Abdera WW predictions

DeletedUser

Interesting. So it will be another Ialysos? How many people are rotating in EN this time?

ALOT of players

In regards to Ialysos yes ENs numbers are similar, main difference this server is that they are not the #1 alliance here but are still favourites due to the sheer number of branches they have. They have 5 out of the top 10 alone.

2dd103a700011830cc83e2c5c8dd78b8.png

DeletedUser

Were EN behind the UK floods? Im getting the feeling they might have had a part to play in it all
Half my city is underwater and have been without internet or mobile reception for large parts of the day.
Due to this I missed sending to 5 wonders and multiple accelerations.

Coincidence? :p

DeletedUser37468

My part of the city is perfectly dry....but then I am on top of a hill...one of only a few hills in this fair city

No issues as yet with power supplies apart from them being decreased in strength...got a letter through the door last night letting us know what we already knew

EN cannot be held responsible for the total ejit who decided that it would be fantastic fun to OPEN the flood gate instead of closing it

Concrete wellies and overcoat now await that person when they get back from their holiday in Barbados

Since the rain is coming again, we best make haste in our WW building...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

Who will get Victor of the Words and who is going to get Master of the Word looking at the situation now? (objective answers please)

And for a minute I thought you were serious.....lol

Were EN behind the UK floods? Im getting the feeling they might have had a part to play in it all
Half my city is underwater and have been without internet or mobile reception for large parts of the day.
Due to this I missed sending to 5 wonders and multiple accelerations.

Coincidence? :p

Dunno if its just me.... but your post is sounding a bit like the beginning of a moan....

My guesstimate is with the benefit of hindsight... but I would have thought you all were probably better off focusing on maybe 4 WWs.... maybe u still are...but having spread out u are now lagging on all of them.... EN's task is to make sure they restrict you to level 8s on ur WWs (barring the odd lvl 9)... but I think its doable... EN will get both the Masters and Victor awards - am 100% sure of this... Thanks to how you played ur cards at the start.... the EN branches too will easily get the award (unlike Sinope) ....inspite of whatever you all decide to do... the key, to my mind was the first 48-72hrs and how you played it (things may have panned out differently)....

... and WW is just clicking buttons, nothing to it really.

but as you said...its just clicks ....no big deal....

DeletedUser37468

Prateek.....please can you slow down a weeny teeny bit please....we are only little but we are really trying to beat you and would appreciate it alot if you could apply the brakes occasionally please pmsl

We almost (sort of) caught you in Ialysos...yeah..yeah...OK...we were flippin' miles away from you...but at least we are trying (some might say we are very trying)

WW building is such fun.....for those with a mildly sadistic state of mind......please let us catch up with you...pretty please :)

DeletedUser36743

Prateek.....please can you slow down a weeny teeny bit please....we are only little but we are really trying to beat you and would appreciate it alot if you could apply the brakes occasionally please pmsl

We almost (sort of) caught you in Ialysos...yeah..yeah...OK...we were flippin' miles away from you...but at least we are trying (some might say we are very trying)

WW building is such fun.....for those with a mildly sadistic state of mind......please let us catch up with you...pretty please :)

lol....i wish EN do do that...its just that they have the QOQ gorilla to tackle first....

DeletedUser31385

lol... I think Canby just struck u off his Christmas list...

Christmas already happened. He has over 360 days to get back on said list. As for the WWs, good luck to everyone. I hope there is some major fighting going on for those islands. I don't want to see someone win easily, make it challenging.

DeletedUser37468

Christmas already happened. He has over 360 days to get back on said list. As for the WWs, good luck to everyone. I hope there is some major fighting going on for those islands. I don't want to see someone win easily, make it challenging.

...She.....:p

DeletedUser36743

How insightful !!... and Pag is a she (i dont think she's gonna like being thought of as a he...)

@Canby...here's Fig rooting for you....c'mon show them ur Ninja moves mate !!! Go go go ....

DeletedUser37468

How insightful !!... and Pag is a she (i dont think she's gonna like being thought of as a he...)

@Canby...here's Fig rooting for you....c'mon show them ur Ninja moves mate !!! Go go go ....

Not to worry....you just can't get the staff thesedays, can you, eh? ;)

DeletedUser36743

Not to worry....you just can't get the staff thesedays, can you, eh? ;)

How many infractions do you have yet ??.... i dare not open my mouth or i will be sent to antartica !!

DeletedUser37468

Anyway...who's daft idea was it to start WW now when we have a ceasefire tomorrow?

Highly inconvenient timing when half the teams are all sozzled on their sofa's one day and severely hungover the next day.....

(Although it is so infuriatingly frustrating...alcofrolicals is probably most welcome as it numbs the pain from the fingertips when clicking away all those wonderful resources....)

How many infractions do you have yet ??.... i dare not open my mouth or i will be sent to antartica !!

I hear that Antarctica is very nice at this time of the year.....lots of frozen stares, icebergs and a very chilly reception
might I suggest a large lunchbox as protection against frostbite?

;)

DeletedUser37468

Sorry, I didn't know.

WW starts whenever the requirements are met.

I'll let you off.....this time ;)

As for the start of WW....we overshot the 250m points weeks ago....almost months ago tbh

Just seems very strange that it starts now and didn't wait til the New Year, especially with the totals overshot so badly anyway, a couple weeks would not have made alot of difference really

(And that was not a double post in the true sense of the meaning...I posted an offhand post whilst my mate Prateek posted...the second of mine was purely a response to his post, it was not supposed to me mungled up together as that now loses its context.....remember I have built forums of this sort and trained moderators from scratch....you are not a machine, you have the ability to use discretion...by using discretion you do not alienate your audience...and by not alienating your audience, the owners of the forum continue to gain financial reward from said forum....without financial reward there is no forum and moderators have nothing left to moderate.

It would be seen as pedantic in the extreme to edit this post...and possibly a little personal too....it would show your lack of training in the art of moderate moderation too...which would be a shame as I think with the right guidance, you would make an excellent moderator Figtree...seriously, you would...if you exercised a little more discretion and a little less red pen)

DeletedUser36743

I'll let you off.....this time ;)

As for the start of WW....we overshot the 250m points weeks ago....almost months ago tbh

Just seems very strange that it starts now and didn't wait til the New Year, especially with the totals overshot so badly anyway, a couple weeks would not have made alot of difference really

(And that was not a double post in the true sense of the meaning...I posted an offhand post whilst my mate Prateek posted...the second of mine was purely a response to his post, it was not supposed to me mungled up together as that now loses its context.....remember I have built forums of this sort and trained moderators from scratch....you are not a machine, you have the ability to use discretion...by using discretion you do not alienate your audience...and by not alienating your audience, the owners of the forum continue to gain financial reward from said forum....without financial reward there is no forum and moderators have nothing left to moderate.

It would be seen as pedantic in the extreme to edit this post...and possibly a little personal too....it would show your lack of training in the art of moderate moderation too...which would be a shame as I think with the right guidance, you would make an excellent moderator Figtree...seriously, you would...if you exercised a little more discretion and a little less red pen)

uh oh... i think you have been struck off Fig's Christmas list too !!! :eek: