To all the alliances in this world.

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser51759

So i have heard....i see what you ladies are saying.....

Although....

i see a real concern in your council...about this Erik issue...

i have no side in the fight...just saying...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KNAFTKRoCw

Bullets have no names.

And Erik is causing some serious turbulence ! knowing his role in sinope we are really worried plus the fact that tmax is reading our forums and council section as well he must know that we are preparing to disband his alliance in one hit, turtle up ... TS is coming your way !

DeletedUser46251

I really hope this time you gonna give us some challenge.I hate to see this world becoming just another walk in the park for us.In order to do that take my advice from early days and form some kind of coalition and try to stops us.If you let us grow at start you are all dead meat.
You are all marked red from day one and don`t even bother to get a NAP or Pact from us because we are hungry and you are all our food.

Love you all

The Syndicate
Time to edit this to "dont bother to get nap or pact unless your The Brotherhood" :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

You can use Cry room.Your master Erik had 15 alliances under his command and even that was not enough for him.He keep sending threats to every alliance in this world to build biremes only to defend him and his puppets so he can attack and make his dream come true, to conquer a city from me.That is never gonna happen Erik, you know that, it is impossible!!!So many, 10 times better players than you tried and failed, you gonna fail again and again.
And your slaves, we just gonna eat them one by one until there is no one left and only then we will go after you!
You should be ashamed for what you are doing, ruined this game with your cuddling club called EN.We are here to fix that and return the game the way it should be played.
And for all the stupid and dumb slaves:Do you even have some dignity in you?You are treated as idiots but i guess you deserve that.Building biremes so you can defend him and those close to him.You are pathetic!After all he did to you, still getting down on your knees when big daddy ask for it and swallow.
You make me sick, go and play SImCity

DeletedUser37793

You can use Cry room.Your master Erik had 15 alliances under his command and even that was not enough for him.He keep sending threats to every alliance in this world to build biremes only to defend him and his puppets so he can attack and make his dream come true, to conquer a city from me.That is never gonna happen Erik, you know that, it is impossible!!!So many, 10 times better players than you tried and failed, you gonna fail again and again.
And your slaves, we just gonna eat them one by one until there is no one left and only then we will go after you!
You should be ashamed for what you are doing, ruined this game with your cuddling club called EN.We are here to fix that and return the game the way it should be played.
And for all the stupid and dumb slaves:Do you even have some dignity in you?You are treated as idiots but i guess you deserve that.Building biremes so you can defend him and those close to him.You are pathetic!After all he did to you, still getting down on your knees when big daddy ask for it and swallow.
You make me sick, go and play SImCity

And this is somehow different to getting your own players to send their Defence Forces and jump into VM for two days.??

DeletedUser

I hope they stick to their word and principle's, if there is one thing I like about Cindy it is they are fighting all-comers ....

DeletedUser22517

And this is somehow different to getting your own players to send their Defence Forces and jump into VM for two days.??

Before you write something...Use your brain and read it.If it is to complicated for you ask someone to read it and explain to you.And if you can`t understand after all this, well go back to school, start from kindergarten.

DeletedUser37793

Before you write something...Use your brain and read it.If it is to complicated for you ask someone to read it and explain to you.And if you can`t understand after all this, well go back to school, start from kindergarten.
I understand that English may not be your primary language and that your comprehension of the said language may not be enough as to allow you to fully follow the meanings and inferrences of the written word, when not in your native language.
I asked a question, hence the "?" at the end of the sentence, but instead of answering the question you started on what would be a personal assault on my intelect.
Because of this I will not take umbrage at your inadequate response or start a rant against you.

DeletedUser42857

I asked a question, hence the "?" at the end of the sentence, but instead of answering the question you started on what would be a personal assault on my intelect.
Because of this I will not take umbrage at your inadequate response or start a rant against you.

Its pretty obvious you intended the question to be rhetorical, therefore, technically it wouldn't need answering

DeletedUser48839

I understand that English may not be your primary language and that your comprehension of the said language may not be enough as to allow you to fully follow the meanings and inferrences of the written word, when not in your native language.

I usually don't react to grammatical errors because doing so normally indicates a lack of arguments. However, since you opened this can of worms:

1. It is "said language" not "the said language".
2. "Inferrences" should be "inferences",
3. "Intelect" should be "Intellect"

Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46251

Mungus let's let everyone be clear on a few facts here.

You started this thread offering to take on the whole server with 0 pacts or NAP's.
Next Chili writes a long and boring post telling the world to start a coalition against TS.
Then your wish is granted and after the 1st ops, a mini-ops in fact, you go crying to The Brotherhood begging for a pact :D

DeletedUser37793

I usually don't react to grammatical errors because it normally indicates a lack of arguments. However, since you opened this can of worms:

1. It is "said language" not "the said language".
2. "Inferrences" should be "inferences",
3. "Intelect" should be "Intellect"

Have a nice day.
Thank you for the corrections, they are very much appreciated. I am always willing to learn more each day.:)

DeletedUser37793

Both Wikvaya and Anaba who have neighbouring cities in o44 and with spy reports showing both having stacked defence cities went into VM on 15/01 and left VM on 18/01. Both times very close to the other's and very close to the start and end times of the Mini-Op.
Maybe it was just co-incidence but I tend to have a suspicious mind.

DeletedUser22517

You started this thread offering to take on the whole server with 0 pacts or NAP's.
Next Chili writes a long and boring post telling the world to start a coalition against TS.
Then your wish is granted and after the 1st ops, a mini-ops in fact, you go crying to The Brotherhood begging for a pact :D

Get down on your knees and swallow.Mini-Ops???Don`t make me laugh, you have no idea what ops is.1 000 members was not enough for big daddy so he had to threat to other smaller alliances also?Players were sending messages starting with i am sorry have to attack you and show him report because he will kick me from coalition and eat us.
Makes me sick.
We will cure this disease, don`t worry and people can play this game free of slavery.

DeletedUser41501

Here are some facts for you easily verifiable by any website that tracks grepo:

The Syndicate vs Barbarians 62-1
The Syndicate vs The Bloody Axe 32-0
The Syndicate vs Transient Drifters 18-0
The Syndicate vs Black Down 17-0
The Syndicate vs New Toon Alliance/Defenders 10-1
The Syndicate vs The Brotherhood 2-2

DeletedUser46251

Get down on your knees and swallow.Mini-Ops???Don`t make me laugh, you have no idea what ops is.1 000 members was not enough for big daddy so he had to threat to other smaller alliances also?Players were sending messages starting with i am sorry have to attack you and show him report because he will kick me from coalition and eat us.
Makes me sick.
We will cure this disease, don`t worry and people can play this game free of slavery.

Come on let's not paper over the cracks here, you said you would play this world with no pacts/NAPS/ everyone red, and you have now gone back on your word.

The lack of activity recently here on the externals, and your current choice of tone, only goes to show me just how rocked you where by the mini-op.

You should have either kept your forum bragging quiet early on, or stuck to your guns and not pacted with TB. You had the chance to do something great, but have thrown it all away now.

DeletedUser46251

Ps you only had to hold out for 2 weeks, and server is yours once most people quit for a faster server.

DeletedUser39822

Lol......no one was "rocked" by the "mini-op". Feel free to sling mud and cast doubt but do not doubt this perception of events.