Neutral newspaper idea

DeletedUser46391

Ahoi

I'm thinking of running a completely neutral newspaper. So would be playing allianceless for the duration of the world.

Now realistically I'll still need help with defence etc (even if I do end up on the rim).

Initially I'm just after a few opinions on if some of the playerbase and more influential alliance's would be interested in working with/along with me on this?

DeletedUser

If u ever end up getting rimmed and pop up in O35 hit me up with a message here.

DeletedUser42407

Ahoi

I'm thinking of running a completely neutral newspaper. So would be playing allianceless for the duration of the world.

Now realistically I'll still need help with defence etc (even if I do end up on the rim).

Initially I'm just after a few opinions on if some of the playerbase and more influential alliance's would be interested in working with/along with me on this?

Keep in mind it may be hard to play a world actively and do a newspaper, from my experience in writing newspapers they take a lot of time and effort, especially doing all the interviews.

DeletedUser

Well, if it's a go, I'll be looking forward to it. Sounds interesting. You may have a challenging road ahead of you, but I wish you good fortune.

DeletedUser39031

It is impossible to be neutral making a newspaper in a game with external forums with you experiencing different players from different alliances you will form a bias subconsciously. As someone who has done a few papers on here, I'd recommend you embrace the bias without being ridiculous about it and self depravation of your own alliance, makes for a good read.

Good luck!

DeletedUser

I disagree. I have never made a paper, but I've made top 12's which are similar in where you are almost always aligned to a certain group. Every one of mine was unbiased. If an alliance is , I call them out on it. If an alliance is good, I give them the props they deserve. I think there are some players capable of not holding grudges and giving fair assessments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

I disagree. I have never made a paper, but I've made top 12's which are similar in where you are almost always aligned to a certain group. Every one of mine was unbiased. If an alliance is sh!t, I call them out on it. If an alliance is good, I give them the props they deserve. I think there are some players capable of not holding grudges and giving fair assessments.
Fair assessments in a Top 12 are do able, papers are different depending on the content in them (interviews etc.) as they are often selective and from the same couple alliances/people for various reasons