That Ocean 0 Noob.

DeletedUser51045

Oh Digi, you think anyone will believe that swilts and 1974 went against us "noobs" on their own accord, really, come on

and 1974 is now almost 6 weeks off the game, now, he's going to ghost in two days or so. Actually, I think he is on holiday from you and your advice.

And one last thing, we don't pick out one little player to harass, we always pick alliances as a whole (remember - incoming attacks from us on EVERYBODY'S cities). And when somebody reacts with counterattacks, we take that as a invitation to "tango" with him.

DeletedUser22708

You can always ask them and see for yourself. I think the feeling of disgust towards you and your buddies is what drove them and I understand them. You ruin the game for other people, and you're proud of it... Don't you see how pathetic this is?

Well i'm guessing you don't which is even more sad. Thanks for the bp btw

DeletedUser51045

Why should I ask them - they are your friends and YOU threw them under the bus...

I play the game, attack and attack again, what is the problem? If you can't take the heat, play Sims or something like that.

You are the embodyment of the Christmas spirit I think - the Grinch cristmas spirit, take take and take credit for what your buddies do and let them rot when it suits you. You are the sad one here.

DeletedUser22708

Why should I ask them - they are your friends and YOU threw them under the bus...

I play the game, attack and attack again, what is the problem? If you can't take the heat, play Sims or something like that.

You are the embodyment of the Christmas spirit I think - the Grinch cristmas spirit, take take and take credit for what your buddies do and let them rot when it suits you. You are the sad one here.

Funny how you think you play the game. You do play "a game", a pathetic one.

There's no heat coming from you, people are not scared of your attacks, they're more annoyed with their game going slow because of you. You know this and you continue taking the enjoyment people have out of this game. You think you're a big hotshot because of that, I feel bad for you. The devotion and commitment you put into playing your pathetic game is remarkable.

I'm not going anywhere so you can attack me as much as you want, with the bp coming from you noobs, I can take a ton more cities.

I'm not taking credit for anything btw, I am maybe taking credit for showing this community what a bunch of useless noobs you and your buddies are.

See you soon ;)

DeletedUser51045

Oh my, You have now showed me and everyone that the word noob is so horribly misused around the world.
Go and fix it - tell every dictionary publication and wikipedia et al that they are idiots - the word noob stands for someone who has played a game a lot.
You show them, big man.

DeletedUser22708

Someone who has played the game a lot can still be a noob buddy, you're the perfect example.

DeletedUser51045

Someone who has played the game a lot can still be a noob buddy, you're the perfect example.

We can all feel you loosing grip of reality here, you cannot alter the meaning of phrases, however much you want to. Like, you cannot beat us by throwing your friends under the bus...

DeletedUser22708

Are you not taking credit for making those people quit with spam attacks?

DeletedUser51045

LOL - if you can't take the heat - play sims - LOLOLOLOLOL

I just drive the bus, you throw your "friends" under it - LOLOLOLOL

DeletedUser51045

It takes two to tango (or in this case to do the throwing of his buddies under said bus)

But really, you are the lowest form of human being (or player), and you deserve credit for that, really.

DeletedUser22708

Says the guy who gets satisfaction and enjoyment out of annoying people on an online game. Good job buddy LOL

DeletedUser22708

Finally - a compliment - YESSSS, this means that I must keep on doing what I do best!

I'm not sure what you're referring to? Is it the "killing your own troops for bp", or is it the "founding cities", or is it the spam attacks?

So many qualities to choose from

DeletedUser51045

I'm not sure what you're referring to? Is it the "killing your own troops for bp", or is it the "founding cities", or is it the spam attacks?

So many qualities to choose from

It is definitely not the "killing your own troops for bp" part - that is your domain, nobody equals the great Digi-mistake in collecting attack and defence points in almost perfect 50/50 ratio. I suck at that, I only get 80% attack and 20% defence or worse... But I'll keep on sending you regular "spam attacks" b'cause they definitely work.

DeletedUser22708

It is definitely not the "killing your own troops for bp" part - that is your domain, nobody equals the great Digi-mistake in collecting attack and defence points in almost perfect 50/50 ratio. I suck at that, I only get 80% attack and 20% defence or worse... But I'll keep on sending you regular "spam attacks" b'cause they definitely work.

If you were on the frontline with me, you'd know where the 50/50 ratio comes from.

But since you're in ocean 0, even getting a small amount of dbp while getting abp at the same time is already pretty much obvious.
Just have a quick look at your friendly neighbor Hell73 ;)

WXrzaxo.png

DeletedUser51045

If you were on the frontline with me, you'd know where the 50/50 ratio comes from.

But since you're in ocean 0, even getting a small amount of dbp while getting abp at the same time is already pretty much obvious.
Just have a quick look at your friendly neighbor Hell73 ;)

WXrzaxo.png

as you rightly point out - not even Hell73 can do the magic you do and get equal defence points with his attack points

DeletedUser22708

as you rightly point out - not even Hell73 can do the magic you do and get equal defence points with his attack points

Yes i'm located on the front and you're out in ocean 0 with no enemies surrounding you... So I do really wonder how you get so much bp in a day if it's not with killing your own troops. Guess we'll never know since hell refuses to show his wall. Anyone is welcome to have a look at mine btw.

And that 50/50 ratio might have happened, pure coincidence if it did. Looking at my stats on grepointel, I see no weird stats for someone on the frontline. Now if we have a look at your buddy's stats who's located in the furthest ocean possible
OMxpCat.png

You're the only one who believes the rubbish you write here IceNHell, you're not even capable of admitting what you guys do on the rim... Everyone knows it, no idea why you still keep denying it

DeletedUser51045

You're the only one who believes the rubbish you write here IceNHell, you're not even capable of admitting what you guys do on the rim... Everyone knows it, no idea why you still keep denying it

Everyone knows it, you hate us b'cause we slap you silly, throw some lipstick in your face and call you Sue. No amount of whining here will earn you respect you so desperately seek.