Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Coxwana

Phrourach
We(Anunnaki) have 1 pact to the north and 1 to the south. my friends from other alliances support me because i ask them to. and considering our location in the middle of all the and surrounded by red i think we r doing just fine. its only been 2 months

Look, i'm not getting into a slinging contest. The stats speak for themselves. Enjoy.

DeletedUser17088

#1 Final Boss- Meh, boring and full of ego's. Take Alioops for example, so full of herself she wanted me to mention her in this post (there ya go Ali)

#2/11 ANONYMOUS- Miknel says you are all a bunch of cheaters that value WW victory over all. I guess that makes you my least favourite alliance in Carphi, ANONYMOUS 2... Why stop there when you can make a whole saga of alliances that no one likes, you will be the 'Fast and Furious' Films of Carphi

#3/9 BLACK ZONE CRUSADE - Used to have massive respect for you guys in Taras, But Miknel Says you are Doing WW here, and have an academy and may pact/merge with Skeleton crew, so are you the new Sjrbia and friends?

#4 Skeleton Crew- I had hope for you guys after Naji's exit (or forceful removal) that you would become an interested 3rd factor in Carphi, but no.. Miknel said you are a shadow of your former self, even considering merging or pacting with BZC. Still at least we can make Boner jokes about your alliance

#5 I recognise Strong Nutz and Atomicblonde- Miknel reminded me you were an annoyance at best, Stick your strong nutz in AtomicBlonde and at least become half interesting.

#6/7 Rising Tide- Miknel says you guys are teaming up with the Cheaters ANONYMOUS to make WW, He also said you hated the members of ANONYMOUS in Rhammus, so your decision to team with them is appalling, still everyone needs their niche.

#8 Monkey Bollocks

#10 Ridiculousness - Twopointbrutus probably has all two brain cells in your alliance all to himself

#12 CBA

Suck it, Carphi - You all suck harder than a dyson

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

Lv3ccKl.jpg

DeletedUser11969

A lot of quotes contain - Miknel Says.

Wasnt the game called - Simple Miknel Says - Just saying :p

DeletedUser43325

Congrats corfu, I think that's the first post you've managed to make where you didn't complain about gold usage.

DeletedUser22708

Congrats corfu, I think that's the first post you've managed to make where you didn't complain about gold usage.

He made one in the Carphi Rumour mill, get your facts straight :pro:

DeletedUser17088

Top 5 alliances based on what i know (Sister alliances etc), Paints a whole different picture eh? :p

#1-Anonymous's - Total Points = 26,998,375
#2-Oceans Tide - Total Points = 14,703,892
#3-Final Boss - Total Points = 14,131,787
#4-BLACK ZONE CRUSADE - Total Points= 11,836,754
#5- Phoenix- Total Points = 11,044,153
#6-The Skeleton Crew - Total Points = 10,642,750

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

Top 5 alliances based on what i know (Sister alliances etc), Paints a whole different picture eh? :p

#1-Anonymous's - Total Points = 26,998,375
#2-Oceans Tide - Total Points = 14,703,892
#3-Final Boss - Total Points = 14,131,787
#4-BLACK ZONE CRUSADE - Total Points= 11,836,754
#5- Phoenix- Total Points = 11,044,153
#6-The Skeleton Crew - Total Points = 10,642,750

#161-Rimasaurs - Total Points = 2738 RAWWWWWWRrrrrr

DeletedUser13405

Yeah, Anonymous has completely taken things to a ridiculous level. 5 alliances? Maybe the whole server should just pact each other and sim it out....see if the entire server can get a crown to expose this stupidity.

DeletedUser13405

I think its all 7 alliances pacted together...OV/RT and Anonymous...totally ridiculous....yeah you are really gonna "win" something hahahaha

Coxwana

Phrourach
You joking right? Simming....... Bull and you know it.

Aren't OV/RT pacted simming for the win

You must be joking right?

You sit there with your holier than thou personna.

Firstly, for a alliance that said no pacts/naps or anything (the self righteous alliance)

You had a NAP with us.

Now Foolish drunks, Jeff and you guys support a siege against us.

If that doesn't smell, i'm not human.

Talking about disgust in the proceedings, well if you didn't say one thing and do another, you might have some friends on this server too.

The whole NAP that we had. Miknel AKA M Bison routinely cleared one of our less active players as he felt like it and wanted to BP chase.

Add to that, his hatred for all things OV/RT and he and his friends did as they pleased despite the NAP and us honouring the agreement.

So spare me the "Oh these guys are doing ...... and those guys are doing ......."

You are just as guilty as anyone else. Now i'm getting sick of this we are kings and the good guys. Just play the game as it falls. You do your thing, We will do ours.

We will not fold/crumble or anything you may think or do we need to remind you of the battles we have had previously.

Multiple worlds full of promises we will be removed or rimmed and yet every world the loud mouths fire off, we stood to the end and held our own, so doubt if you like, deep down you know better. We held you in rhammus with no help and will do it again if we have to. So run the mouth all you like. Nothing changes. I have a lot of respect for some of your alliance because they play it without the bull. Others say mutual respect then talk trash here. 2 faced. The rest just talk trash about us and how good they are and righteous thye play the game but we all know it's .

Simming are we? Check your stats champ. You'l be surprised. Especially as I am all over the frontline and haven't seen boo from you here yet. Continue to talk your diatribe as it means nothing without actions.

End of rant.

I'm out.

DeletedUser10962

Sorry you're clearly not simming are you. I was referring to the anon/OV pact which is a little silly. The argument we had is ours was a ceasefire not a NAP was never meant to be long term. You happily ignored all the terms when it suited you and were most aggreived when mik retaliated for your guys hitting one of ours by hitting some of yours. Jeff is not pacted with us alos was briefly some kind of weird overflow alliance till we realised it was against our ethos. Foolish drunks have never had any relationship with us. Tbh Cox the first I realised you were playing this world was when misty started nuking you. Lord only knows how you got to a frontline must have got lost as you cleary aren't getting there by taking actives.

FOisBbW.png

Coxwana

Phrourach
hahaha

Sorry you're clearly not simming are you. I was referring to the anon/OV pact which is a little silly. The argument we had is ours was a ceasefire not a NAP was never meant to be long term. You happily ignored all the terms when it suited you and were most aggreived when mik retaliated for your guys hitting one of ours by hitting some of yours. Jeff is not pacted with us alos was briefly some kind of weird overflow alliance till we realised it was against our ethos. Foolish drunks have never had any relationship with us. Tbh Cox the first I realised you were playing this world was when misty started nuking you. Lord only knows how you got to a frontline must have got lost as you cleary aren't getting there by taking actives.

FOisBbW.png

Bahahahahaha. You are not so observant are you?
Been here the whole time.

David Weatherhead did nothing to miknel or you and yet he got cleared all the time from miknel. Contradiction much?

Look, you will produce some other bull to back your claim but if you ask the ones taking them cities in the first place, they did so with me. Be ignorant all you like. Make me look like a noob all you like. Those that know me and my play know you just dribbling ..............

Re word it all you like. I have mails and skypes to say otherwise. So spare me the theatrics. My BP shows i'm not simming and i didn't get it by hitting my friends like Ocean 90 noobs.

I have routinely cleared your guys and UL guys and called for someone to send a cs. See, i'm not selfish.

But if you think i'm not frontline, then come and get me. I have always been frontline and never removed. You won't be any different.

DeletedUser10962

Bahahahahaha. You are not so observant are you?
Been here the whole time.

David Weatherhead did nothing to miknel or you and yet he got cleared all the time from miknel. Contradiction much?

Look, you will produce some other bull to back your claim but if you ask the ones taking them cities in the first place, they did so with me. Be ignorant all you like. Make me look like a noob all you like. Those that know me and my play know you just dribbling ..............

Re word it all you like. I have mails and skypes to say otherwise. So spare me the theatrics. My BP shows i'm not simming and i didn't get it by hitting my friends like Ocean 90 noobs.

I have routinely cleared your guys and UL guys and called for someone to send a cs. See, i'm not selfish.

But if you think i'm not frontline, then come and get me. I have always been frontline and never removed. You won't be any different.

You don't appear to understand collective responsibility. When OV hit us OV got punished now we could hit the online person and do no damage or we can hit the one who is offline. Then when he cries asking why you tell him because you can't control your troops. Your alliance gets punished not the player.

It is true I spend some time dealing with the O90 noobs - you're welcome if we hadn't take the fight to them they'd be much bigger and spamming the whole server. Still smashing you in BP and still taking active enemy cities. I don't need to make you look like a noob your stats do that for you :)

Coxwana

Phrourach
Dreaming?

You don't appear to understand collective responsibility. When OV hit us OV got punished now we could hit the online person and do no damage or we can hit the one who is offline. Then when he cries asking why you tell him because you can't control your troops. Your alliance gets punished not the player.

It is true I spend some time dealing with the O90 noobs - you're welcome if we hadn't take the fight to them they'd be much bigger and spamming the whole server. Still smashing you in BP and still taking active enemy cities. I don't need to make you look like a noob your stats do that for you :)

Delusion is a curse and have it in spades champ. Noob....... come have a go then. I not going to get in a bull slinging match with you because it is a figt i can't win. I mean no one speaks better bull than you. But, like i said, doors open. Forgive my ignorance, i'm just a noob remember.

Smashing me in BP isn't hard when dealing with those jokes. It's almost like free BP. Core BP is where it counts and you aren't doing Jack.