Pnp A few pointers ~Guide how to fight an Active Alliance

DeletedUser29916

I will rephrase: I plan / Hope to get victor award here.

I'm not lieing to myself, never have and never will mate :) A clear concious in a healthy body is my mantra.

edit: but I'm glad you are posting here, let me +rep you for that
edit2: can't rep :(

DeletedUser23413

Only way you can get Victor award here is if you buy it with gold. And as I can see, you guys are very determined to do exactly that.

Its ok if you lie us, Chill, but dont lie yourself. Thats not healthy, dude...

Do ghost, Hara. Don't just threaten!

DeletedUser44395

I normally keep to myself but your first sentence is wrong you did not win Sinope you got the left overs :) 4/7 is a win Victors of the World 7 of 7 after half our alliance quit is just left overs.

DeletedUser23413

You did not automatically quit. You quit because you lost the ground everywhere and failed miserably with your busts. You have done the easy part (sending and casting) with a lot of players on your side but when it came to fight, you failed :D

Winners never quit. Quitters never win :pro:

Last edited:

DeletedUser29916

I normally keep to myself but your first sentence is wrong you did not win Sinope you got the left overs :) 4/7 is a win Victors of the World 7 of 7 after half our alliance quit is just left overs.

Yes I had to look it up and according to the grepo-wiki I should have writting: "win". Either way point remains as Leo said we were outnumbered and fought it out and we won that battle. The battle of territory and persistance and activity so for us that is a win in our book.

But I thought we were done talking about Sinope here? Is that the only part you can comment on Tastie, the first sentence? You can do better, eh?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Yes I had to look it up and according to the grepo-wiki I should have writting: "win". Either way point remains as Leo said we were outnumbered and fought it out and we won that battle. The battle of territory and persistance and activity so for us that is a win in our book.

But I thought we were done talking about Sinope here? Is that the only part you can comment on Tastie, the first sentence? You can do better, eh?

ab0b821b7e9a2271985352940c97135f.png

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?57272-The-Champions-of-2015

DeletedUser23413

Show it to Alpha et Omega, Gun and Rose, Legion of Shadow, and all of their branches. They still wait for something from you. May you deliver in this world? Looks like a new belief has been created already :D

For people who don't know: Erik managed to gather his old fans again. The people who angrily asked for Erik's head just joined him in a suicide mission trying to take a TS city. Good job! A pop star and his fan boys/girls always have a stage to perform even the hard rockers laughed at it. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

You bailed the guys who helped you to build 4 WWs: No, we didn't
You lost on the battle field: Well, it was done for me after I got the victor award for myself

wu9l7.jpg

DeletedUser23413

Here we go. I think your team mate in Alpha would like to hear it few months ago. Have they forgotten their anger yet?

DeletedUser32731

and also poor guy, maybe you should kick him too.. he couldnt grow cause he had to send all his poor resources to fungus to build his walls and "troops" great leadership!

Screen_Shot_2016_01_06_at_9_25_32_PM.png

DeletedUser51759

You cant even clear this !!! Send ur biremes you have them in thousands ! ahahhahahaha

DeletedUser23413

He sent 1 LS attack when Erik was calling in arm. All he had back then but that bought him 1 year membership of the fan club.
How many poor guys in Toons got rimmed in silence Blaze?

DeletedUser32731

not as many players as you got scared and kick out L M A OO..

jet pls. stop causing embarrassment to you and yours, your lamer then chill, chad, fungus, and LEO and thats hard to reaches places..

DeletedUser23413

The weakling's place is in Toons and Blaze needs 600 weaklings to make him feel safe :cool:

DeletedUser23413

BlackDawn: check
Grim Sleepers: check
Toons: soon, very soon

DeletedUser48572

BlackDawn: check
Grim Sleepers: check
Toons: soon, very soon

All players still alive..just some rearrangements.

Don't need Barb's academy stalking my moves...get off me.

DeletedUser23413

Your stupidity is limitless.
Who are Barbs' Academy? Don't be so dangerous. Your head are full of trash.
Look at you. You were in what? GnR Agronauts. Lol, what a joke. Academy of a slave alliance.