Newspaper Golgi sometimes weekly Issue #1

DeletedUser42407

Thanks everyone for the positive response! Happy to see I sparked a debate already :p

DeletedUser49059

hahahahahaha why dont you tell the would of the hundreds and hundeds and hundreds of hydras and ls that were smashed in our harbors just yesterday that doesnt even include the colony ships

Well, clearly Alpha's spoken up for you all eh? I didn't take your alliance to be one to sign up for the Northern MCA (Massive Coalition Alliance) Division. What'd they promise you all...a shiny pixilated crown with a pewter plaque to hang on the wall? Meh.

DeletedUser

So lets be honest, i dont think any alliance in 55 or 45 can face them and be under pressure for like 2 weeks.. You will probably end up like friends did.. Only my honest opinion..

DeletedUser

Well, clearly Alpha's spoken up for you all eh? I didn't take your alliance to be one to sign up for the Northern MCA (Massive Coalition Alliance) Division. What'd they promise you all...a shiny pixilated crown with a pewter plaque to hang on the wall? Meh.

we have signed up for no such thing sir

we have no green on the map a couple NAPs but no organized coalition against you

funny how you assume that cause your running into a good defensive effort by some people that just might be as good as you are

DeletedUser49059

we have no green on the map a couple NAPs but no organized coalition against you

funny how you assume that cause your running into a good defensive effort by some people that just might be as good as you are

Even funnier...you assumed I am a man.

DeletedUser

Bro,Lady (Mak)Beth is female:D

DeletedUser52493

Dont know much about herefordgrl but im more of a shorthorn/angus cross man myself..... Or simmental.....

Too much pink eye in the hereford world....

DeletedUser42407

Yeah I would say an issue by thursday or friday maybe earlier. Interviews are somewhat difficult to do.

DeletedUser42407

Not going to come out with an Issue for awhile due to a heavy war with Musketeers, grepolis comes first :p

DeletedUser

Well, I'm grateful the "Newspaper" has finally come about. It was a good, informative read with a dash of humor. I enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next issue. :)