Cry Room

DeletedUser44395

Rofl yeah don't you want to see me wiggle

I would say I am A cup and 34

DeletedUser29916

LOL you talking about me ?

I spend 1k gold to build those troops the minute i took the city i was funneling resources there :)
I spent more this get my CS ready to take the city then building those troops 3k if you are wondering.

Was trying to play this game the way it's apparently suppose to be played now, I hate the instant buy it has ruined Grepo for me in the long term but fun for now

I will never play on an instant build world again and Toons are not front runner to win this server. The winner of this server and everyone like it will be the one with more people willing to spend the most because they can. I dont care how many people go up against big gold users now it's just to easy to buy resources and instant build what ever you want it's hard to beat that.

This server still has 1.5 years till WW a lot can change in that time a lot of people will leave for the new speed 3 world in a few weeks and when ever new servers open people will move on so I say Goodluck to everyone!

for anyone who cares here is my Payment History

2015-12-25 14:38:16
You were just credited with 20000 gold.

I also have made about 15k selling resources on this and other servers Slow building is fun Que's are full no Farm space so i sell all left overs . I farm every inactive city around me all the time. I'm sad I haven't gotten looter of the day yet because on average I get 80-250k resources a day.

@Chill if it's true you never lost a city I feel honored to be the first!

I remember my first one i lost it in Sinope i forgot the name of the alliance that oped me but they took 1 city Uncle Bulgaria was the guy who took it

I remember it bother me but just know after the first the rest don't matter. It's like getting your first piece or getting drunk the first time you will always remember it and every other time is just another day in the office.

Only reason i say anything is because i see you are handing off cities maybe i read to much into it but i hope you aren't leaving this world you are a good player and Leader from what i hear so I hope you are staying.

I have lost cities in the past. But I do not recall losing a city that I did not want to lose. It was a well set operation and well timed, I had been online for a long time and we needed to divide defense so I took a gamble which I lost I guess.

Well played I admit.

Good to see some friendly chatter around these parts. Surprised to see Praehelios show up though. Looks like all is well again and people have gathered with a vengeance. For a minute I thought this would a boring world but I am glad the odds are improving for everyone... little sad you needed 15 alliances but hey interesting nonetheless.

Enjoy your game.

edit; and thank you for the kind words. Losing a city does sting but I guess it is part of the game to cope with it and move on. Glad I got enough BP out of it for a few slots too.

DeletedUser

This server still has 1.5 years till WW a lot can change in that time a lot of people will leave for the new speed 3 world in a few weeks and when ever new servers open people will move on so I say Goodluck to everyone!

Nice, how do you know, link please ? (about the speed 3 world opening) I hope it's going to be a revolt world, because this one is just too damn slow for my taste.

DeletedUser29916

So you wanted to get rimmed in abdera? Interesting concept....

I left abdera as it was ipossible to combine playing that world and my responsibilities in Sinope.

You tell people to stop talking the same nonsense over and over again... yet here you are doing the exact same thing.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I left abdera as it was ipossible to combine playing that world and my responsibilities in Sinope.

You tell people to stop talking the same nonsense over and over again... yet here you are doing the exact same thing.

when you got owned at 84, you had 7 ww in sinope.
today u have 7 ww in sinope and play overhere.

mmmm intresting, sometimes i am happy to be a noob, no need to understand the world.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Here all of you can cry together about TS, you can share your you experience about the big bad.Look at this room like support group, all the victims go to this kind of sessions and maybe it will help you get over.

I am sick and tired of your crying!We told you we can use as much as we want gold, now you cry about that.
We told you we gonna attack everyone in this world, now cry about that...

This is why i opened this room so we don`t have to listen to your BS anymore.

Support group:Victims of The Syndicate

mungus1974 today at 19:04

Attention Everyone:

Starting Now, Do not send any attacks to any players from The Brotherhood This goes in effect Immediately.

Thank you.

for people who do not understand english, google translate : liar.

Ranga1

Strategos

I come on here to let the masses know that your just full of BS, you stop spinning BS I stop calling you out on it.

DeletedUser41868

for people who do not understand english, google translate : liar.

Oh erik... we are doing what we said. We just like to watch other people fight every now and then. It is rich that you are the guy on here trying to call someone a liar. I mean, come on... isn't that sort of your whole shtick? And don't worry pretty boy... we still gonna attack you and your crew. So chin up.

DeletedUser29916

I come on here to let the masses know that your just full of BS, you stop spinning BS I stop calling you out on it.

Isnt abdera conquest world anyway? I joined it to check out the insta buy and gold trading functions and as a favor to SPQR, when he failed I left the world.

Anyway just going to ignore you from now on so that is something you have achieved here I recon their is now just 1 person who likes to listen to you talk ... Mr Wijmeersch the biggest failure of Sinope

DeletedUser44395

Ok I'm here to Cry now.

Seriously this world is FUBAR 22 of the top 28 players are joining the same team ROFL congrats you win have fun fighting no one when everyone leaves.

DeletedUser

Ok I'm here to Cry now.

Seriously this world is FUBAR 22 of the top 28 players are joining the same team ROFL congrats you win have fun fighting no one when everyone leaves.
Maybe you should make some more pacts. Can never be to safe.

DeletedUser44395

Maybe you should make some more pacts. Can never be to safe.

Hey Simmer do something in the world before talking to me :) Thanks i don't even know who you are so shh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

Ok I'm here to Cry now.

You had 17 alliances in your coalition if you don`t remember

DeletedUser44395

you act like that means something 17 alliance full of simmers oooh i bet you're scared LOL and it's only 11 :)

DeletedUser22517

you act like that means something 17 alliance full of simmers oooh i bet you're scared LOL and it's only 11 :)

There were 17 at one moment and at that time i was so scared i could not sleep at night ;)