is penaldo a spy

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Thing about rumours is that you do not need proof.
As the saying goes "No smoke without fire."
People will always believe what they want to believe whether it is true or not and if you want to spread dissent in the enemy just start a rumour.
Some people will want to believe it whether it is true or not. Especially if it provides an excuse for their own failings.

Lol, here speaks the goof who send me PM in game and got so scared from my reaction and can't handle 1 so, he blocked.

you all should actually be ashamed to deff players who treath people to kill in real life over a game, thats the kind of player Penaldo is, server EUBEA was full of honnor, ones all friends and enemies knew he did this he was out even when he created a new account, some things are not done ingame.

DeletedUser37793

So now we have proof that Penaldo is not a spy.
A spy works in secret to provide information and assistance to an enemy.
He is only doing what he can to help his friends and masters in The Syndicate.
Therefore he cannot be a spy.

DeletedUser29916

So now we have proof that Penaldo is not a spy.
A spy works in secret to provide information and assistance to an enemy.
He is only doing what he can to help his friends and masters in The Syndicate.
Therefore he cannot be a spy.

None of us talk to Penaldo nor does he give us info nor do we ask him or brotherhood to do anything so you have no clue what you r talking about, clearly :)

DeletedUser37793

None of us talk to Penaldo nor does he give us info nor do we ask him or brotherhood to do anything so you have no clue what you r talking about, clearly :)

Quite right too.

I mean that we cannot expect anyone who is rumoured to be a spy to come on here and confirm the rumour.
Nor can we expect the alledged benifactors to do other than deny it either.

DeletedUser39822

Quite right too.

I mean that we cannot expect anyone who is rumoured to be a spy to come on here and confirm the rumour.
Nor can we expect the alledged benifactors to do other than deny it either.

One thing we CAN expect is when fifteen or so alliances get together to op just one alliance and it ends in failure they start looking for excuses. This appears to be one of them......I am sure there is more to follow.

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me the 15 or so Alliance's who are "getting together to Op one alliance"?

DeletedUser39822

New Toon Alliance, The Brotherhood, The Barbarians, Noobs Inc., Team Harlock, Transient Drifters, The Bloody Axe, New Toon Defenders, The Barbarians II, Knight of the Zodiac, hold on finger cramp.....Noob Outlaws, The Bloody Shield, Storm Brewing.

That was only 13......no wonder it was a failure. I suppose by external forum standards this also makes me a "liar". Please accept my apologies.

DeletedUser

Was it an organised Op or maybe retaliation for attacking them?

Either way, I applaud the fact you are fighting the entire server if that's the case, I'd urge you to continue in that spirit and even if defeated then at least you stayed true to your word.

What is winning anyway? ........... getting a Crown? ...... lol, no thanks! :p

DeletedUser49059

Lol you were a spy in sinope, ones a spy always a spy.
In eubea you offered your service to spy for my team cause your case was lost.

Pêrhaps third time you straight and are not a spy :)

Erik, there were spies within your alliance or your partner alliances in Sinope...and within our alliance, spying for you also.

Fortunately for Penaldo, he wasn't one of them. He may have done whatever else you accuse his of, but he was not this for us in Sinope. Unless you have real evidence to refute otherwise, that statement is retractable.

I haven't had time to socialize on the externals lately, so I know my response is quite dated. I felt you should know that Penaldo never shared information with us in Sinope until he was within our alliance and left yours- out of anger at you personally.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51741

Quote Originally Posted by ErikWijmeersch View Post
Lol you were a spy in sinope, ones a spy always a spy.
In eubea you offered your service to spy for my team cause your case was lost.

Pêrhaps third time you straight and are not a spy :)

im sure you have evidence that i ofered you as a spy.can you show as to all this evidence pls

Ranga1

Strategos
Hey penaldo you threatened to kill people in real life, sent pictures of beheading, that is pyscho stuff. Spies are normal, highly lame but still normal. You on the other hand are a complete pyscho and why anyone would want to be associated with you makes me wonder about their sanity.

DeletedUser22517

New Toon Alliance, The Brotherhood, The Barbarians, Noobs Inc., Team Harlock, Transient Drifters, The Bloody Axe, New Toon Defenders, The Barbarians II, Knight of the Zodiac, hold on finger cramp.....Noob Outlaws, The Bloody Shield, Storm Brewing.

That was only 13......no wonder it was a failure. I suppose by external forum standards this also makes me a "liar". Please accept my apologies.

Harlocks Team, Barbarians of the south...there is some more small alliances will update this list soon

DeletedUser51741

ranga you are just a child who is afraid of me.you insulted me many times whrn i was your player.you insolted one of your best players.i ofered you one on one fight.jet you run away like a coward.and now you are still lie here-so come fight wit me or just shut up...

DeletedUser48572

ranga you are just a child who is afraid of me.you insulted me many times whrn i was your player.you insolted one of your best players.i ofered you one on one fight.jet you run away like a coward.and now you are still lie here-so come fight wit me or just shut up...

You are a good fighter Penaldo...but you seem to get your feelings hurt very easily...

I can see why you do the things you do.

DeletedUser

Some 007 stuff happening in here. For Queen and country lol. I Spy with my little eye. It's a game it's fun and off with no one's head. You lot cracking me up on these threads if I wanted to talk of beheading I would use tor and visit the dark wed not a gaming forum. But it does make me laugh. :pro:

DeletedUser24285

I never trust players who regularly change their names - usually it indicates a desire to hide bad deeds in a previous world - so I would distrust Penaldo as his name has no history in Grep Stats. Erik, on the other hand is so egocentric that he could never spy without bragging about it. So I firmly believe that Erik is not a spy.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha,this was very amusing post Font.
Good sense of humour.
+rep.

DeletedUser49059

I never trust players who regularly change their names - usually it indicates a desire to hide bad deeds in a previous world - so I would distrust Penaldo as his name has no history in Grep Stats. Erik, on the other hand is so egocentric that he could never spy without bragging about it. So I firmly believe that Erik is not a spy.

not playing in that world...but well put. +rep for accuracy.