in Nuns and Merged in JTT (which led to their nap/pact being cancelled anyway)

Yep definately those 20 QoQ players clearing their core that 'forced our hand' :D

So as weve now established, EN came to the world with 2 alliances, and added hounddogs to that list.

NOw shall we count all the alliances that were working together, QOQ, Bloods x 3, Name Changers, Independant x 2

Yawn

It still all comes back to the reason that EN are situated as they are now, is because NC and QOQ tried to force Bloods into a merge.

im sure if bloods had merged and you were sitting pretty with 4 branches all up in the rankings you wouldnt be complaining.

You messed it up. Not us.

DeletedUser

You argument is moot, EN have been trying to recruit all of the bloods for months and months. I have seen the amount of MMs sent!
This is before any kind of talks about merges and such, if anything EN have been trying to force the odds so far to create an uncompetitive advantage through sheer numbers alone.
Who would have thought :D

Regarding merges, they are generally considered by the two alliance partaking not a 3rd party who has no interest in whether they want to fight or make up this week.
Just because you say things enough times doesnt make it true and its only the noobs who dont know any better that will believe these kind of illogical claims at face value.

QoQ is only ever 1 branch, only 40 players. They could have filled up with recruits ages ago, heck they could now if they are playing the multi branch recruitment game like you portray. The fact that they havent shows your argument is rubbish.
If friends in the south want to take on more players then of course they can. But you cannot attribute the dealings and actions of independent alliances to each other. Bloods leaders (your own team mates) have already said it was between bloods and NC only, are you own team mates lying then?

I know you all need to try and pull excuses to why you need several hundred players to compete against one small alliance but they dont wash when its the same script every server. Except to those who know no better.

DeletedUser42857

Well..

59506075.jpg

DeletedUser31385

I restored your post. Next time PM me if you have an issue. Everything that was off the topic of the top 12 has been deleted. Please continue discussion of the top 12.

Last edited: