Ocean 90 Noobs

• Thread starter DeletedUser22708
  • Start date

DeletedUser10962

First, nirena was trying to communicate to you in a language you would understand, because you appear not to speak english as your first language. He might try translating his comments to hurdy-gurdy, or whatever slang you speak. Just tell us what it is.

Second.

You are in a nice and strong alliance, you actually had 8 people + plus yourself = 9 people (not 4 or 5), totalling around 3 mil points, sent 30+ attacks and 60+ support

AND YOU COULD NOT TAKE A SINGLE CITY

ROTFL

And if you don't remember who your minions are, here is a handy list, which incidentally will be my targetlist for the foreseable future.:
Kongming01......421.000 points
AliOoops......304.000 points
Digital Mystikz.....400.000 points
Harkonnen......425.000 points
Icy13......220.000 points
Luxe and Lush.....240.000 points
patchus.......440.000 points
duckythesailor28.....215.000 points
lorbella.....230.000 points

On behalf of FB thanks in advance for the BP

DeletedUser20713

You managed to snipe 1 cs, as only 1 was sent from 40h away. If you want to be proud of that, no one will stop you.. Quite funny you are indeed proud of that

4 or 5 people participated in this, hardly what I would call an alliance wide op.

I don't feel one way or the other about this. You're the one who came running to the forums right after to proudly boast about some report of 30 LS killed, so I wouldn't call this boasting as much as calling you out on your bulls... propaganda. Would you say killing 30 LS is more postworthy than the CS killing? Personally I would say neither is.
~ 1/4 of your alliance participated in this op. Call it whatever you want really, just pointing out the firepower you thought you needed to take care of some small time edge noobs 1/17 the size of your participants.

On behalf of FB thanks in advance for the BP
Oh come on Shirley you must be trolling. Is this like the time DM lost 400k abp worth of LS and biremes while gaining like 100k dbp and ran to the forums giving thanks for the bp?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

Oh come on Shirley you must be trolling. Is this like the time DM lost 400k abp worth of LS and biremes while gaining like 100k dbp and ran to the forums giving thanks for the bp?

Awww that's so sweet I get my own nickname. Don't worry Nobody does it like me and I so Love you. I am in fact Good, Bad but Beautiful but I just can't help it You take me heart away. The strange thing is that you think The magic is you when we know at night you all sit there singing All by myself. Here's the thing I am what I am so Keep the Music Playing because The show must go on and I'm gonna Get the party started

DeletedUser22708

Right.... You and Icenhell are truly made for each other, it's cute.

I can do that as well though, I'll give it a go.

Is this like the time you got rimmed when you started in an ocean with actual people in it and from then on always started in the furthest ocean possible out of fear to be rimmed again?

Oh but wait, mine is actually based on facts.

"Oh the ironing" babby

DeletedUser51045

Right.... You and Icenhell are truly made for each other, it's cute.

I can do that as well though, I'll give it a go.

Is this like the time you got rimmed when you started in an ocean with actual people in it and from then on always started in the furthest ocean possible out of fear to be rimmed again?

Oh but wait, mine is actually based on facts.

"Oh the ironing" babby

Again, you make no sense here.

DeletedUser51045

Your lack of Grepolis knowledge is astounding, you have obviously never read the Wiki that clearly explains the concept of "RIM"

TL : DR you are yourself on the RIM, me, I am on the edge of the world.

https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/The_Game_Interface

The world can also be divided into regions: Core Oceans, Expansion Oceans, and The Rim. Many players agree that the Core is made up of Oceans 44, 45, 54, and 55 as they are located in the exact center of the world. The Expansion Oceans are those which surround the Core. The exact number of these oceans depends on the world and how active it is. Beyond the Expansion Oceans is The Rim. New players and those players who have lost all of their cities or restarted will be found here. As more players join or others are conquered, The Rim moves further out towards the edges of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10962

Didn't think much of your retribution.... 1 attack is that all you got?

DeletedUser22708

No, it's all you're worthy of

Dom, while you read what he wrote, have this image in mind, I think it fits perfectly

2d9be86.jpg

DeletedUser51045

I am no artist but I think this captures the spirit, how about it?
AP9wk1i.png

DeletedUser10962

And if you don't remember who your minions are, here is a handy list, which incidentally will be my targetlist for the foreseable future.:
Kongming01......421.000 points
AliOoops......304.000 points
Digital Mystikz.....400.000 points
Harkonnen......425.000 points
Icy13......220.000 points
Luxe and Lush.....240.000 points
patchus.......440.000 points
duckythesailor28.....215.000 points
lorbella.....230.000 points

We were promised targeting where are our attacks? I want my BP. You shall not hold out on me. Hit me baby I want it.

DeletedUser20713

Huh?
Last time I started in an ocean with actual people in it with the intent of fighting there we beat a 40 man alliance before we were backstabbed by a blob such as yours who we even shared islands with. You mean to tell me you could have come out on top with CS time from said blob to your towns being ~ the time it takes to go to the bathroom? Other times I have started in inner oceans have been good too.
If I wanted to play in the core I could join a world and join some alliance there. I could even have joined yours and spent my time steamrolling smaller entities and internals and building ww. I choose not to. It has nothing to do with fear of anything.
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

DeletedUser10962

Huh?
Last time I started in an ocean with actual people in it with the intent of fighting there we beat a 40 man alliance before we were backstabbed by a blob such as yours who we even shared islands with. You mean to tell me you could have come out on top with CS time from said blob to your towns being ~ the time it takes to go to the bathroom? Other times I have started in inner oceans have been good too.
If I wanted to play in the core I could join a world and join some alliance there. I could even have joined yours and spent my time steamrolling smaller entities and internals and building ww. I choose not to. It has nothing to do with fear of anything.
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

Wait you have seen the FB page https://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?56427-Fist-and-Digi-s-Premade

"Pacts: zero, absolutely none. not even a non aggression pact.
WW- yes, Just one. to annoy the rest of you, so if you want a crown join someone else"

Pretty sure we're not building wws