Days of our LIVES Coming Later To Flat Dead To Nice Bunnies. What really happened

DeletedUser

Hi, Im new here. First and prolly last post ever. I thought i would give some insight into what happened to the Coming Soon (pre-made) world wonder winning alliance that magically Blew Apart. I'm sure a lot of you are wondering what really happened. And since most of you Love the Mighty *Head*Hunter* and his legendary Grep Status. I thought i would inform as to what really happened through my eyes.

Most of you don't know me, since after all this is my first Conquest World and I could be accurately called a NOOB. Lemme give you some details about myself. I am 38 and a S.A.D.N.K. (Stay At-Home Dad NO KIDS). I live in a cold-weather climate and rarely go outside in the winter. Everything you can envision or google search about me or whatever HH tells you about me is all true.

He calls me a Coward, Unemployed, Spineless. He says i sit around all day and take advantage of peoples offline times. You see HH has an excuse every time i take a city from him. First time, I told him 12 hours ahead of time per our last convos on skype/game. I am going to attack you, You have fair warning. So perhaps I got the jump on him. that was city 1.

then City 2 Rabbit hunter, is where he lost it and started making the game personal.

City 3 city name was With the Kids. So i renamed that one Daddy Daycare. I for one have no kids so i couldnt imagine playing this game while having children. So sorry about that.

City 4 which i just took and prolly will pull colonyship just so i can use as target practice. is what brought this comment on your profile about me. and therefore i feel i need to respond.

Hold please Lemme see if i can figure out how to attach a foto.Head Hunter profile.png

So to me this is rather comical. HH cannot stand losing therefore resorts to namecalling etc etc. First off my wife is a Pedicatric Intensive Care Unit Nurse. SO i hope none of your childs/children ever have to visit her. She is a saint. saves lives on a daily basis. She also puts up with me, my incessant talking, and silly CPU games that i play while sitting in my in-house office...where i work from

So fast-forward thru the intro and you get to this amazing world where CS was going to dominate. We had many of the top players. Huge gold users. etc etc. But what we really were was an MRA that just ate internals. Its a simple strategy really. Launch myths into seiges build lightships cause easy Bp's and eat internals. Rinse/repeat. I haven't played conq before and so by dumb luck I found Coming Soon. I played Revolt in EN42 3 years ago there was no favor farming, events looked like collect halloween pumpkins. not 104 mantis 6 mins from your face. Can't goto the bathroom or take a minute away from the screen. Since i 'work' from home and have 4 screens in front of me. Grep just sits on one screen. So i had a lot to learn. My requirements for the alliance was i want to do planned ops 2 times a week and i don't want to be in leadership. i just want to sail around and hit the attack button. It makes me feel better about myself. Plus it helps pass time while i sit at home, waiting for my wife to come home. Or so HH 'says'

So back to the breakup. BN started to figure out what we already knew. Which was at least half our allaince was simmers. Since I'm sure HH planned on internalizing them. No problem 'they will just build cities for us'

Anyways I after 60 days in this alliance i had enuff.

On one grep binge when BN was really using there low morale seiges to destroy us, I stayed up 24 hours straight and played the game. I am not proud of this as I would expect this outta a teenager not a S.A.D.N.K. We even managed to siege the low morale player. I ping HH on skype and tell him we have em seiged. He then berates me and the other player for 'doing nothing but help BN out by keeping his morale low, YOU SHOULDA RIMMED HIM! THEY WILL NOT COME AFTER THIS' I sorta agree on the rimming part but organising 3 people to work together, was next to impossible. you see i became a leader in the alliance because the leadership was so bad. They would just shout into space and then nothing would happen. why at one point close to the end 18 of the top 40 went on VM.

So i listen to this breatement and say ok. Launch ur infamous 3k ls at low seige player and we will try to rim him. So here i am sitting in the dark, trying not to awake my saint of a wife, communicating via skype translate with a phenomenal player who does not speak very much english. Meanwhile HH hits launch all ships button at random intervals says good luck then goes to bed. I stay up with player who is on other side of the world and we try to rim. Said BN low morale Driver. we fail. No problem. just a game.

then BN decides to come after our seige on Low morale driver.. you know (the one that we got berated for) its in the middle of our core, we shoulda been able to get moar than 4k birs into that harbor. 1k which were mine. Oh btw while time moar attacks and supports on second seige i was building moar Bis to throw at this other seige. Sending em over 1-2 at a time.

Anyways fast forward 5-6 hours. I call HH on skype. No answer. fake attack him so sets off alarm. no answer. Ping again. so finally i get a hold of em. he tells me he has nothign left of his tris that we launched they were all dead. I had trips in second seige. They sent the birs home. He didn't lose all his tris. We needed em for this other seige attempt.

So FF.. Bn breaks our seige on the player. I decide i have had enuff. It's like i was playing by myself over here. I was prolly too emotional from no sleep and failure, so maybe i made a rash decision. I leave the allaince and take a nap. I sent a nice note that said its time for me to go.

While I'm napping HH disbands FLat Dead at the time, creates Fuzzy Bunnies and invites all the top players from La Camorra. (I couldn't figure out how to strikethrough the underline so iunderlined.) This should write, HH leaves Flat Dead and is invited to a new alliance Fuzzy Bunnies by Grecokolis and evilking i believe. So I decide to join BN, really because i was curious, and several of our other players had left, and said 'there teamwork is amazing, the leadership is awesome' Now remember i was in CS i was told 'Everyone hates all there leaders they will lose. They gotta a lotta problems. ' (use your imagination here)

Funny I get over there and after being arch enemies with most of these people, they welcomed me and I was amazed at what i saw. Teamwork communication, leaders that had a pulse on everything that was going on. Drastic difference.

Then i decided to stay cause i could just be a guy sailing around, launching colonyship nukes... Ruining peoples day. So i simmed for a couple days cause i felt bad for old people in the allaince that i left behind. but this isn't real life its a kids game approved for ages 12 and up. So no biggie if people call me a traitor coward whatevs. The drama that ensued was nothing short of amazing.

I fell sorry for LF and LC that got involved in this new war just to save HH premade World Wonder winning plans. To you I issue my deepest regrets. As you have noticed it has been nothing but chaos since you took these refugees. But hey 'i'm just a noob here as evidenced by HH changing his profile so much with my ninja cs attaks that were meant as a diversion. Funny how he hasn't posted any of the other 3 or several others that made it but couldn't hold.

TL; DR This Noob has taken 4 cities from HH, he calls me a coward and spineless, and unemployed. My wifes a saint. And remember this is a kids game. Maybe don't take yourselves' so seriously.

Okay I must go and pick up my wife from work now. Since that's all I am good for. Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Appreciated many words. But yes, one kind advice. Grep is a game for retired people who earned enough for his family to RIP. Your wife is doing so much for you, I hope you support her back the same way, financially/mentally. Real life is more important. :) Nice read on HH's works though :p +rep

DeletedUser17513

While I'm napping HH disbands FLat Dead at the time, creates Fuzzy Bunnies and invites all the top players from La Camorra. So I decide to join BN, really because i was curious, and several of our other players had left, and said 'there teamwork is amazing, the leadership is awesome' Now remember i was in CS i was told 'Everyone hates all there leaders they will lose. They gotta a lotta problems. ' (use your imagination here)

i can see your point and all, but still i would not talk about things you know nothing about, HH did not create FB nor did he invite LC guys he only recruited remaining active guys in Flat, Greck did the rest because he and LC guys did not like Vaz's demands so they left to grow without having to "worry" about her demands, while rest of us played by the book until official end of the pact.

BTW this and everything you are telling has already been talked about for weeks.. nothing new only bunch of random dudes saying what they think and not what really happened, so your opening line "I thought i would inform as to what really happened." can be only said about your story regarding Flat line or CS..

DeletedUser

Appreciated many words. But yes, one kind advice. Grep is a game for retired people who earned enough for his family to RIP. Your wife is doing so much for you, I hope you support her back the same way, financially/mentally. Real life is more important. :) Nice read on HH's works though :p +rep

Hi,
How do you know if I support her or not? You do not know my net worth? nor what I do for a living? or how hard i've worked to get to this point? I'll give you a hint I'm not unemployed, and I take good care of my wife.

DeletedUser

i can see your point and all, but still i would not talk about things you know nothing about, HH did not create FB nor did he invite LC guys he only recruited remaining active guys in Flat, Greck did the rest because he and LC guys did not like Vaz's demands so they left to grow without having to "worry" about her demands, while rest of us played by the book until official end of the pact.

BTW this and everything you are telling has already been talked about for weeks.. nothing new only bunch of random dudes saying what they think and not what really happened, so your opening line "I thought i would inform as to what really happened." can be only said about your story regarding Flat line or CS..

Hi,
2 things.
1. This is new information to me. You See i spoke to Head Hunter several times. after I left Flat Line. He didn't invite me to the new alliance. I also thought it was very odd timing. It also showed him as the founder. So maybe i was mistaken. He told me two different stories about what happened when I asked why he did not invite me. You will learn this about the Mobile Hunter. Stories always seem to fit whatever he wants them to be at the moment. Your information actually makes me feel better.

2. You make a good point. this is my experience and i will edit the post. Also if this has been talked about for weeks? where was it talked about? I had a bird's-eye view.

Cheers

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Hi,
How do you know if I support her or not? You do not know my net worth? nor what I do for a living? or how hard i've worked to get to this point? I'll give you a hint I'm not unemployed, and I take good care of my wife.

I figured that point out by you being a S.A.D.N.K explanation. Anyways, if you do, it's great and that's what I'll appreciate. Ofcourse I won't know anything except the few stuff you keystroke here mate. Good luck. :)

DeletedUser44471

hey, not really nice of HH writing such things as this in his profile but at least you got enough time to keep up with speed 4 world. keep up the good work.

i had similar experience in demons every time someone left they would send a mass mail which demotivated everyone else so i was almost burnt out and nassk got me in BN rest is history. i gave all old allies a personal nap but when they made stupid fuzzy bunnies which was made in attempt to break the alliance breaking news it was easy to decide where my next BP will come from.

Vazgel - is too much of a good leader, bet you all wish you had vazgel, la fam using her for reason of war is just not acceptable we knew it was coming sooner or later you mass recruited in our oceans ( 45 ) at one time you had almost over 230 cities but that number is now struggling... while we were being good ally and had 4 cities or so in your ocean and now that number increasing.

p.s well done breaking news - The feud between Breaking News and Fuzzy Bunnies has turned into a massacre. Breaking News has conquered 100 cities and lost 1.

DeletedUser

hey, not really nice of HH writing such things as this in his profile but at least you got enough time to keep up with speed 4 world. keep up the good work.

p.s well done breaking news - The feud between Breaking News and Fuzzy Bunnies has turned into a massacre. Breaking News has conquered 100 cities and lost 1.

Speaking of not nice things. i wonder what his profile will be changed to after this.... Something about my wife i'm sure and yes she is working today...
Command Overviews for Simming here.png

Must be tuff to work all day. log in and see this coming at you...

DeletedUser36963

Vazgel - is too much of a good leader, bet you all wish you had vazgel, la fam using her for reason of war is just not acceptable we knew it was coming sooner or later you mass recruited in our oceans ( 45 ) at one time you had almost over 230 cities but that number is now struggling... while we were being good ally and had 4 cities or so in your ocean and now that number increasing.

No thanks I'll stick with my leaders haha

DeletedUser

Phats, I do think that HH city names and profile are out of order,
big respect to you for being a stay at home dad, no shame at all in that, also big respect to your wife, she is a true hero!

BN= great team work, I have learnt a lot from them, all be it very wasted learning as I hate conquest and praying the next world is revolt with a decent speed

Kyle, I like Vaz, but not sure I would want her to be my leader, nothing against her skills but having spoke to her it, the game really seems life and death,
the occasional smiley winkey thing :p would make her messages a lot more friendly, I did get a lol out of her the other day though, so there is hope.

I do agree war was going to happen regardless,

FazeWalker

Phrourach
i gave all old allies a personal nap but when they made stupid fuzzy bunnies which was made in attempt to break the alliance breaking news it was easy to decide where my next BP will come from.

So by old allies, do you mean the alliance only? . Because if you considered a personal NAP with ALLIES, then your allies were in Fuzzy Bunnies as well. :D Allies are not alliances, rather those whom you played with. Although I'm not telling you not to attack, but you see, theres nothing like PERSONAL NAP, except unless you are afraid of them together. :p

DeletedUser50833

BN= great team work, I have learnt a lot from them, all be it very wasted learning as I hate conquest and praying the next world is revolt with a decent speed

I am yet to understand or appreciate revolt - I mean

-> It has less snipe (No LS snipe, No OLU snipe to kill CS)

->No siege breaks , all of the attacks are clearing attacks to make sure CS lands(personally , i would switch a different target than blow everything up on a stacked city) Defensives values stack lot more than Offensives

-> Sometimes city can be obtained by just one guy - Conquest , no way you will get a city without a proper teams support.

->In CQ you can stack before CS lands or even if CS lands you can try and break it for your teammate - In Revolt CS lands game over

Maybe i will come with you in next Revolt and but so far not impressed with revolt at all.

I do agree war was going to happen regardless,

I disagree with this. (Disclaimer : Kyle came from demons so maybe he doesnt know BN's plans)

Lets be honest here, BN has no brother/sister alliance - only few pact Jeff/AoH .

we would ideally control 1 ocean - for ambition sake maybe 2 , but 3rd was just stupid . Thats why BN had no plans to fight LF/LC .

Instead , LF/LC came into our oceans contacted alliances in and around us to fight us despite being pacted. (Lets not argue here - you can see details posted in external forums with your leaders "plans" ).

I would say LC/LF invited us for the fight by entering in 45. we just replied with getting few cities in your 44/54 oceans and recovering the cities in 45 that you guys recruited.

The quote "Fight was inevitable" is just nonsense for following reasons

1)We were already in serious war with demons and Coming soon (Flat lines) both were powerful (Check fighter rankings) . 3rd fight (LF/LC) was not even in our plans .

2)You could see AoH and Jeff in map , they are among st our core - yet we dont fight, why ..? because they are pact mates and we have fought together to fight off enemies and not see each other as competitor but as partners.

LC/LF planned to start this fight - So please dont give a generic statement of "Fight was inevitable" .

PS: People who know me will tell you i am extremely friendly . Maybe you will get a winky smiley ,
But when it comes to business - my tone changes all together :(

FazeWalker

Phrourach
we would ideally control 1 ocean - for ambition sake maybe 2 , but 3rd was just stupid . Thats why BN had no plans to fight LF/LC .

Instead , LF/LC came into our oceans contacted alliances in and around us to fight us despite being pacted. (Lets not argue here - you can see details posted in external forums with your leaders "plans" ).

I would say LC/LF invited us for the fight by entering in 45. we just replied with getting few cities in your 44/54 oceans and recovering the cities in 45 that you guys recruited.

1)We were already in serious war with demons and Coming soon (Flat lines) both were powerful (Check fighter rankings) . 3rd fight (LF/LC) was not even in our plans .

2)You could see AoH and Jeff in map , they are among st our core - yet we dont fight, why ..? because they are pact mates and we have fought together to fight off enemies and not see each other as competitor but as partners.

LC/LF planned to start this fight - So please dont give a generic statement of "Fight was inevitable"

Hey buddy not being rude but I had to ask, how do you plan to play the game by controlling 2 oceans? Controlling means there will be people who will try to breach in, causing a war. Or else we all would just talk to each other and choose 1 ocean each/and 2 for big alliances. Although the way of breaking Pact rules and forming enemies were wrong, but even a guy from Ocean 25 will understand why BN and LF/LC will fight. Cuz without fights, worlds are nothing but simmers.

And you said some stuff about working together with Jeff/AoH to fight off enemies. So who are the enemies buddy? people from outside. Includes LF/LC instantly. So I believe this war was inevitable. I just can't imagine a Dimale where LF/LC will be pacted with BN. There will be PEACE TIME throughout the year, except some RIM-THE-RIMMED ops. :D I believe both BN and LF/LC is what the world is still alive for! :pro:

DeletedUser

Phats, I do think that HH city names and profile are out of order,
big respect to you for being a stay at home dad, no shame at all in that, also big respect to your wife, she is a true hero!

Graeme. I really appreciate the nice note. I will pass on too her.

HH is a bully which is why i blocked him ingame. I dont like being bullied over words. To me the game is about hitting the attack button and finding out if someone can stop you.

Most bullies don't like being bullied. Now he's getting a taste and so makes it personal. To me its just a game. But now when you talk about my wife (he has done it on two occasions) you are going to get the full sound and fury of all my freetime. I was going to leave him alone as there are moar exciting wars in other oceans. But the namecalling and badgering it was time to return the favor ingame by the rules. As expected he has continued to sim and collect BP's while not a bad strategy entirely, its very obvious much like his profile before; of all the 'heads he had taken' which were 99% internals from our alliance. He plays the game to collect bp's and eat internals. Then make excuses when things fail.

You know its crazy tho. I carried remorse for the way things blew apart. there were several in the alliance that got left out in the cold, you can ask vaz i lobbied for everyone. But they only had so many slots and team chemistry is very important in BN. I felt bad. But after watching HH respond the way he has. I have no moar sadness for his childishness (not sure thats a word). to be honest Coming Soon was always doomed to fail.

DeletedUser

lol, really so once you have controlled your 2 oceans, you guys would have just sat there and simmed the remainder of the world out? do you really expect anyone to believe that you would just sit there colonizing every spare slot around, with no plans for expansion into other oceans, why?? especially as you have told numerous alliances you have no plans for wonders! :rolleyes:

that surely is the most pointless strategy ever, you guys are killers and will need to expand still, or boredom will sink in

there is still a minimum of 4 months left, with only 2 months played.

To control all the cities in those 2 oceans (besides your 2 allies, you will need to take just over 1100 cities) shared between the 3 of you, it should be done in 2 months

really? you was demanding we stop taking cities in your core oceans, yet 2 of the enemies we was fighting were purely in your ocean, Demons and AoH, now forgive if this sounds sarcastic, but how the heck do we war 2 alliances and not take cities in the oceans that you demand us not to take cities in? really does not make sense.

surely for you guys to back up your demands the war was inevitable, unless we backed off fighting the 2 alliance we was at war with, which really could not happen as both the wars was not started by ourselves.

so I stick to my statement the war was inevitable

You certainly sing off the same song sheet as Vaz :) she also said things like that, I asked her to look at Demon city takes from before there demise,

December 28th (not checked for a bit) I believe they were 2nd in the world, then fell down the rankings,

city takes before that date:-
BN took 9 cities
La Fam 41
AoH took 14

(those figures are from memory, so may not be exact, I did count when I was chatting to Vaz was similar to that then)

after that date you jumped on them and we recruited but there demise was before you actually started hitting them with any venom, you was busy killing Comings.

Demons was up against it for a long time before you started hitting them, they was being hit from all sides.

just say for theory sake as you do not believe it to have been inevitable, if as happened you beat Flat line, Demons fell, what would you have done?
surely your only realistic option was to fight us or possibly The Plague, regardless it would have ment moving out of those 2 oceans.

LC/LF planned to start this fight - So please dont give a generic statement of "Fight was inevitable" .

I honestly do not know if this was the plan, I know I did not want it, especially while the leader was in VM but poop happens,

PS: People who know me will tell you i am extremely friendly . Maybe you will get a winky smiley ,
But when it comes to business - my tone changes all together :(

why does it change when it comes to business? it is not real, it is just a game!!! try speaking to all, friends, enemies in the same way,
I do it is one of the only reasons I have played the game for so long, it is nice to chat to people from all over the world, most are genuinely very friendly

You do realise once this world has ended no one will remember who won, who killed who,

IMO only thing people remember in new worlds is personalities! friendly, nasty, obnoxious, killers etc etc
possibly leaders (I will remember Vaz) ;)

You know its crazy tho. I carried remorse for the way things blew apart. there were several in the alliance that got left out in the cold, you can ask vaz i lobbied for everyone. But they only had so many slots and team chemistry is very important in BN. I felt bad. But after watching HH respond the way he has. I have no moar sadness for his childishness (not sure thats a word). to be honest Coming Soon was always doomed to fail.

I am not going to defend HH here at all, but I will tell you I have done the same thing in the past, changed city names to insult players in opposing alliances, (I got a ban for it as they were out of order)

I have since grown up now and learnt not to take the game so serious, which has made the game much more enjoyable,

sometimes the game gets to many of us, not right I know but it happens.

HH will hopefully regret his actions and once he has children of his own will realise how blessed you actually are to be a stay at home dad,
I am so jealous my children are 16 and 14 now and I have missed out on so much, due to having to work all hours, then coming home to tired to do anything, enjoy the time you have as when they get older they become less interesting and even less interested in parents

sorry getting sentimental,

Back to Grepolis :pro:

DeletedUser52005

Graeme - the good news is your children will come back to you when they are older. When my daughter was 14 she couldn't believe how stupid and ignorant I was. Now she is 20 she is surprised how much I have learned since then........