Top 12 Top Alliances - Sink Or Swim

DeletedUser

TOP-12

1 - Coming Soon
Seems to be a great group of players with multiple top players, good abp, and the top alliance in a very competitive area. Very-well organized and solid team of experienced players.

2- La Famiglia
One of the best alliances for the moment in my opinion, have already topped their ocean 44 and seem to be steamrolling through anyone in their path. Will be interesting to see what happens when they and CS inevitably clash

3 - Demons
Seems like a very solid good group of players sitting on top of ocean 45 at the moment and really taking it to the top.

4 - Breaking News
Second place alliance in ocean 45 at the moment, seem to be doing decent against the severe enemies for the moment, could improve their abp a bit, their true test will be when they face full-scale battle.

5 - Legion
Another small very good group a bit similar to Legion from other servers. Trying to establish themselves and doing a great job of it at the moment, could lock 054 and move to the core?

6 - The Core
No significant improvement at the moment. Will need to start doing better being in a competitive ocean 54. Do have some good players that I know though. DBP is higher than ABP which is never a good thing, unfourtanetly don't see them surviving to much longer.

7 - Etherea
No significant wars at the moment 2nd place in ocean 53, Abp could be a bit better but not horrible. Haven't clashed with any big alliance yet, we will see what they are made of when elite enemies move on to them.

8 - ThePlague
Both of their major wars are highlighted above. Average abp and dbp seem to haven't been attacked alot lately, seem to be doing alot better though now that they have cut all the fat and got rid of some of their simmers.

9 - Necromancy
Second alliance in 44 for the time being, hard to tell to much at the moment as they just started to unleash the power, but they are looking good so far, they should have time to build with the alliances in 44 beating up on each other for a bit.

10 - Cry Of Fear
Number 1 alliance in ocean 46, I see them lasting much longer if they keep staying out of core like this.

11 - EquilibriuM
ABP is very low for a core alliance and they share the north with other alliances, which isn't a good thing for their future unless they have a pact of some kind with them which I doubt.

12 - MK ELITE
First in their respective ocean at the moment, will need to dispose of the other alliance occupying the ocean, but looking pretty decent for now.

DeletedUser

TOP-12

1 - Coming Soon
Seems to be a great group of players with multiple top players, good abp, and the top alliance in a very competitive area. Very-well organized and solid team of experienced players.

2- La Famiglia
One of the best alliances for the moment in my opinion, have already topped their ocean 44 and seem to be steamrolling through anyone in their path. Will be interesting to see what happens when they and CS inevitably clash

3 - Demons
Seems like a very solid good group of players sitting on top of ocean 45 at the moment and really taking it to the top.

4 - Breaking News
Second place alliance in ocean 45 at the moment, seem to be doing decent against the severe enemies for the moment, could improve their abp a bit, their true test will be when they face full-scale battle.

5 - Legion
Another small very good group a bit similar to Legion from other servers. Trying to establish themselves and doing a great job of it at the moment, could lock 054 and move to the core?

6 - The Core
No significant improvement at the moment. Will need to start doing better being in a competitive ocean 54. Do have some good players that I know though. DBP is higher than ABP which is never a good thing, unfourtanetly don't see them surviving to much longer.

7 - Etherea
No significant wars at the moment 2nd place in ocean 53, Abp could be a bit better but not horrible. Haven't clashed with any big alliance yet, we will see what they are made of when elite enemies move on to them.

8 - ThePlague
Both of their major wars are highlighted above. Average abp and dbp seem to haven't been attacked alot lately, seem to be doing alot better though now that they have cut all the fat and got rid of some of their simmers.

9 - Necromancy
Second alliance in 44 for the time being, hard to tell to much at the moment as they just started to unleash the power, but they are looking good so far, they should have time to build with the alliances in 44 beating up on each other for a bit.

10 - Cry Of Fear
Number 1 alliance in ocean 46, I see them lasting much longer if they keep staying out of core like this.

11 - EquilibriuM
ABP is very low for a core alliance and they share the north with other alliances, which isn't a good thing for their future unless they have a pact of some kind with them which I doubt.

12 - MK ELITE
First in their respective ocean at the moment, will need to dispose of the other alliance occupying the ocean, but looking pretty decent for now.

you can take MK off the list they are done. went from 6 to 12 in a matter of days. Charon and Necro are next. Just picking off cities left and right. its a bp heaven over on this side.

DeletedUser

make that from 6 to 12 to 18....now just picking off Charon. its too fun. even scared Asley Busky into vacation mode so its really open season on MK "not so Elite"

DeletedUser

make that from 6 to 12 to 18....now just picking off Charon. its too fun. even scared Asley Busky into vacation mode so its really open season on MK "not so Elite"

You need to stop this, some people will be thinking you don't like MK Elite,

as For Charon, you have to give them credit, they took a long time to be beaten by us earlier on in the world and now they are bouncing back, respect your enemies!
I know I am sometimes a gobby person, but only when defending somebody 90% of the time I am respectful and believe it is best way to be.

DeletedUser49069

You need to stop this, some people will be thinking you don't like MK Elite,

as For Charon, you have to give them credit, they took a long time to be beaten by us earlier on in the world and now they are bouncing back, respect your enemies!
I know I am sometimes a gobby person, but only when defending somebody 90% of the time I am respectful and believe it is best way to be.

love it man much respect

DeletedUser52215

This is my first post on the Grepolis forums so sorry if this is not very good but I have enjoyed reading these from others.

Dimale Top 12

1.Coming Soon:These guys are doing well all round with BP and they have a decent core. I expect they will be able to beat Breaking News and make their core stronger and get more involved with 'Ndrangheta. I have noticed they are conquering less cities than usual but I expect once they deal with BN they should be getting more. I say swim

2.Astra Militarum:Demons decided to change their names suddenly. They lost a few players in the north west corner of 45 but are still top in the ocean by quite a way. They have a good core but lots of players are spread out and they have mini cores in separate areas. They have good conquest numbers but I wonder if they will get more involved with the BN and CS war. I say swim for now.

3.Breaking News:Despite a war with CS these guys are still doing well. The oracle shows they have taken more cities from CS than they have lost but I hear rumours they kick people who are under siege sometimes (I don't know if these are true but that's what I heard). They have good BP but are top on DBP which isn't a good sign. I think for now they will swim until something happens internally and they can't continue fighting CS.

4.'Ndrangheta:I'm not sure whether La Famiglia disbanded or renamed (I think it was renamed) but I noticed La Camorra gained a few players around the same time the name was changed. They have good players and seem to have recruited some good players in western 45. Their name prevents them from being seen on grepomaps which is annoying but I suspect their core will be strong as they had a very strong one last time I checked. These guys have good ABP and DBP for their rank and will thrive off the remains of MK Elite and Necromancy. Seems to be more movement against Astra Militarum which should help them grow in the future. Definitely a swim.

5.Legion:I'm not sure how these guys are coping without a solid core in ocean 54. Lots of alliances are fighting there for dominance but these guys are top. Must be some good players to be still alive especially with big alliances surrounding them. The right BP for where they should be but without a stronger core I think these guys won't be around for much longer. I say float for a little while then sink.

6.La Camorra:I'm waiting to see what happens with guys, having their core entwined with 'Ndranheta's. I think these guys are close to 'Ndrangheta so that's why no major conflict has been seen between them but I may not be looking properly. Bad BP for their rank but they are fairly new so I expect they will rise quickly. I think float for now as I don't see them having much to do until more action breaks out with Demons and 'Ndrangheta.

7.Etherea:I have watched these guys scale the rankings, a good team of guys up there. I see them pacting with either 'Ndrangheta or CS to get bigger in ocean 54. . Most likely they will try to dominate ocean 54 which they should do well on but I think help will be needed until they get some more players to boost their numbers. A good core and good BP. These guys need to be watched. Swim

8.The Plague:These guys know what they are doing but may not be able to compete with the other alliances later on. A merge with Etherea would definitely give these guys a helping hand with taking ocean 54 but I don't see that happening. Good players and good BP and growing well. I say swim while they feed but sink when they get involved with some of the bigger alliances.

9.Cry Of Fear: These guys have an ocean of their own but not a great core. I'm sure they will be able to build their core fairly quickly. They could be a problem for Demons especially with Kingdom Of Heaven. nearby but I don't see any hostilities. They will grow slowly until they get in a proper war. Float then sink or swim depending on who they fight.

10.The Core:I don't think there is much to say about these guys except they will be food for Etherea and The Plague. Sink.

11.Kingdom of Heaven.:This is my team so I won't say much except we are growing in BP and have some good leaders.

12.Jeff:These guys seem quiet to most of the world but I bet they are preparing to take advantage of the CS vs BN war. Survived so far and I expect them to do so until a winner emerges from the CS vs BN war. Float then sink.

Hope you liked it and sorry if you disagree with any of it. These are some alliances I think deserve some credit:

Widow Makers: These guys were doing a fine job until most of them joined CS. I believe they will stay strong with a good leader and someday reunite with the guys who merged.
CHARON: I must admit these guys are doing well in the shadow of ocean 44. I expect they will rise quickly or fall fast.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35069

It's been kick the player under siege week from Coming Soon this week. At least 4 city losses swept under the carpet. Including one where they spent 7/8 hrs hitting over 10k ls into birs then when they didn't break it kicked the player in the last few hours of the siege. Stats have really swung around between CS and BN. Should be an interesting few weeks, especially after Dec with no events running.

DeletedUser52215

I have only heard it from CS point of view. It will be a along war but I think CS have the better leadership but I have not heard anything from BN. Either side can win at this point but it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

DeletedUser48250

Great top 12.

and yeah you better watch.Etherea will rise even higher

DeletedUser

4.'Ndrangheta:I'm not sure whether La Famiglia disbanded or renamed (I think it was renamed) but I noticed La Camorra gained a few players around the same time the name was changed. They have good players and seem to have recruited some good players in western 45. Their name prevents them from being seen on grepomaps which is annoying but I suspect their core will be strong as they had a very strong one last time I checked. These guys have good ABP and DBP for their rank and will thrive off the remains of MK Elite and Necromancy. Seems to be more movement against Astra Militarum which should help them grow in the future. Definitely a swim.

+Rep and agree 100% Name changes are annoying, especially ones that do not appear on Grepomaps, but as only being a trooper and having the up most respect for our leader, I will bow to his name changes :)

Good top 12,

DeletedUser

I have only heard it from CS point of view. It will be a along war but I think CS have the better leadership but I have not heard anything from BN. Either side can win at this point but it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

this is our position do not use externals BS :)
we said everything we wanted on our alliance profile. With screenshots. :)

no more comments, keep checking stats.

DeletedUser36963

In more disappointing news, Demons and Coming Soon are pacted I guess since after an attack I sent to a Coming Soon player I got this message:

bambi1957 today at 05:48
You have just killed my trip, dont take kindly to that boy

I am currently crapping my pants because I am scared of a player with 1 city in our ocean.

DeletedUser

In more disappointing news, Demons and Coming Soon are pacted I guess since after an attack I sent to a Coming Soon player I got this message:

bambi1957 today at 05:48
You have just killed my trip, dont take kindly to that boy

I am currently crapping my pants because I am scared of a player with 1 city in our ocean.

and do you know why they are pacted? :)
next time when someone makes alliance rankings, keep this fact in mind :) also check the map.

DeletedUser36963

Hit.png

bambi1957 today at 06:42
"oh no you will start a war kid if you keep attacking me and our pact alliance's yes and you dont want to do that or you will have

Coming Soon
Legion

on your case, as a leader in my alliance i would rather you turn back your attack if not i have no alternative as to call a council meeting concerning WAR against your alliance..

by the way i have sent pm to your leader as well. if you were in our alliance im afraid you would be internalised asap

so do you really want to fight us or not that is the question"

Well this is interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35069

Wait a minute.. so Coming soon have these pacts? Can't see how some random leader can declare war for another alliance unless a little coalition is going on.

WILL IT EVER END?

The hugging thats going around in ALL grep worlds...???
It is becoming normal for people in Grep to Pact with the entire world and sim rather than have war

Grep is becoming to much like a LOVE game rather than a WAR game.

Big shout out to those alliances who do still hold up by their selves/actually joined a world to fight.

Rant over... But Strap Up people....

Looking on the map they have created a nice cuddle club of their own.. all they would need now is *TZOPANOI* on the other side and it would seem they aren't fighting hardly anyone. if that would happen they would look pretty weak. Especially with all the ranting *internal hunter* does about pacts.

DeletedUser36963

I'm just confused on how I would get internalized for attacking an enemy haha