To all the alliances in this world.

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So in Emplorion The Syndicate will be "Cuddlers club" and Erik will shout about that, penetrate to their core ocean and aim at building 1 WW to block them?
Another battle of huge coalitions?

On a serious note, I would love to see if TS can really play without pacts/naps/sistering/academies/coalitioning and win the world. Sticking to their declaration: all are marked red.
It would be the real achievement in the modern grepolis, where coalitioning and numbers style rulezzz.

Even though, I still consider speed 1 world is super-boring and for greporetired and the huge alliance cap=120 might help them, still it would be remarkable.

Maybe I'm a pessimist, but I still have a feeling, that as soon as the rest of the world form the proper coalition against TS, they will start looking for "friends" and Emplorium will turn into another battle of words: "your coalition is more coalitioning than mine".

Today I say good luck to TS in killing reds, and I hope you won't see any color, but blue and red till the end of the world.
Don't disappoint us, guys.

DeletedUser23413

Looking for "friends" is Toons' job. They are the best on it. We wouldn't talk trash here if you are going to find friends to protect us :D
Fight all :pro:

DeletedUser22517

So in Emplorion The Syndicate will be "Cuddlers club" and Erik will shout about that, penetrate to their core ocean and aim at building 1 WW to block them?
Another battle of huge coalitions?

On a serious note, I would love to see if TS can really play without pacts/naps/sistering/academies/coalitioning and win the world. Sticking to their declaration: all are marked red.
It would be the real achievement in the modern grepolis, where coalitioning and numbers style rulezzz.

Even though, I still consider speed 1 world is super-boring and for greporetired and the huge alliance cap=120 might help them, still it would be remarkable.

Maybe I'm a pessimist, but I still have a feeling, that as soon as the rest of the world form the proper coalition against TS, they will start looking for "friends" and Emplorium will turn into another battle of words: "your coalition is more coalitioning than mine".

Today I say good luck to TS in killing reds, and I hope you won't see any color, but blue and red till the end of the world.
Don't disappoint us, guys.

We never gonna accept any Pact or NAP, that i assure you.And that alliance cap 120 never gonna be used to maximum, our number will never increase.We have what we need to win this world, cuddling we leave to Erik and EN, they are best at that.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
We never gonna accept any Pact or NAP, that i assure you.And that alliance cap 120 never gonna be used to maximum, our number will never increase.We have what we need to win this world, cuddling we leave to Erik and EN, they are best at that.
lol speed1 Mungs, before its over i need a dyper.
no need looking my direction, just simming and do what i love, pass over experience and try to have fun, u talking to a relaxed "legend" overhere...

DeletedUser23413

A legend who ran away like a coward :D Erik, what did you tell people that you bailed in Sinope. I am pretty sure many of them still want to punch at your face :D (Thread on Sinope forum created by Haraxvati and removed by mod)

DeletedUser51759

Erik You are disgrace to a human race and you still have morale to show here and type something, ask your teammates what they think about you ...

mats25

Phrourach
YOU ALL SUPERVISOR...OUUYEE...:cool:

No need to feed mouth what is full anyway.so stop feeding erik, or he never stop eating...

DeletedUser48572

Erik You are disgrace to a human race and you still have morale to show here and type something, ask your teammates what they think about you ...

Pipe down ...ask YOUR teammates....what they think of him..

cuz half of them will leave as soon as they see that he's growing.

TS has issues...real internal issues atm...trust will be hard to come by soon in there.

DeletedUser23413

Lol, don't be so dangerous. You sounds like you are TS founder. We ain't MRA like Erik or some other alliance. Better prepare your public apologies, Tmax.

DeletedUser48572

Lol, don't be so dangerous. You sounds like you are TS founder. We ain't MRA like Erik or some other alliance. Better prepare your public apologies, Tmax.

A Lannister always pays his debts.

DeletedUser48572

Tracy Mcgrady- my favorite bball player.

Max-my name.

I played ball throughout HS and some college..so ppl called me Tmax...how the name came about.

As for Ares...stop being a bully. When i see "we will win the server from start to finish"....you expect ppl to lay down and take it? lol...be real brother.

Added: maybe that tmex line was about your supposed diplomat...OldMexGuy...trouble in paradise?

DeletedUser39822

Bully? Sure, why not.

We hope people do not "lay down and take it" otherwise this thread has failed.......of course if you are the only one rising up and your definition of rising up is to troll us on the external forums while hitting VM in game then failure is imminent.

DeletedUser48572

Bully? Sure, why not.

We hope people do not "lay down and take it" otherwise this thread has failed.......of course if you are the only one rising up and your definition of rising up is to troll us on the external forums while hitting VM in game then failure is imminent.

Bud...

Last time i started a server in the beginning i won it....but hey i'm not the one saying i'm going to "dominate from beginning to end" so who am i to troll.

added: ain't no one hitting vm here..don't have 4 million points attacking me nonstop here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh. Ares. All fighters in this sloooooooow world will try to do their best.
Sometimes it's so funny to read you guys mocking each other.
TS rimmed me. I got to say that was impressive. That was first time in my grepo history.
But, believe me that we wont stop to coming after you.
One more thing, if you like to use that gold. I don't mind, cos people like you keep this game alive:)
Sorry my english, i'm from Finland

DeletedUser51759

Pipe down ...ask YOUR teammates....what they think of him..

cuz half of them will leave as soon as they see that he's growing.

TS has issues...real internal issues atm...trust will be hard to come by soon in there.

Thanks for telling us for our internal issues, we are having too much fun on our skype channel thats so true, laughing our asses off every day.
Dont worry we will soon come after you all and laugh even more when you guys start crumbling ...

Erik is growing ... Cuddling will prevail you think ...

DeletedUser48572

Thanks for telling us for our internal issues, we are having too much fun on our skype channel thats so true, laughing our asses off every day.
Dont worry we will soon come after you all and laugh even more when you guys start crumbling ...

Erik is growing ... Cuddling will prevail you think ...

So i have heard....i see what you ladies are saying.....

Although....

i see a real concern in your council...about this Erik issue...

i have no side in the fight...just saying...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNAFTKRoCw

Bullets have no names.

Last edited by a moderator: