Pnp Leolis the fighter.

DeletedUser23413

Oh come on, what humor? You cried like a baby non-stop in 30 minutes begging me to leave you alone. How humourous it is? :D

So, how all these BS turned out? Started by laughing at me and ended with you all a gang of beggars: whytewtet, blaze, tnmax. :pro:

DeletedUser48572

I've been attacked worst by the same ppl you are fighting..nothing new on this side...

I didn't beg them...i wasn't begging you bro...was suppose to be funny but obviously flew over your head.

Wasn't expecting you to post my PM's on externals like that though..especially after your crew complained about Erik doing it...lame ...you talk about honor? ok lol

It's all love though...as i have said before...i will continue to fight....aint nothing new to a boss.

Added: asking why a 10k player (myself) ...was leading in DBP in this server (atm of pm).....with 80 attacks in 2 days...i thought was a fair question...but hey..to each his own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23413

You talked about me begging, I showed you who actually begged who. So what? Shouldn't I show the proof and let you continue with your BS? Oh well, don't ask for honor if you started out without honor. Ok?

Top defender? Oh well, continue colonizing and building and we will take you largest cities again and again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48572

You post Pm's after your crew went off on Erik for doing it. Look, post my PM's all you want. Why do you have to cut them up...why not post the entire thing?

I think you have me all wrong...

You will be dealing with me until this server ends.

Added: and again..wasn't begging...apparently you don't understand humor....read my previous post.

DeletedUser23413

Feel free to post. My parts were all like: Stop crying, baby!

So:
TMax: you stop begging (oh well, he heard some BS and repeated it like a bah bah without even read - I doubt he is capable - Where is his honor with this BS?)
Leo: Come on dude, you was the one begged me. Look at this!
TMax: (crying) I was humorous. why you post my PM (crying, asking for honor, crying again). You will have to deal with me to the end (crying)
Leo:
images

Enough said?

Last edited:

DeletedUser48572

You gonna leave this server like u did sinope, go find cuddling world so u can pretend and imagine that you are great player...

This isn't sinope.....i've played a many server..some i was good in ..some i wasn't...

i don't consider my play in sinope good.

Now...you...i don't know you....i saw you jumped in a few days ago when your crew was attacking me...other than that..pipe down...cuz i could tear you up one on one easy.

Very easy...you'll be screaming my name before i'm done with you.

DeletedUser23413

You are not even able to revolt, what you have to offer an 1-1? It's like a street soccer team challenge FC Barcelona :D
Poor trick. Asking for 1-1 while you can only defend. All the haters will stack their very last sword on your cities, lol.
We are rimming your whole team with our team work. BlackDawn, what a joke of alliance. Tampax, the most miserable joke.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48572

Oh poor trick. Asking for 1-1 while you on defense side :cool: All the haters will stack their very last sword on your cities, lol. We are rimming your whole team with our team work. BlackDawn, what a joke of alliance. Tampax, the most miserable joke.

You called your entire team...which atm was at 800k points? ...to attack me...and you took ONE CITY....i have the reports to prove it.

Get off me Leo i think your teammate can speak for himself...he doesn't need mother goose looking after him.

Let him talk.

DeletedUser23413

Go count your shared Def tab, dude. You have 500+ pathetic souls defend you. Still, we took cities left and right.BlackDawn, Darkness, Toons, BloodyAxe, ... all jokes.

DeletedUser23413

So what is your point? Count how many cities your poor alliance lost to us? What you are proud of? Attracting all of your alliance defense for your own good? Then jump ship when no BlackDawn city left? Lol, typical Tampax.

DeletedUser23413

So we shouldnt attack you to be fair? No doubt you have been begging me for that. And one of your ally leader even threaten to ghost of we dont slow down and wait for them. Lol, what a joke you all are.
Whatever you and your poor alliance, your pathetic coalition are being brought to your knee. Accept it!

PS: I don't even bother open your on YouTube, stop posting them and go crying.

DeletedUser48572

Calm Down 2pac...all of a sudden.

Added:

Watch out everyone..we have an outlaw here.

destroxxi

Phrourach
tmax more like a Child... the kid even sent me a pm telling me to shut up because he didn't like what I had to say...

DeletedUser48572

tmax more like a Child... the kid even sent me a pm telling me to shut up because he didn't like what I had to say...

i'd like to see that Pm.

added: back up what you say

What i don't need is has-beens stepping in and yapping their two cents.......... that i don't really care about..