Ocean 90 Noobs

• Thread starter DeletedUser22708
  • Start date

DeletedUser22708

I thought they would take it like a champ, but running into vm and crying on the forum was not what I was expecting from them, oh wait...

DeletedUser20713

Why are you quoting yourself on something being predictable when someone gets rimmed?
Where's the crying? I for one, in the spirit of gentleman warrior, would like to congratulate your 4.5 mil points who participated in this third op, finally a successful one when you got the right sized opponent, for barely prying a 5k town from a 12k player after 5 failed CS. Great job :)

DeletedUser22708

You see crying and making up random numbers, can you sink any lower? Guess we'll find out with the next post;)

DeletedUser10962

Why are you quoting yourself on something being predictable when someone gets rimmed?
Where's the crying? I for one, in the spirit of gentleman warrior, would like to congratulate your 4.5 mil points who participated in this third op, finally a successful one when you got the right sized opponent, for barely prying a 5k town from a 12k player after 5 failed CS. Great job :)

Oh but you picked this fight. Don't pick fights you don't want

DeletedUser51045

You see crying and making up random numbers, can you sink any lower? Guess we'll find out with the next post;)

Even if we did make numbers up (which we did not) we would not sink as low as you - your "mighty" alliance went all in and got one single town of a player with 17.000 points

P A T H E T I C - and then whining about him going to VM - DOUBLY P A T H E T I C

Your strategy is obviously just as strong as your logic on this forum

DeletedUser10962

Even if we did make numbers up (which we did not) we would not sink as low as you - your "mighty" alliance went all in and got one single town of a player with 17.000 points

P A T H E T I C - and then whining about him going to VM - DOUBLY P A T H E T I C

Your strategy is obviously just as strong as your logic on this forum

Sorry we expected might warriors like yoursleves to fight not run into VM like little babies. My bad

DeletedUser43325

Wait, did you really just mention logic? Ok then, lets talk logic.

for barely prying a 5k town from a 12k player after 5 failed CS.

5 failed CS? This just shows a gross lack of understanding on the game. If 2 CS's are sent to the same city timed a few seconds apart, you still count that as a single attempt. The CS's themselves aren't really of any concern. So really, the more accurate way to say this would be - you made 3 attempts and were successful on 1. Which to be honest, if I"m successful 1 out of ever 3 CS's I send at an active player, beit from 10 mintues away or 40 hours away, that's a pretty good rate of success.

Second - our alliance went all in? Surely you can't actually believe that this was a full force 100% effort from final boss. Most sent nothing, and the other large majority committed 1-3 cities a piece worth of troops. The only people that really committed large amounts of troops were the two actually sending the CS's. This was a 20% effort, at best.

The fact of the matter is, for all your talking about "come out and fight us" blah blah blah - you couldn't back it up. You had almost 2 days to prep to stop it, and you still couldn't. We came out to play, exactly as you asked. You can keep crying on this forum, but all you're doing is making yourself look even more like the little baby you are. Now the real fun begins. My guess is you are all already starting the process of running to the otherside of the world. The true warrior way, right?

DeletedUser51045

Haha I'm loving this...

just a quick note, for how long have we been making your life miserable in Rhammus - you know that we are in this for the long haul. Take one town in 90 and it has 0 effect on our long time goals. Take 30 towns in 90 and it has 0 effect on our long time goals.

And for the record, only because of your own actions here in Carphi you have made our decisions on who to attack until the end of this server.

Your little minions will end up like your friends in Rhammus - Guys, ask about 1974001, he quit after establishing a "foothold" in our back yard. Ask about Swilts, he ran into VM crying after establishing a foothold in our backyard and got pummeled in return.

Ask what plan Digi has now, ask if he HAS A PLAN.

What will FB do with 30 towns on the outer edge? is this in line with your long time strategy, to spread out to all corners of the world?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51045

"5 failed CS? This just shows a gross lack of understanding on the game. If 2 CS's are sent to the same city timed a few seconds apart, you still count that as a single attempt...." LOL where did you learn that excuse

"...that's a pretty good rate of success. ..." - NO it is not

"This was a 20% effort, at best." - STILL P A T H E T I C
20% of a 13.000.000 alliance against a 200.000 alliance is still pathetic looking at the results.

"The fact of the matter is, for all your talking about "come out and fight us" blah blah blah - you couldn't back it up...."

we have been on this server only a few weeks, so, do you not understand the time it takes to build up strenght? - only a stupid person would assume that we had any strenght to match yours at this point in time (if we did match you now, you would surely count as pathetic alliance).

"My guess is you are all already starting the process of running to the otherside of the world. The true warrior way, right?"
You want to join us there too? be my guest.

DeletedUser43325

The nice thing is that any competent person reading what you just wrote will know exactly how big of a joke you are.

DeletedUser10962

"5 failed CS? This just shows a gross lack of understanding on the game. If 2 CS's are sent to the same city timed a few seconds apart, you still count that as a single attempt...." LOL where did you learn that excuse

"...that's a pretty good rate of success. ..." - NO it is not

"This was a 20% effort, at best." - STILL P A T H E T I C
20% of a 13.000.000 alliance against a 200.000 alliance is still pathetic looking at the results.

"The fact of the matter is, for all your talking about "come out and fight us" blah blah blah - you couldn't back it up...."

we have been on this server only a few weeks, so, do you not understand the time it takes to build up strenght? - only a stupid person would assume that we had any strenght to match yours at this point in time (if we did match you now, you would surely count as pathetic alliance).

"My guess is you are all already starting the process of running to the otherside of the world. The true warrior way, right?"
You want to join us there too? be my guest.

All I read was WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAA it's not fair they took our city.. you can't chase us it's not fair WAAAA. Guess what If you run to ocean 0 we will chase you. If you run to O9 we will chase you and if you run to oacean 99 we will chase you. Until there is nowhere left to run and you will be crushed. You can come on here and cry and say we can't do it while persuing our other goals. believe me we will. We've been missing our spam since you've been busy crying and running to VM. I'm happy to spend my time bullying you and the other idiots out of the game :)

DeletedUser22708

just a quick note, for how long have we been making your life miserable in Rhammus - you know that we are in this for the long haul. Take one town in 90 and it has 0 effect on our long time goals. Take 30 towns in 90 and it has 0 effect on our long time goals.

And for the record, only because of your own actions here in Carphi you have made our decisions on who to attack until the end of this server.

Your little minions will end up like your friends in Rhammus - Guys, ask about 1974001, he quit after establishing a "foothold" in our back yard. Ask about Swilts, he ran into VM crying after establishing a foothold in our backyard and got pummeled in return.

Ask what plan Digi has now, ask if he HAS A PLAN.

What will FB do with 30 towns on the outer edge? is this in line with your long time strategy, to spread out to all corners of the world?

I carefully select these images to further highlight the tone of your post, basically a lot of crying, sniveling, whining, not making much sense. Nothing new from you
2d9be86.jpg

200_s.gif

Buck up King Joffrey

DeletedUser51045

I carefully select these images to further highlight the tone of your post, basically a lot of crying, sniveling, whining, not making much sense. Nothing new from you
2d9be86.jpg

200_s.gif

Buck up King Joffrey

I'll play along here... If I'm king - then you, Digi, are the joker - I mean, massive op agains a tiny player with only 50% success
- P A T H E T I C
a true joke from a alliance of clowns*

*(Final Boss is the troupe of clowns here, you are probably to dense to understand the joke without explanation)

DeletedUser5

I'll play along here... If I'm king - then you, Digi, are the joker - I mean, massive op agains a tiny player with only 50% success
- P A T H E T I C
a true joke from a alliance of clowns*

*(Final Boss is the troupe of clowns here, you are probably to dense to understand the joke without explanation)

It's interesting that you think it was a massive op... it's already been stated that we only had a few people sending a small amount of support, and there were only 2 players trying to send a CS. Not exactly a massive op, you guys really aren't worth the effort for a huge op.

DeletedUser52220

For someone who claims we're full of excuses, this reads remarkably like excuse-making to me.

And it's STRENGTH for crying out loud. Once when you're typing in a rage I can overlook, but twice in the same sentence? COME ON.