Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser6038

alliance or alliances its all part of the game. If there is one thing I dont understand it is this: Why is pacting a shameful act? Its a part of the game.

There is generally nothing shameful into making pacts, as you said correctly it is part of the game. However when abused it can be very unpleasant. For example some alliances will try to pact with as many other alliances as they can and then sit and sim. While this approach doesn't violate any rule to my knowledge, it seriously spoils the fun on a genuine war game. Another example that we see more and more often nowadays are pre-mades that join massively at the beginning of a world, reaching the alliance cap and forming wing alliance(s) very fast, practically giving no time to nearby, smaller alliances to breath, usually consuming them quickly.

DeletedUser52442

Will see dimspace, i dont think so.
And i put that top cuz those alliances are the best in o54

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Not heard anything about Afterlife.

But you know the usual approach pact everyone - eat the waste food
then one by one cancel the agreements, take in the biggest, eat the rest..

Dont think friends realise the love is only temporary.

find me 1 alliance on 1 server i canceled 1 agreement where the other part kept his deal , i challenge you.

don't confuse your own methods by those of mine.

DeletedUser42857

don't confuse your own methods by those of mine.

What are you whittering about. Ive never broken a pact in my entire time in the game. You getting me confused with someone else. Im loyal to my pacts, to a fault.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47218

Can someone throw up a top 12? I mean keep bickering and what not idc, but throw a couple top 12's in the loop.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
#7: Accountability will be a challenge in my opinion, much like in Abdera. Perhaps there is a positive leadership change? At least they haven't named themselves Bloods or any derivative...yet. It's just day 1. Plenty of time to develop 4 branches- again.

was this a dig at me and bloods?
We more then proved our selves in the end and I will go into battle with any blood again that wants to do so

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Pipe down fool..what do you know..

has been.

winchup is no fool and a great member of my leadeship, he works hard in bloods and I would rather have a leader who gives all he can well he is here, then someone who is here all day and does sweet FA.. so get your facts right, before you mock leaders/players who are worth there weight in gold

DeletedUser

Dim,I do not boast about myself.

And read again my previous post- there you have my top 12 not in the usual format.

Also, have to say this: I have received some reliable info that Bloods are not part of Muskets, at least not now.
Easy to be wrong in this particular case given the Abdera events.
It will be seen.

Wombles on the other hand are fully part of Muskets ( Dim,don't deny it- have before my eyes your mail to Erik).
That makes Muskets the fourth or fifth major alliance with a branch.

DeletedUser42857

Dim,I do not boast about myself.

And read again my previous post- there you have my top 12 not in the usual format.

Also, have to say this: I have received some reliable info that Bloods are not part of Muskets, at least not now.
Easy to be wrong in this particular case given the Abdera events.
It will be seen.

Wombles on the other hand are fully part of Muskets ( Dim,don't deny it- have before my eyes your mail to Erik).
That makes Muskets the fourth or fifth major alliance with a branch.

So you were lying about Bloods being our academy then. Dont give me all the "ooh abdera" nonsense.. If that was the case it would be fair to assume that us and No Brakes were also pacted, after all, many of the players played together in Abdera. And us and Thor would be pacted as well, because we played with some of them in Abdera....

but its not us has the nap with Thor is it? Who can it be........

Funny how when you caught flat out lying you put it down to "easy mistake to make"... but when other people say anything, its LIES LIES LIES.. Maybe you should think before calling other people out as liars sweetie.

Now will someone please do a top 12 before im dragged into more pointless posturing with tea

DeletedUser42857

the fourth or fifth major alliance with a branch.

which is it, fourth? or fifth?

No brakes
2nd Branch - Goon (77 members)
Additionally Naps with Friends (76), Thor (75)
Whats that, 300 in your coalition so far :D

Killer Bees
2nd Branch - Honey Bees (61 members)

Muskets
and then Wombles that have (18 members)

Whos these other major alliances with branches?

DeletedUser

Calm down noob.
First:
Bloods were part of the same alliance with yours,not just a few.

Second- there is no chance there will be a pact between us- not as long as the dog( Muskets) will be led by the tail( you and other crappy noobs,liers and trouble makers who scream all day long for blood,having as their only achievements those won under us in previous servers since by themselves were only joked prior;)) who joined EN for a crown).

Third- you said pacts or NAP-s?
Do you know the difference?
And we do not have even formal NAPs- only informal Do not attack agreement s.

Fourth- we did not land with 160 players- stop lying- many current members of No Brakes are recruited here( like the one you mentioned in your mail to Erik).
But since some 5 other competitors have created second branches do not be surprised if we do the same.

Last- I repeat, the case of Bloods is to be seen- I have reasonable doubts( nothing wrong in itself) they are part of Muskets.
We will see it .

Ranga1

Strategos
I hear your mission in golgi is to sabotage karlo? He wouldn't give you founder rights so you are out to sabotage him and musketeers. Hopefully this is false

DeletedUser31385

Im closing this thread until I can sort through all the arguing. I will re-open it when I am finished.

And... Re-opened. Keep it civil.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42857

Whats uncivil about comparing someone to a mouldy peach :D

its fairly obvious that tea-city isnt more stupid than a mouldy peach, for starters peaches arent living, they dont have brains, they cannot think, they cant even tie their own shoelaces (granted they dont have feet).

Its fairly obvious that when comparing someone to a mouldy peach that its just ridiculously over the top nonsensical humour. Now if you were to say someone was more stupid say, than a ten year old, or more stupid than someone with a mental deficiency, yes, that would be rude and uncalled for.

But comparing someone to fruit, quite obviously intended as humour.

Thats what happens when you put American's in charge, no sense of humour, any nation that feels the need to remake the office deserves a good thrashing to be honest.

(thrashing being a John Cleese/branch/mini reference - again, humour, not threat of physical violence)

DeletedUser

You have my reply.
As for alliances with second branches:
1. Muskets.
2. Bees.
3. Friends
4. Thor.
4. Alpha ( was a major alliance until a couple of days before).

Where do you see me lying noob?

DeletedUser42857

You have my reply.
As for alliances with second branches:
1. Muskets.
2. Bees.
3. Friends
4. Thor.
4. Alpha ( was a major alliance until a couple of days before).

Where do you see me lying noob?

Didnt say you were, that was reffering to the bloods thing.

Whos Thor's other branch?
And Friends other branch?

Notice youve not listed No Brakes on there? You saying everyone has a second branch except you? :D

DeletedUser

Thor-Mjolnir.
Friends- Friends 2.
No chance in the hottest place in universe I would lie
Your b s( acronym of beer service) is of very low quality!