Golgi Trash Talk

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Oi T, don't bring me into you and your missus dim arguments on here. Keep me out of it and keep trash talking like you girls already were. It's amusing :D

Ranga1

Strategos
(actually the TUS player knew when founding completed and had his CS land after that as they did for a few of our players)

So you dont mind if I call you a LIAR do you?

Sorry Dim i apologise, i got it wrong. You were NEARLY rimmed, only saved by the pity a TUS player had for you, or his mercy on you, or you begged for his/her mercy :D See, if i get something wrong, ill admit my mistake. You just keep going with your lies, no aknowledgment of your intentional snake like behaviour.

As for leadership in Sinope, youve already stated on Sinope forums that you stepped up to a leadership role at the end of the server so either you were LYING then, or you are LYING now, which is it

Oh Dimmy, you really are one post short of a fence arent you? Get off the pills buddy, they screwing with your mind :D I was a leader in sinope, I never said i wasnt. So its neither, its again you spinning BS to the masses :D Keep trying buddy, youll figure it out one day (maybe) :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oi T, don't bring me into you and your missus dim arguments on here. Keep me out of it and keep trash talking like you girls already were. It's amusing :D

Jay,your name was specifically brought by dummy space,including ingame,by lying rank nd file in Musketeers that you took a city in 44( actually you got one in 45 since you had made up your mind to leave us).

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Oh yeah I see, having gone back through the thread. Haven't got any cities in 44, I started out in 45. Not that I'm bothered what anyone thinks anyway :p

DeletedUser

But dummy space used your take over to mass recruit and infringe in our waters
Complete lie,so don't be surprised at the severity of our reply.
The only way to deal with dummy space characters is to draw a clear line publicly.
Dare pass it anymore dummy space.

So from that moment( of course we made sure other ordinary players would know it since no doubt only a dummy version would be given to them) all rank and file know who is troubling waters and can draw their conclusions.

DeletedUser42857

Jay,your name was specifically brought by dummy space,including ingame,by lying rank nd file in Musketeers that you took a city in 44( actually you got one in 45 since you had made up your mind to leave us).

where did i say he took a city in 44?

DeletedUser42857

Read your mail to us Dim;)

I am meticulous with my wording. You may have read 44, I did NOT say 44 anywhere.

I repeat, where did I say that he took a city in 44?

lying rank and file in Musketeers that you took a city in 44

So you accuse me of lying, try and tell me i said 44 in my mail, which of course I never did......

This lying is getting compulsive from your side. But I will accept your apology graciously. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46130

I am in this world for the trading only, but as an observer I would like to give my congratulations to Dim and Sam.
I have been against EN strategy for long, very long, but never ever assumed such an alliance can be split and fall apart from the inside.
Good work and hopefully speed 3 worlds will be much more interesting from now on!
And just to clear it out...that is not sarcasm, I am serious.
Now keep on the good fight and don't make this world another cuddle club. I hope even ex EN guys will admit its more interesting that way.

EN has always been and always will be Kronn and Weasy, if they say we unite, we unite, simple as that. This world means nothing to EN, and if this world did mean something, you best believe you'd see an EN banner all over this place, by the end of this world, no matter who wins, no feelings will get hurt.

Ranga1

Strategos
So you accuse me of lying, try and tell me i said 44 in my mail, which of course I never did......

This lying is getting compulsive from your side. But I will accept your apology graciously. ;)

Dim Logic: Lie through your teeth, spew BS constantly, ignore anyone when they call you out on it but when someone technically says the wrong thing, abuse abuse abuse!!!

DeletedUser

Ranga you've said the exact same thing about Dim over and over - what is it, 15 times now? If you're going to do nothing but attempt to slander him at least keep it original like he's been doing ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
Last time I said something different he sent me a PM crying about it and to not call him those names again, I felt sorry for him. He has no problems about being a BS created so that's why I continue to call him out on it. I don't like it when grown people cry.

DeletedUser42857

Still waiting to see this PM where i said that JNC took a city in 44

DeletedUser42857

Last time I said something different he sent me a PM crying about it and to not call him those names again, I felt sorry for him. He has no problems about being a BS created so that's why I continue to call him out on it. I don't like it when grown people cry.

Woooahhhh now, hold on a minute there cowboy...

Do you REALLY want to go there? Because you will come out looking a lot worse than me, believe me.

DeletedUser42857

Still waiting to see this PM where i said that JNC took a city in 44 ;)

Either that, or an apology from Tea for calling me a liar.

DeletedUser42857

No one can look any worse than you dim so pipe down

Nah, trust me, if you really want me to elaborate on that story you will come out looking like a fool, not just among people on other alliances, but people in your own alliance.