Pnp Lack of Quality over Quantity

SlothTzu

Strategos
Thanks to all that played in EN84. It was a nice experience. I have nothing but respect for Ash and Sloth. Didn't really get to play with anyone else on QoQ. Sure a few attacks here and there but nothing too exciting.
I wish you all luck and good health in your futures.

GriffGriffin

Thanks, the same goes to you, sorry I've taken a while to reply, I'm in VM :)

DeletedUser46711

still reckon theres at least one not listed.
Like Madonna said:
https://twitter.com/sreslobo/status/588055560223903744
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

Grepolis need to add a new reward:
The Perez Hilton Award.
I have some good canditate names...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Looks like Iconic decided vm was the best option. Our darned spy letting out op targets.

DeletedUser49059

still reckon theres at least one not listed.

Dim...obviously I have been away from the externals for far too long.

Fill the rest of us in on what in the tarnation you are talking about...? Multi-names? Spies? What's the deal?

DeletedUser

Dumbspace,some of her friends are leaders in EN:d.
I am sure they put her name nd then notified her:d
Start the which hunt with praehelios:d(both co leaders in Sinope:d).
Tomorrow will give you another name and so on:d

DeletedUser42857

Tea, what on earth are you whittering about, and why do you keep on appearing, seemingly randomly, well, its not really randomly.. go toddle off and play with ranga

DeletedUser

You r a better toy bro:)
Plus after playing with him in five worlds I am bored with him:d

DeletedUser31385

Please settle this dispute privately and in a civil manner. I have deleted the argument.

DeletedUser49059

Please settle this dispute privately and in a civil manner. I have deleted the argument.

Fig, could you give me a logical reason for deletion of the comment that I made? I didn't accuse anyone of anything...and the comment I left actually supported my enemy on this server.

I realize that you are trying to do your job, but sometimes it seems that you jump in and remove things that are really not "bad" comments or aren't really something that are controversial.

Frankly, I don't think that my comments were controversial, and they weren't meant to be. So, please pardon me, but I am a bit puzzled by your removal of the post.

Respectfully, and thank you - HG

DeletedUser

Uh, what?

DeletedUser42857

erik said:
People without integrity would stay in team and get a crown , THE WAY DIMSPACE DID ON THIS SERVER.
Players as Dimspaces loved talking bad about EN got Kudos for it and an easy crown.

Erik, I joined EN at the start of September, 4 months before wonders, 2 months into the world not 1 month btw.

But you know,

Why did I always talk bad about EN?

because I thought you represented EN, I thought the way you played Eubea and Sinope was the EN way, and I judged the whole of EN based on your personality, behaviour and actions. You posture all over externals with your EN avatar, I thought you represented them and were typical of them.

I was wrong to do that. They are nothing like you. I hold my hands up and say I was wrong, and Im glad I was wrong because most of them are really great people and fun to play alongside.

I should never have judged others based on you, and I have apologised several times to them for that.

As for crown, whatever. I think the number of red cities I took, the lack of internals I took, the amount of work i put in for wonders, I disagree I had it easy. But I dont really care what you think.

DeletedUser49059

Erik, I joined EN at the start of September, 4 months before wonders, 2 months into the world not 1 month btw.

But you know,

Why did I always talk bad about EN?

because I thought you represented EN, I thought the way you played Eubea and Sinope was the EN way, and I judged the whole of EN based on your personality, behaviour and actions. You posture all over externals with your EN avatar, I thought you represented them and were typical of them.

I was wrong to do that. They are nothing like you. I hold my hands up and say I was wrong, and Im glad I was wrong because most of them are really great people and fun to play alongside.

I should never have judged others based on you, and I have apologised several times to them for that.

As for crown, whatever. I think the number of red cities I took, the lack of internals I took, the amount of work i put in for wonders, I disagree I had it easy. But I dont really care what you think.

Dim, you are not the only one that judge a book by it's cover...meaning that Erik was representative of what "EN" stood for.

Frankly, he's the sole reason I haven't thought much of their alliance and the primary reason that we pledged to never consider working with him- his rotten behavior and lies preceeded him in Sinope. Some of those most loyal to him I have grown to respect for their honesty...not because they played alongside a player I consider to be about as two-faced as it comes, when dealing with his enemies. He may be loyal to a flaw to the group he plays with, but the ethics he employs in dealing with other alliances have proven to be marginal at best and tarnished the image of what's probably a good alliance.

DeletedUser37468

......checking that coast is clear......erm.....yep......methinks it might be.....

Well....as Abdera slowly draws to an end....speed 4 was fun as long as you have a slight insanity issue and loads of spare time and did not mind no sleep, no food, lots of alchofrolic beverages and a sense of humour that would put Sammy Davis Junior to shame...

In Ialysos we had the pleasure of fighting against EN...and that was great fun tbh...enemies they might have been but generally all who were there were courteous and we had alot of laughs...which is how it should be (take note please Figgy)

Daily sparring with Hunkiller, Weasy, Erik, Prae and a few others....well, it was brilliant...and dare I say it, the verbals that I had with Erik were fun too, OK so he can be obnoxious and pedantic but then so can I...we still had fun and had a laugh - usually at my expense, which was fine

Alot of us in Invictus made firm friends with many within EN and what was then Pasty Empire and those friendships carried over to Abdera...and will, no doubt carry forward into the next servers too

Alot of book cover judging was made and continues to be made...and I dare say that some will accuse me of backside kissing here too and that will always be your perogative

Speaking personally...as enemies and friends...there are not any within EN Group who I would be critical of, they all have been very courteous and get fun to play against and alongside...even Erik....as I said, he can be obnoxious and pedantic but so can we all at times....this is a game, its fun.....let the wars continue both on the field of battle and here in the externals cos at the end of the day that is all that matters.....life is too short to worry about those little niggles (and those blasted LS hit squads that used to demolish me bireme each night in Ialysos...thank you Hunkiller & Weasy ;) LOL)

Onwards to the next server...and let the fun begin....cos thats what its all about, innit? :)