Intergalactic War- In Production

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date

DeletedUser31385

Please take note that the story is still in production. I haven't edited anything yet (I will do this soon), so if you catch anything, please report it to me by posting below so I can address it.

Prologue
At the start of World War VI, I was only a small child. This war was the war of all wars. Ever since the development and usage of the atom bomb in 1945, countries have been attempting to come up with bigger and better nuclear weapons to destroy their enemies. World War VI started in the year 2568 after numerous war declarations around the globe. The United States launched its nuclear missiles after several attacks from China and Russia that destroyed the Pacific coast. The European countries were busy fighting their own war for control of the continent. Civil order broke down completely as the war waged on. More nuclear missiles were launched as a desperate last attempt to win. The radiation boiled the oceans away and left the air unbreathable. This was the end of the human race as I knew it. The earth was a radioactive, desolate wasteland. By that point, only a couple thousand humans were left in bases scattered all over the world. Extraterrestrials had had their eyes on the earth for millions of years. They brought down their terraforming equipment from their mothership to terraform the surface and atmosphere to their preferences when they found out there was life. These aliens were peaceful and decided to form an alliance. The radiation soon was at a safe enough level to be outside. Most of the landscape was scorched by the extreme heat. It wasn’t long before more aliens showed an interest in the earth. They were coming ready for war in an effort to colonize the entire galaxy with settlements. Now 2587, it is yet again a fight for survival. The intergalactic war...

LOOK FOR MORE SOON!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser29066

World War VI started in the year 2568
the radiation boiled the oceans away and left the air unbreathable. This was the end of the human race as I knew it. The earth was a radioactive, desolate wasteland.
The radiation soon was at a safe enough level to be outside. Most of the landscape was scorched by the extreme heat.

From radioactive wasteland to safe enough levels to be outside in 19 years? The oceans boiled away. The air was unbreathable?? Was there even an atmosphere left? Seems optimistic on the timeframe .. might want to make sure the underlying science is correct.

DeletedUser31385

Aliens had terraforming equipment. They were able to fix the problems quickly.

DeletedUser29066

Not sure terraforming equipment can get rid of all that radiation, but it's your universe, lol. Hmmm, if aliens can fix problems that quickly maybe Inno should hire a few.

DeletedUser31385

Not sure terraforming equipment can get rid of all that radiation, but it's your universe, lol. Hmmm, if aliens can fix problems that quickly maybe Inno should hire a few.

Well. Just remember that alien technology is very advanced. I want to name the narrator, but I can't think of one right now.

DeletedUser

The temperature change necessary from boiled away oceans temperatures to habitable temperatures is impossible in 19 years. There's also not nearly enough nuclear weapons, nor will there ever be, to boil away all the oceans. Like Hassan said, make the underlying science believable. Science fiction doesn't mean you can do anything you want, every good universe has consistent and somewhat realistic rules. I suggest making the war less severe, you don't need to boil away all the oceans to end humanity.

DeletedUser31385

The temperature change necessary from boiled away oceans temperatures to habitable temperatures is impossible in 19 years. There's also not nearly enough nuclear weapons, nor will there ever be, to boil away all the oceans. Like Hassan said, make the underlying science believable. Science fiction doesn't mean you can do anything you want, every good universe has consistent and somewhat realistic rules. I suggest making the war less severe, you don't need to boil away all the oceans to end humanity.

The alien technology is very advanced and not understood by the humans. You are saying it is impossible by natural and human means to increase/decrease temperature so quickly (I agree with that, yes). Realistic rules and laws do not apply to the aliens (example: going faster than light). The part about the temperature changing so quickly will be revealed later on.

DeletedUser50935

Nice story fig. Guys don't bite his head off. It's sci fi. With advanced tech.