Pnp Lack of Quality over Quantity

DeletedUser42857

Looking at your colonisation stats, well... well done, they look great! If it was a bumpy ride, I'm sure you'd have lost a city somewhere along the way and your DBP would show it. Your DBP must be most from supporting, i guess!?

Again, your ABP is great, well done! Did you even got attacked, or was just building for OFF for OP days? Alarm off, cause I doubt you even got attacked, other than a retaliation here and there!

So, since you joined EN it has been pretty much an easy ride. If you had stayed with bloods and fight EN beside them, you BP stats and colonisations would have, possibly, be completely the opposite. A bumpy ride, maybe?

Yeh ok, first started the server by fighting En, then found myself surrounded by reds in the form of bloods, then went to En despite all my cities being in bloods territory. Ive been surrounded by red until about a month ago. I dont get attacked much it has to be said, mainly because im online a lot and that puts people off, and also my city groupings are so tight I can usually get D there quicker than the attacker can.

Anyway, easy ride in my opinion is when the bulk of your city takes are internals and you can just sim and build your cities to 17,000 pts/

DeletedUser

All I see on the externals any more are people whining about yet another Eviction win. Making excuses as to why EN won, and they lost. Grumbling on about how they do the same thing every server (Which in retrospect, you should all be ashamed of yourselves for seeing this for the past 5 server wins and not coming up with a defense). Just bow down, give our feets the kisses they deserve. Gods amongst men blah blah blah. You know how it goes I don't need to go on.

Any who, much respect to EN leadership. Not once wavered. Through morale issues at times, separate factions thinking they knew what was best. Certain "experienced" players getting upset over certain decisions or even quitting due to not being able to have their cake AND eat it. EN leadership never changed course. Never took the easy route. Never let confusion and controversy cloud their vision. Never let outside influence shape their play. Once a decision (mindfully thought out) was made, it stayed the course. The same rules, the same structure, and same philosophy implemented to further prolong the legacy that is Eviction Notice. Hats off to all of you. you the real MVP's...

Oh look who peaked his head out. its Mr I ghost and lose server for the entire alliance. You should come up with a quote for that, that is YOUR legacy.

En just does what does always, have a couple premade alliances, ally with 2 or 3 alliances(or more) and sim to victory. Your modus operandi is classic and works because too many kitch alliances want an easy crown. The legacy of EN will remain until they change the BS parameters of victory. Why don't you play a server with one alliance and try to actually fight it out? It's easy to be wholly offensive when you have lots of cannon fodder around.

And as for you Dim, you are just a mercenary you spent over a year criticisizing their method of play. Only to turn around and join them, and on top of it, still be the same loudmouth attention seeker.

DeletedUser42857

And as for you Dim, you are just a mercenary you spent over a year criticisizing their method of play. Only to turn around and join them, and on top of it, still be the same loudmouth attention seeker.

I critised them based on my experience of Erik.. as already said, turns out Eriks style of play does not necessarily represent En's style of play.

And I joined them because my annoyance all server had been bloods, and I wanted to continue to fight bloods, and joining them allowed me to do that.

What I would say, is despite my historical opposition to them, they were welcoming, let me leave the baggage at the door and have treated me no different to any other player. Which says a lot about them.

Ive also had the opportunity to view things from the other side. Lets not hide the fact that QOQ had two branches, the #1 and #3 alliance on the server, and failed to beat a single wonder. Now they want to portray the narrative that they were hopelessly outnumbered. This was not the case. And had they succeeded in their plan to force bloods to merge into NC and become part of their group, and won with those extra numbers they would now be telling us how it was strategy and diplomacy won the day and not their extra numbers ;)

Fact is, one of the main reasons that they didnt complete a wonder was some of their biggest players didnt contribute, preferring instead to build 100k of pretty buildings in their own towns.

The reason En won is because their biggest players DID contribute, forgoing building, recruiting, to ensure all their resources went to the wonders.

DeletedUser16560

Now that is why i read the externals, just gave me a crack a laugh :D

All I see on the externals any more are people whining about yet another Eviction win. Making excuses as to why EN won, and they lost. Grumbling on about how they do the same thing every server (Which in retrospect, you should all be ashamed of yourselves for seeing this for the past 5 server wins and not coming up with a defense). Just bow down, give our feets the kisses they deserve. Gods amongst men blah blah blah. You know how it goes I don't need to go on.

Any who, much respect to EN leadership. Not once wavered. Through morale issues at times, separate factions thinking they knew what was best. Certain "experienced" players getting upset over certain decisions or even quitting due to not being able to have their cake AND eat it. EN leadership never changed course. Never took the easy route. Never let confusion and controversy cloud their vision. Never let outside influence shape their play. Once a decision (mindfully thought out) was made, it stayed the course. The same rules, the same structure, and same philosophy implemented to further prolong the legacy that is Eviction Notice. Hats off to all of you. you the real MVP's...

It's like you are talking about Dim

Yeh ok, first started the server by fighting En, then found myself surrounded by reds in the form of bloods, then went to En despite all my cities being in bloods territory. Ive been surrounded by red until about a month ago. I dont get attacked much it has to be said, mainly because im online a lot and that puts people off, and also my city groupings are so tight I can usually get D there quicker than the attacker can.

Anyway, easy ride in my opinion is when the bulk of your city takes are internals and you can just sim and build your cities to 17,000 pts/

And here Dim describes Prae!

That was gold! Thanks for the laugh, fellas :D

DeletedUser

Oh look who peaked his head out. its Mr I ghost and lose server for the entire alliance. You should come up with a quote for that, that is YOUR legacy.

En just does what does always, have a couple premade alliances, ally with 2 or 3 alliances(or more) and sim to victory. Your modus operandi is classic and works because too many kitch alliances want an easy crown. The legacy of EN will remain until they change the BS parameters of victory. Why don't you play a server with one alliance and try to actually fight it out? It's easy to be wholly offensive when you have lots of cannon fodder around.

I actually won the server. I also did not ghost. Perhaps fact check before you come on the externals to a server you aren't even playing to peacock around. Don't be mad babygirl, be happy :)

DeletedUser19318

What an absolute load of piffle... Check out myonia... EN started with 12 players... Rho cap 100 EN only one alliance..

Play with only one alliance like QoQ did eh? Sure looked like it at the end.. Never seen a more simming team of "never have beens"...With the queen of simming leading the way .. And with more than one account when it suited...
Low caps = the server being as it is.. Move on with tired excuses... Be a good sport and congratulate the winners.. And think of all that wasted gold

DeletedUser37468

I wish QoQ would just be gracious in defeat...or maybe just keep building the WW's like we are, cos even though EN have won outright insofar as the WW's go, its not the end of the server by a very long way

If anything now is the time when things can heat up and get interesting cos EN have to hold onto their 7 whilst the rest of us duke it out to try and take theirs or build our own ready to slip in there whilst EN has a broken island

If you do not think it can be done....well in Edessa we came in second to TRT, we broke their WW and kept it broken and picked up the WW for that island ourselves

Like in Ialysos and Abdera, we were small and largely ignored by the bigger teams...but we persevered and we got one of the WW's in Edessa....tied in Ialysos but we had a slight problem with low flying LS and hoplite raiding parties from Prae, Prateek, the incredibly mad Mars (bar) and Hunkiller....who were a real nuisance but added some definite spice and fun to the end of the server

Bottom line...this is a game...it is meant to be fun, albeit deeply frustrating at times, there really is no reason to badmouth the opposition if they win

Be happy for them....EN worked hard, they have a tried and tested formula that works

It should not be held against them for winning again

We have not won, we are smaller than most...but its the taking part that it equally important...and the fact we have fun and have made some great friends over the years....

Take defeat graciously, learn from it and next time....you never know, you might just run rings around EN....maybe....possibly....perhaps ;)

SlothTzu

Strategos
Pagodaswan, don't talk as if you know us, because you don't. And our wonders are at lvl8/9, filling the last up til lvl9. Why do you have such a lady boner for EN? It's sad. How aren't we being gracious? Because Lili posted? Most of us don't bother with externals anymore, it's quite obvious, do you even know any players in QoQ personally?

I congratulated Dim, the only player in EN I've spoken to since they won. So don't even try to say I'm a sore loser or anything, because tbh I don't really care that much.

DeletedUser37468

Pagodaswan, don't talk as if you know us, because you don't. And our wonders are at lvl8/9, filling the last up til lvl9. Why do you have such a lady boner for EN? It's sad. How aren't we being gracious? Because Lili posted? Most of us don't bother with externals anymore, it's quite obvious, do you even know any players in QoQ personally?

I congratulated Dim, the only player in EN I've spoken to since they won. So don't even try to say I'm a sore loser or anything, because tbh I don't really care that much.

You obviously DO care...otherwise why do you get your bottom in your hand towards everyone who just happens to accept EN is probably the best team on the servers by virtue that they have stayed together for many years, are logistically better planned than most teams...and they rarely, if ever rise to snotty kindergarten comments that are frequestly thrown at them by those who feel hard done by cos they lost to them...

Sloth...I do not need to know you personally to realise that you have a chip on your shoulder the size of Mount Everest cos the best team won...and you didn't

C'est la vie and all that matey...win some, lose some....sour grapes make some on these forums really unpleasant people, brings out the worst in some...as does the game

By being gracious in defeat means that you accept defeat quietly, congratulate the winners and realise that you and your team mates will just have to suck it up and try again next time

This is a GAME...despite feeling like its NATO peacekeeping at times, it is and always will be a game....by being ungracious when losing, you just show what spoilt brats you are....you did not win, you did not get your own way so you stamp your little foot, throw your toys out of the playpen and chuck an almighty tantrum...you lost..we lost...we accept it gracefully...no point getting thong in a knot when you did not play well enough....just play better next time...

SlothTzu

Strategos
You obviously DO care...otherwise why do you get your bottom in your hand towards everyone who just happens to accept EN is probably the best team on the servers by virtue that they have stayed together for many years, are logistically better planned than most teams...and they rarely, if ever rise to snotty kindergarten comments that are frequestly thrown at them by those who feel hard done by cos they lost to them...

Sloth...I do not need to know you personally to realise that you have a chip on your shoulder the size of Mount Everest cos the best team won...and you didn't

C'est la vie and all that matey...win some, lose some....sour grapes make some on these forums really unpleasant people, brings out the worst in some...as does the game

By being gracious in defeat means that you accept defeat quietly, congratulate the winners and realise that you and your team mates will just have to suck it up and try again next time

This is a GAME...despite feeling like its NATO peacekeeping at times, it is and always will be a game....by being ungracious when losing, you just show what spoilt brats you are....you did not win, you did not get your own way so you stamp your little foot, throw your toys out of the playpen and chuck an almighty tantrum...you lost..we lost...we accept it gracefully...no point getting thong in a knot when you did not play well enough....just play better next time...

When have I ever done that? You're talking about my reply to you? You tried to slate us based on nothing more than what EN post here. I don't even post on externals anymore, once again, you seem to think you know us.

And eh, you do need to know me personally, because I don't post here, and if I didn't speak to you about it, you wouldn't know.

Anyway, I've already wasted enough time on you, bye. Good luck with whatever you're doing in O24.

DeletedUser19318

Pago.. Thanks for your comments... Unfortunately I have seen poor comments from EN players which disappoint me, but such are the forums.

And I also have to say in QoQ there are a few exceptional players like sloth, ash, clowder, etc ... There stats prove there strength.

It's a pity we weren't more side by side contesting a ocean for the server.. Like with the bloods and others in ocean 44 45 & 55, but it was a tactic I am sure to avoid initial conflict.. Which I had many mails from viv saying just that.

DeletedUser42857

For the record. Sloth and I have spoken privately since wonders ended and he did take the time to congratulate me. Which was appreciated, my first win, and nice when even the enemy can say well done.

I made a mistake in the past judging En based on my experiences with Erik. I was wrong. I think by the same token we shouldnt judge all of QOQ based on what Kat said on externals after losing, or Viv's performance in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I actually won the server. I also did not ghost. Perhaps fact check before you come on the externals to a server you aren't even playing to peacock around. Don't be mad babygirl, be happy :)
Yes you won !
69a5f8ba03ee174979a745291136af4a.png

https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?57272-The-Champions-of-2015

Oh look who peaked his head out. its Mr I ghost and lose server for the entire alliance. You should come up with a quote for that, that is YOUR legacy..
Your legacy is already been forgotten.

Now that is why i read the externals, just gave me a crack a laugh :D

It's like you are talking about Dim
And here Dim describes Prae!
That was gold! Thanks for the laugh, fellas :D

Just evolution theory.
monkey progresing into human , or a kid into grown up, only refarts stay behind and not progressing forward.

DeletedUser46711

I critised them based on my experience of Erik.. as already said, turns out Eriks style of play does not necessarily represent En's style of play.
I really think that you need of a girlfriend, and of a real social life.
You live in Grepolis and for post useless propaganda messages.
I remind you that Erik was one of the best veteran EN leader.
I will not continue to read your useless gossip comments, because ppl there know who he's and who he was for EN.
Enjoy your frustrations , and i suggest you to find a real alternative hobby, because you're really boring.

DeletedUser42857

If you read my post I said nothing negative about Erik. What I said was perhaps the reason that they had so many problems in sinope was because they didnt have enough players willing to "stay up all night sending ls nukes".

So when youve learnt to read come back and play.

I also dont view Erik as En particularly. Eubea "Hert", Sinope "Coming Soon", Emporion "Team Harlock"

But anyway, Eriks not even in this world so why his personal fan club feel the need to post here and disrupt the flow I dont know.

And enjoy my frustrations? I have no frustrations thank you.

Oh, and by the way. You're an idiot.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I really think that you need of a girlfriend, and of a real social life.
You live in Grepolis and for post useless propaganda messages.
I will not continue to read your useless gossip comments, because ppl there know who he's and who he was for EN.
Enjoy your frustrations , and i suggest you to find a real alternative hobby, because you're really boring.

Perhaps we can ask kronnoss to answer , he is the founding father with deadly truth lol.
i will accept judgement only from him.

DeletedUser46711

If you read my post I said nothing negative about Erik. What I said was perhaps the reason that they had so many problems in sinope was because they didnt have enough players willing to "stay up all night sending ls nukes".

So when youve learnt to read come back and play.

I also dont view Erik as En particularly. Eubea "Hert", Sinope "Coming Soon", Emporion "Team Harlock"

But anyway, Eriks not even in this world so why his personal fan club feel the need to post here and disrupt the flow I dont know.

And enjoy my frustrations? I have no frustrations thank you.

Oh, and by the way. You're an idiot.

You're a Grepo player without a past and a future.
Talking and critics only others.
Anyone remember any of your "epic" actions.
please not talk about Legends, everyone here and in the game can see your poor style.
Sweet night Babe.
Anyway congrats EN for the crown.

DeletedUser

I told Brandon the world is turned upside down!
I saw your post Dim and Erik could not resist,lol
It may have been a joke as you say but I second what he said.I have had arguments with her in Sinope,we ended trusting each other without being friends.
She has her minuses like anybody else,but cowardness is not one( unusual for her country:d.Sorry Sam,couldn't resist:d).

As for your mouth Dim- ,enjoy the win by shutting it.and hope that Igor will not read your bs for Erik since it will not end well for you then;).he is too outspoken and patience for your kind of players is absent in him lol

Erik ,kron can't and won't say anything- too serious and has to show official respect for him.Nor should you put him in this situation.
Friendly hug to all of you:)

DeletedUser46711

I told Brandon the world is turned upside down!
I saw your post Dim and Erik could not resist,lol
It may have been a joke as you say but I second what he said.I have had arguments with her in Sinope,we ended trusting each other without being friends.
She has her minuses like anybody else,but cowardness is not one( unusual for her country:d.Sorry Sam,couldn't resist:d).

As for your mouth Dim- ,enjoy the win by shutting it.and hope that Igor will not read your bs for Erik since it will not end well then;).he is too outspoken lol

Erik ,kron can't and won't say anything- too serious and has to show official respect for him.Nor should you put him in this situation.
Friendly hug to all of you:)
The reason why i left sinope, was because, Erik, dimitra, fifty, and others, ghosted or decided to leave.
I followed my friends, (this is usual for my country).
The sinope world was died, no ops, no projects, only internals takeovers and i worked very hard for COMING/MERGE and we get results.
https://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=en81&action=index
no fun=no game for me.
All the rest is only Propaganda.
Buonanotte
;)

DeletedUser

I left before you,lol
Anche a te mia cara:)