Cry Room

DeletedUser48572

Fair enough again Leo.

But we shouldn't have to pay to compete.

JungleBear

Phrourach
i dont begrudge gold spenders, dont begrudge the rules in the game. i suppose alot of us are either jealous or more cautious with our money... Crazy amounts spent, but like you rightly say its up to them. I buy gold, i use gold, would i spend like that NO.. its a game after all and a long way to go....

DeletedUser48572

Naw ppl are out of control. 40k in 10 days in a speed one world. Get a life homie.

DeletedUser23413

Why not? Again, don't teach other how to spend their money. 40K is just change to them. They have much better life than most of others: running an international company, still have time to golf, go boating, and play game. Because they are good at it. Don't look at other with your naked eyes :D

DeletedUser23413

But strange, only TS are blamed for using gold :D.
Why? Because you all need excuse for our domination :D

DeletedUser48572

He's abusing the game ....

He has no where near the BP to have that many points...in a speed one server...be real..

screw him.

DeletedUser23413

Come and take his city if you want to screw him. Crying won't help, mate

JungleBear

Phrourach
spend your gold....dont pretend you are more skillfull than anyone else though, you have bigger wallets thats all.

You seriously think you re the only ones that sit there for hours on end 5 min farming, using forced loyalties constantly ? I do it every day ( as have alot of free time )

I recently stocked my building queue with 5 levels of warehouse, it takes 3 days to complete...

No crying here but be realistic with what youre trying to say.....

you have more gold and youve bought it, no skill or patience so dont pretend there is hard work involved apart from the opening of your wallet

Last edited:

DeletedUser48572

forreal...go get laid...that fool is a geek...the whole TS clan full of geeks.

Buy yourself a friend homie.

DeletedUser23413

Show us your skill in the battle field. We would love to see. Crying wouldn't help

PS: Who in TS claimed that we are more skillfull than you? Lol, we let the battles say it. We are just bunch of arrogant gold abusers. Leave this world sooner than better, or we will buy your cities with our bottomless wallets. :D

DeletedUser48572

well i'm ranked a higher fighter than most in this server including you.....i'm guessing "show your skill" in TS means "show us how much gold you can buy"...

i have 2k points...ranked higher than most TS clowns

DeletedUser23413

well i'm ranked a higher fighter than most in this server including you.....i'm guessing "show your skill" in TS means "show us how much gold you can buy"...

i have 2k points...ranked higher than most TS clowns

And will end up in the rim very soon :D

We will buy your city with 100K gold and send you to the rim. You happy?

DeletedUser41868

no one asked for a life coach

tmax, I hereby award you the Cry-Room: Cry-Baby of the Week Award.

Congratulation to you for your ability to display your butt-hurt at an exceptional level. You have shown without a doubt that your bitterness toward those that will defeat you is exceptional, even for this forum. Please step up to the podium to receive your plaque and photogaph:

decbb269d5632f4578efe5ae0ec3ace5b2953bde300f1ed1f30226e3f1cb448a.jpg