Grepolis App for iOS and Android Discussion Thread

DeletedUser10295

Island Quest Alarm: No no no thank you!

Wanted to give some feedback about the new feature that is sending alarms to cell phones when a new island quest is available. Thanks but no thanks-- Lets save alerts for really important things like alerting you to being under attack.
Not a fan of island quest alerts..AT ALL.

Is their anyway to turn that feature off? If not, then let me cast one of the first votes to get rid of it asap.

DeletedUser35069

Go into settings and click the third one down which is push notifications. You can take off any app alerts there

DeletedUser52492

The last Grepo upgrade is a disaster; not only that is loggs off by itself, it does not sound alarm, Innogames launched prematurely. Android has not been upgraded by many devices globaly, mine was one of them. Therefore it is impossible to use non compatible application. Forum moderators had just one answer - there is nothing we can do. Well, next time ask whoever launches this stuff if Google has launched the upgrad to all devices worldwide. Shame to Innogames for that.

DeletedUser31385

The last Grepo upgrade is a disaster; not only that is loggs off by itself, it does not sound alarm, Innogames launched prematurely. Android has not been upgraded by many devices globaly, mine was one of them. Therefore it is impossible to use non compatible application. Forum moderators had just one answer - there is nothing we can do. Well, next time ask whoever launches this stuff if Google has launched the upgrad to all devices worldwide. Shame to Innogames for that.

I will pass on your issue.

DeletedUser52452

when will an update come out that is compatible with LG G4?

DeletedUser52871

Is it possible to alter the app. So that when on alliance forums you do not have to scroll through sometimes hundreds of posts, to read the last ones posted. The newest posts could be at top. Unless marked as important.

DeletedUser

Is it possible to alter the app. So that when on alliance forums you do not have to scroll through sometimes hundreds of posts, to read the last ones posted. The newest posts could be at top. Unless marked as important.

They're currently working on a revamp of the alliance forum of the app, they made a DevBlog entry on their progress. You could leave a comment there with your ideas, the developpers will take into consderation :)

DeletedUser52992

Argh.... No more trumpet alarm on the latest App update..... Unless you happen to be in that world at the time.... in which case you already know that you are being attacked.

Honestly the trumpets were a pain, always wanted to be able to control the volume, BUT I didn't want to lose them, they were the MAIN reason for having the app.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Argh.... No more trumpet alarm on the latest App update..... Unless you happen to be in that world at the time.... in which case you already know that you are being attacked.

Honestly the trumpets were a pain, always wanted to be able to control the volume, BUT I didn't want to lose them, they were the MAIN reason for having the app.

I agree with this.

DeletedUser51423

Well the trumpets are only gone for android users. So it's not like it even a fair thing.. and it's been days is there any words on a fix to this?

DeletedUser

Well the trumpets are only gone for android users. So it's not like it even a fair thing.. and it's been days is there any words on a fix to this?

That's what they said about the alarms on the DevBlog:

During the week we had problems with sending out push notifications on Android devices. To fix this we rolled out app version 2.113.4. Push notifications work again, but we are currently using the default sounds from your device to be able to send out push notifications. Also your LED colors are currently not activated when receiving push notifications on Android. We will add back these two features as soon as we can.

Now we just wait I guess :)