Top 12 Top 12 Alliances~ Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser23413

Oh your small birs fleet won't be able to save you. I was just busy taking bigger cities so I left you alone. Thanks for the mantis BTW. They are yummy :D

DeletedUser48572

Those mantis don't change the fact you lost Sinope bud...and as you learned there...you step on one of my cities..i grow two or three more...careful what you really want here you bully.

DeletedUser39822

Oh look, Tmax linked another youtube video that I am not going to click on. Yeah, I know.....you didn't ask for my opinion but you got it anyways.

DeletedUser48572

Oh look, Tmax linked another youtube video that I am not going to click on. Yeah, I know.....you didn't ask for my opinion but you got it anyways.

Yes Ares...i see you...Leo...Balr...attacking with troops that you didn't earn..you expect the world to respect you cuz you took out your wallet and got a bunch of mantis on 2k cities ...yeah excuse me if i forgot to bend over for you...or your 150 ls nukes on 5k cities...yeah ok.

I'd rather watch my videos then your garbage attack reports.

added:

http://prntscr.com/9hx969

^^ ummm ok

Oh your small birs fleet won't be able to save you. I was just busy taking bigger cities so I left you alone. Thanks for the mantis BTW. They are yummy :D

I saw your reservation.

DeletedUser39822

Semantics Tmax. A person goes to work, works hard, and get paid.......if that person decides to spend his hard earned money on a gold package I would say they have earned the right. Dimspace is working this world hard, trading resources for gold and in the world he decides to use that gold he will come under scrutiny for whipping out the credit card when in reality he did no such thing. He worked hard in this world to pay for the next and didn't spend a penny......a lot of us have done this. We can't help it if you do not understand the economics behind supply and demand.

DeletedUser48572

We all work hard Ares....

We have all played with Dim...

All of a sudden

DeletedUser23413

Why didn't you show the other part of the report? Your small biremes fleet was wiped? Poor you. Build up the city a bit bigger then I will take it. Yes I have it reserved. Be prepared!

DeletedUser48572

Why didn't you show the other part of the report? Your small biremes fleet was wiped? Poor you. Build up the city a bit bigger then I will take it. Yes I have it reserved. Be prepared!

Don't worry your teammates will tell me when CS is incoming

DeletedUser48572

I can PM you, you won;t be able to stop anyway.

Your teammates will help me get resources to rebuild...no big deal....then i'll have two or three cities compared to that one you took...no worries.

DeletedUser23413

Restock. My production is 5 times of yours. And I will gain 3 abp for 1 dbp of you. You better buy a new phone for louder alarm :D

DeletedUser48572

your production is gold....there's no point of laying low if i'm going to get attacked like i have been..so screw it ima just keep it real.....you and the the rest of TS would be nothing but an academy to pretty much every single alliance in here if it were not for gold..

DeletedUser42857

tampax, as you seem so obsessed with gold and my gold trading

my current balance

U3W8Syw.png

All of that was free.

Traded in En86 (made over 75k, en87, which wasnt very profitable, too high a speed, and made over 10k so far on this server)

All funds my main world En84. And yes, theres probably people there who think im a big gold spender because in revolt i can fast build a wall, or if i really need to i can gold a catapult troop for a second hit, when truth is it was all free.

(one downside of free gold is you spend it much easier. When you are paying for gold you will think twice about golding a wall, only doing it when you really need to etc.. with loads of gold you think nothing of golding a ls queue or bir queue because you can)

Easy come, easy go

DeletedUser23413

Good work Dim. Can you reveal who are your biggest customers?

DeletedUser42857

Good work Dim. Can you reveal who are your biggest customers?

Its not Syndicate

There were a couple of Syndicate players traded a lot the first week of the server to get that early lead (which is smart, if you are going to spend x amount of gold in teh first month, best time to spend it is week 1, get revolt ready as fast as you can).

We saw a lot of Barbarians spending a lot of money on rock a few days back, so much so that the price of it crashed and at one point we were selling 600/50 (And what was really fun was when people put 2000 rock on the market for 50 we were actually buying it ourselves, then reselling it at a markup :D)

I think everyone knows who spends, but the top spender on the server from the trade I see is not Erik or Balrog. I would also say with a degree of confidence, you can be top 10 on this server without spending very much, you can certainly be top 20 on talent alone.

Of course, I only see whats traded with me, or whats traded with others on my alliance. I dont see whats spent instabuilding nukes etc, but to instabuild nukes you need the resources.

the more interesting is who is offering gold in return for abp, dbp and favor. :D