Abdera WW predictions

DeletedUser19318

Gardens done... 6 to go... 3 filled and building ... 3 to fill... So 3-5 days approx to go till all completed... But the QoQ opp might slow it down a tad... Which is kinda exciting!

DeletedUser

The Statue of Zeus & The Pyramids of Giza.

Bringing EN tally to 3, after completing The Hanging Gardens of Semiramis the day prior.

DeletedUser19318

4th completed... Eviction Notice wins another world.. Toughest enemies yet.. Toughest server... Running second for most and we did to the top alliance what no other group have have ever done to us... Still beat them

DeletedUser31385

4th completed... Eviction Notice wins another world.. Toughest enemies yet.. Toughest server... Running second for most and we did to the top alliance what no other group have have ever done to us... Still beat them

Which wonder was #4 though?

DeletedUser42857

View attachment 11771

Congrats to EN. You are great builders.

QOQ are great builders too. Some of their players built 100k or more worth of cities during wonders.

(Shame they didnt send those resources to the wonders instead) :D

note, that wasnt aimed at you. You were one of the ones who seemed fully committed to wonders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19318

View attachment 11771

Can't even be magnanimous in defeat? ....Eviction Notice has taken more cities off QoQ than lost... Great alliance destroyers...Great ocean takers.. Great city takers.. And great team in a combined effort on a tactical build process..

DeletedUser36743

View attachment 11771

d41ccdd9f55cf9102e16014c9bdf14b0.jpg

Attachments

• loosing.jpg
    loosing.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser16560

As expected. Congrats EN. Hats off, not for your fighting skills or even organisation but surely the alliance with the best strategy and diplomacy in this server.

DeletedUser37468

Congrats once again to all at EN, well done guys & gals...worthy winners as always :)

...we are still at it mind you...and those in Abdera who assumed we would sink without a trace...well once again you were wrong in your assumptions....we might be tiddly by comparison to EN but we are stubborn, persistant and just a little bit crazy....we are the Jack Russell terriers of the server, tenacious little ankle biters who just do not know the words "give up" :p

DeletedUser33675

Calm down boys :p

I must say I always admire EN's politics and tactics. It must be so hard to gain so many puppies to help you :rolleyes:

QoQ can be #1 in all ranks, but still we stand no chance against EN, because simply we have no numbers. And it's quantity that decides about winning WW race, not quality.

Anyway congrats to Eviction Notice and Co. again. I hope we will meet on another world again soon!

PS - Hugs and kisses for HunnyBunny.

DeletedUser42857

Calm down boys :p

I must say I always admire EN's politics and tactics. It must be so hard to gain so many puppies to help you :rolleyes:

QoQ can be #1 in all ranks, but still we stand no chance against EN, because simply we have no numbers. And it's quantity that decides about winning WW race, not quality.

Anyway congrats to Eviction Notice and Co. again. I hope we will meet on another world again soon!

PS - Hugs and kisses for HunnyBunny.

Numbers numbers numbers....

You had two branches feeding your wonders, plus randomness from other alliances. And let's be honest, has you had your way you also would have had bloods feeding your wonders as well but you messed up by threatening them.

En had three branches feeding their wonders. The en south branch is negligible because it was just created to make rotation space. And like you has randoms from outside in our case a small number of hammer players.

But even if en had say twice the numbers, then theoretically they should have built five while you built two...

The number one, and number four alliances together failed to build a single wonder.

We know why though. Peacetime played a big part. En got the timings on peacetime right, qoq got the timings on peacetime wrong and ended up with what was only a few hour deficit turn into a two day deficit.

The other reason, as said before, when your top players are building 100k in city points it's pretty obvious they aren't contributing to wonders...

Biggest disappointment though has to be name changers. Said not here for wonders, said here to cause chaos, break wonders, and what did they do...

DeletedUser19396

A huge CONGRATS to all of my friends in Eviction Notice!

This is the 4th win in five years for a dominate alliance. Congratulations to my favorite leader WEASY for working so hard and putting in so many hours behind the scenes to make the game so much fun for all. Congrats to all of the other leaders too for all of your hard work. Also congrats to the many skilled opponents who also worked hard and make the game a challenge.

I took this server off and it was interesting to watch from the sidelines. Good luck to all in future servers.

PRT50
AKA MR SNOW DOG
AKA Father Wolf

DeletedUser37468

It was a good clean win as always...and with Weasy, well, what can I say...we women ALWAYS make the best fighters :p

Our progress has stalled a bit in the last 24 hours thanks to the rowdy neighbours attacking mostly me.....exercising overkill....8 revolts on a city is excessive, especially when the blasted thing is still a baby