Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser33675

What happened to Viv? :cool:
Viv and Dan went for honeymoon :p
200_s.gif

DeletedUser18407

hey dimspace what happened to those attacks on deathstar im missing having all that bp from your eviction guys attacks !!!

Attacking a fly deathstar TUT TUT !!!

DeletedUser18407

Oh dear more heavy losses on the en front , you guys never seem to learn giving me so much BP

Wonder what Shaz or should that be Devin blame that on today ? My friends for helping boo-hoo I'm sure you guys have some good excuses for your failures however please continue to attack me as unlike your en chums I won't be hitting the vacation button in panic through being attacked .

Lol

DeletedUser42857

Oh dear more heavy losses on the en front , you guys never seem to learn giving me so much BP

Wonder what Shaz or should that be Devin blame that on today ? My friends for helping boo-hoo I'm sure you guys have some good excuses for your failures however please continue to attack me as unlike your en chums I won't be hitting the vacation button in panic through being attacked .

Lol

Its really strange how all the time brir was in vacation fly suddenly had nothing to say, not a thing....

then suddenly returns..

DeletedUser19318

Flybydevil Approx 35 cities lost to 6 Inactives taken from EN .... To be fair, I'm pretty comfortable with those numbers... Players often prattle on about "wow I got great bp and will get more cites from this etc etc... You couldn't take this city! etc etc...bla blah.." I guess being a spin doctor and making the best out of a losing situation is the only way to feel good... Well no spin doctoring needed on this side... You keep on building those cities young fella.. We prefer serving eviction notices on them when they are bigger.

DeletedUser29916

Flybydevil Approx 35 cities lost to 6 Inactives taken from EN .... To be fair, I'm pretty comfortable with those numbers... Players often prattle on about "wow I got great bp and will get more cites from this etc etc... You couldn't take this city! etc etc...bla blah.." I guess being a spin doctor and making the best out of a losing situation is the only way to feel good... Well no spin doctoring needed on this side... You keep on building those cities young fella.. We prefer serving eviction notices on them when they are bigger.

Taking cities from flybydevil is too easy... lot's of fun nonetheless :)

SlothTzu

Strategos

City loss is still a loss, BP is just lubricant.

Plenty of yours have tried to use that defense with me, haha.

DeletedUser19318

City loss is still a loss, BP is just lubricant.

Plenty of yours have tried to use that defense with me, haha.

I am sure they have! And a loss is a loss... Speaking of which... Back to fill fill... After all a win is a win

DeletedUser37468

1 Eviction Notice 51768782
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 6 54
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 7 54
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 6 54
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 6 54
The Colossus of Rhodes 7 54
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 7 54
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 6 54

2 Quality over Quantity 58433500
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 6 66
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 6 66
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 6 66
The Colossus of Rhodes 6 66
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 6 66
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 6 66
The lighthouse on the island of Pharos at Alexandria 6 66

3 TUATHA 25633706
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 4 34
The Colossus of Rhodes 2 24
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 5 24
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 5 24

4 Invictus 12275477
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 1 24
The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis in Babylon 2 25
The Temple of Artemis at Ephesus 3 35
The Colossus of Rhodes 1 25
The Statue of Zeus by Phidias in Olympia 2 25
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 1 25

5 Illuminati 4830963
The Pyramids of Giza in Egypt 1 95
The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus 1 95

DeletedUser31385

Eviction Notice and QoQ are pretty close. Level 7 already? Must be nice doing WW in a speed 4.

DeletedUser37468

QOQ have not moved from level 6 all day on any of theirs...have they gone on strike?

DeletedUser37468

Two of yours are still on level 1, don't bother.

Maybe so...but at least we are working hard at building them without outside influences, Sloth

Grant us credit for that at least....we are smaller than QoQ in city number...so we are not doing so badly really

DeletedUser31385

QOQ have not moved from level 6 all day on any of theirs...have they gone on strike?

Maybe they are leveling up right now. It would be nice to see them all go to 7 today. That would show there is still some competition going on.

DeletedUser16560

Maybe so...but at least we are working hard at building them without outside influences, Sloth

Grant us credit for that at least....we are smaller than QoQ in city number...so we are not doing so badly really

You guys are doing great!! Is going to be close between Invictus and Illuminati :p

Atleast you got the "respect" from EN! Perhaps something more, Who knows!!? They are so many that I lost count :D

DeletedUser40223

Right.. Do you think y'all have a big enough head start? We will start building tomorrow.. :D

..only kidding.. I HATE WW.. Simfest.. Sorry guys but we'll be kicking down sandcastles before bowing out.. Best of luck to all..