An Open Letter to the deluded Wijmeersch and Tea City

DeletedUser42857

An Open Letter to Wijmeersch and Tea City

Its been a really interesting day, i logged on this morning to a mass mail from Erik sent to the whole of Muskets where he rambled and ranted about being betrayed or some such nonsense.

The core of this appeared to be that I, had deliberately spread rumours that Brakes had 4, maybe even 5 branches, had told everyone what a threat they were and somehow convinced all the impressionable players on Muskets that we needed to form a huge coalition against many old friends at Brakes.

Dimspace alone has the power and influence to do this, people just listen to me and follow blindly like sheep.

Oh, do me a favor :D

The Tea pipes up.

Apparently I entered EN to break it up, that was my sole aim, to destroy EN from within, and I, little dimspace, all by myself somehow managed to do it and destroy one of the great institutions of Grepolis. I was Mungus's secret agent sent to destroy the alliance from within.

And then Sam, using one of her many accounts chimes in, EN have put Dimspace in power, they have allowed him to steer the alliance, and destroy what it once was..

Oh, do me a favor. :D

======================================

Lets get a few things straight boys and girls

+ There is no EN on this server. Kron is not here, Weasy is not here as a founder, EN does not exist on this server, even if I was capable of destroying EN, this would not be the server to do it on. That would have been the last server. How can i destroy something that does not exist.

+ And this is the mistake thats been made. Erik came into these server with promises, drop location, number of players, etc, but he thought that he could do what he wanted because the "en" link would make sure that he kept everyone at muskets in line. He assumed that brakes and muskets, even if separate, were still "EN"

+ Amidst all the recent talks, the one loudest voice in Muskets pushing towards fighting bloods and epidemic has been myself and Lax. I pushed and pushed for that to happen, leaving bees and brakes to fight each other 2 v 2. Whats funny and ironic, is that the person Erik least trusts was actually the person who was most backing him, but also, my voice as Iconic/Sam seems to think is clearly not that powerful or I would have got my way.

+ I may make jokes on externals, bait, wind people up, say Erik has 10 branches, but thats the game, thats part of the stupidity of externals. But in game Im straight as a die. Ive told people straight I dont think they have 4-5 branches, Ive even sent Erik copies of skype where I state that, but his obsession continues.

+ I am not in a position of power, nor am I a "decisionator", i have a voice, an opinion, but nothing more than that.

=============================

I spent one server with Eviction Notice, and I think I learnt some of what they are about. EN were never an alliance, EN were never a set of rules, or defined way of playing the game, EN were a group of people with relationships, and those relationships bonded themselves together into a team. Much like many alliances.

Erik, Tea, I never destroyed EN, I never aimed to destroy EN, and I never could destroyed EN, because you cannot destroy something built on intangible things like relationships and friendships. How can a single person destroy something that exists only in peoples minds and hearts, its simply not possible.

EN will always exist, maybe not as a physical alliance, but it will always exist as a bond between people, and I, nor Mungus, nor anyone can destroy that.

The irony is, that in pushing so hard to convince yourself that others were trying to destroy what was EN, it was you that yourselves destroyed those relationships you had. Your own paranoia is destroying what you see as "EN", nothing else, just your own paranoia

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
Although interesting if true (especially for me given im on their team) I take this with a grain of salt. Dim you are a known liar, know person to make stuff up and a known hater of Erik and Tea. It wouldn't surprise at all if this is just another made up story by you (you even admit in your post here you just make stuff up) so why should anyone believe you?

No doubt your own paranoia has driven this.

DeletedUser46690

Dim Dim Dim

Its been a really interesting day, i logged on this morning to a mass mail from Erik sent to the whole of Muskets where he rambled and ranted about being betrayed or some such nonsense.

The core of this appeared to be that I, had deliberately spread rumours that Brakes had 4, maybe even 5 branches, had told everyone what a threat they were and somehow convinced all the impressionable players on Muskets that we needed to form a huge coalition against many old friends at Brakes.

Dimspace alone has the power and influence to do this, people just listen to me and follow blindly like sheep.

The Tea pipes up.

Apparently I entered EN to break it up, that was my sole aim, to destroy EN from within, and I, little dimspace, all by myself somehow managed to do it and destroy one of the great institutions of Grepolis. I was Mungus's secret agent sent to destroy the alliance from within.

And then Sam, using one of her many accounts chimes in, EN have put Dimspace in power, they have allowed him to steer the alliance, and destroy what it once was..

Oh, do me a favor. :D

======================================

Lets get a few things straight boys and girls

+ There is no EN on this server. Kron is not here, Weasy is not here as a founder, EN does not exist on this server, even if I was capable of destroying EN, this would not be the server to do it on. That would have been the last server. How can i destroy something that does not exist.

+ And this is the mistake thats been made. Erik came into these server with promises, drop location, number of players, etc, but he thought that he could do what he wanted because the "en" link would make sure that he kept everyone at muskets in line. He assumed that brakes and muskets, even if separate, were still "EN"

+ Amidst all the recent talks, the one loudest voice in Muskets pushing towards fighting bloods and epidemic has been myself and Lax. I pushed and pushed for that to happen, leaving bees and brakes to fight each other 2 v 2. Whats funny and ironic, is that the person Erik least trusts was actually the person who was most backing him, but also, my voice as Iconic/Sam seems to think is clearly not that powerful or I would have got my way.

+ I may make jokes on externals, bait, wind people up, say Erik has 10 branches, but thats the game, thats part of the stupidity of externals. But in game Im straight as a die. Ive told people straight I dont think they have 4-5 branches, Ive even sent Erik copies of skype where I state that, but his obsession continues.

+ I am not in a position of power, nor am I a "decisionator", i have a voice, an opinion, but nothing more than that.

=============================

I spent one server with Eviction Notice, and I think I learnt some of what they are about. EN were never an alliance, EN were never a set of rules, or defined way of playing the game, EN were a group of people with relationships, and those relationships bonded themselves together into a team. Much like many alliances.

Erik, Tea, I never destroyed EN, I never aimed to destroy EN, and I never could destroyed EN, because you cannot destroy something built on intangible things like relationships and friendships. How can a single person destroy something that exists only in peoples minds and hearts, its simply not possible.

EN will always exist, maybe not as a physical alliance, but it will always exist as a bond between people, and I, nor Mungus, nor anyone can destroy that.

The irony is, that in pushing so hard to convince yourself that others were trying to destroy what was EN, it was you that yourselves destroyed those relationships you had. Your own paranoia is destroying what you see as "EN", nothing else, just your own paranoia

Oh dear Dims mum let him out of his bedroom again. Dim instead of talking you should try and actually play the game if you need any tips im sure Chad, Leo Erik, hell even the back stabber Ruthie would be more than happy to help you. get a life sunshine. nobody cares what you think.

DeletedUser42857

Oh dear Dims mum let him out of his bedroom again. Dim instead of talking you should try and actually play the game if you need any tips im sure Chad, Leo Erik, hell even the back stabber Ruthie would be more than happy to help you. get a life sunshine. nobody cares what you think.

I been playing, but i got distracted clearing your cities for people to take, and watching your shameless attempts at defending. Oh, and reading the hilarious pm's you kept sending people on my team.

DeletedUser42857

Although interesting if true (especially for me given im on their team) I take this with a grain of salt. Dim you are a known liar, know person to make stuff up and a known hater of Erik and Tea. It wouldn't surprise at all if this is just another made up story by you (you even admit in your post here you just make stuff up) so why should anyone believe you?

theres two sides, theres the side that slips in nonsense to wind people up, but erik does the same with his "rumours" you, tea, everyone plays the externals game.

But today, to be accused of infiltrating EN just to split them up from the inside, to be accused of somehow brainwashing the whole of muskets and wombles into rallying behind me to fight erik..

I knew EN could be destroyed only from inside but never thought that dimspace would achieve this.

Did I tell you fungus once asked me whom I wished he would attack,and when I said Dumbspace he said no,not him.tell me another.and he had attacked oldmexican guy same day.

I bet Dumbspace entered EN to divide it. And he made it:( On behalf of fungus.
The mouthpiece of fungus, nichy85 even wrote in externals : isn't it more fun now that EN is split?

i can't undertsand why great players/leaders like weasy allow ppl like dimspace to have decisional positions and in few time allow him to destroy a long and honorable alliance EN career

Those sort of accusations, not only are ridiculous, but they also serve the players on muskets and wombles no credit at all, its almost an insult to them, to suggest that they are so weak, so mindless, so lacking in intelligence, that they would allow themselves to be hoodwinked by me.

Now either

+ im "dumb", and stupid, in which case either what Erik and Tea is saying about me masterminding the whole thing is totally wrong,
or
+ im "dumb" and stupid and the people over here, are even more stupid to follow it and allow themselves to be manipulated by an idiot like me
or
+ im an absolute genius, a positive mastermind to accomplish such a thing.

So which is it?

Think about it, theres only one king of mind games around here, and he has successfully, and with no assistance from anyone else, all on his own managed to mind-cupcake himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who has all the PACTs/NAPs going on Dim :D Since you wanna spill your guts <3

DeletedUser50768

I ask myself, why do Bees have: *No pacts *No NAPS stated on their profile, while in reality they are in Golgis biggest coalition cuddling with Musks?

Stirlo

Phrourach
The world was looking balanced with maybe up to 4 major alliances with many other smaller ones hoping to become major. Why do i suspect this is going to turn into one major coalition vs. another major coalition.....again......i'm with Tiller, ban shared forums and make it more difficult for alliances to share info on a mass scale.

Was so promising there for a few weeks!

destroxxi

Phrourach
Ironic the group of players complaining about a coalition is one that started the whole thing in the first place. Funny, another one of the reasons we didn't want to play with either group and mainly the no brakes group was because of the amount of people that was going to drop in with them. You can say all you want you only had "60" players in the skype room from the start. Kt and I both were placed in that room without being asked and we saw who was in the group. Heck I was placed in the room after the whole raivo drama started. I know what players were dropping from the get go and both No brakes and No speed have players from those rooms. So you want to know why this whole coalition thing is starting again look at who all brought you here. Erik should of dropped with one group like everyone else.

Now that being said, Do we have 2 alliances, yes it first started with one group then we took in players we gave protection to so they can sell gold in exchange we got to internalize them when they were done. That was roughly 40 players. Then as time went on players from past worlds decided to come and play. Side note, Stirlo and Erik you both helped us bring players here so thanks for that.

All said and done I don't have anything against anyone personally, I went with KT and Pat because I have played with both since Ithaca and we all agreed we didn't want to play in either group because of A. The drama going on in both groups, and for No brakes, all of us knew that you were going to try to out number everyone else. It has become Erik's signature play style, between that and doing what ever he can to win morals disregarded. Which I mean I can give it to him he hasn't changed since Ithaca and we all know what to expect with him but yeah.

This is my personal view on the whole matter not Bees or anyone else that I named. So I know all this will be twisted and turned and worded the way others want to view it as and I can be called a liar and what not. I know what facts I am stating believe them if you want or don't I really don't care.

Last edited:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
DIMSPACE, trying to have fun and avoiding xtrnals,

I see you're busy again. Why to proof you lied overhere non stop is that what it is?

Why do they call me the king of propaganda is beyond me, that honor SHOULD BE YOURS .
There are two types of propaganda.

The propaganda which i often use , based on my own team strength and achievements.
Then there is the propaganda as they were done by the Nazis in WWII, based on lies.
I love my way, i don't like yours, simple reason, ones they catch you lying , it is hard to regain trusts.
When you thought it was fun to NON-STOP spread lies about us (having 4 or 6 teams) , i did not react to much, i had far more cool conversations with Duncan and ex allies in Musks looking forward to a awesome 1 vs 1 battle.

I denied to arange something with friends, because if i did it would be OVERKILL in ocean 44 and that battle would have been over in days.

There would be nothing left to fight for.
I have earned all my victories by hard work and by honnor, this would made me betray old buddies i have fight with for years.

Don't get me wrong we were eventually going to clash, it was agreed to do it without losing honnor and respect.
Fighting old buddies is cool but not when it is served as a genocide by overkill numbers.
There is no honnor in it so i refused to work with friends alliance.

If you lose a battle , you can win again after a loss, but honnor ones it is lost you cannot regain it.
Sometimes i believe you never lost it because you never had it.
I choosed to clear ocean 54 from friends instead to go on a full out slaughter in 44.
My old buddies in MUSK LEADERSHIP know it very well...

We all know our reward, the bodies aren't cold yet, you stopped all actions in 45 ( kill them later) and we have a declaration of war in the mailbox.

You hide yourself behind the wall of boredom, 45 did not looked bored at all in my opinion.
Ocean 55, lots of things to do incase you bored.

I have done it, i have seen it, but never did it on old buddies, hope that day will never come to me , using oportunities and deceipt to fight buddies.

I am not angree at you Dimspace, I understand your fear to meet us in a honnorable 1 vs 1 later on. Also you are not a friend and you are air to me, so why would i be angry, I ONLY misjudged the bound i had with a lot of peeps in MUSKS.
Many were looking forward to a new fair battle between old gods, but old habbits never dies for some of that inner circle.
A lot of peeps in that INNER CIRCLE got rewarded so many teams with that easy cookie they no longer wish to have a nice healthy meal.

Who's going to trust your word anymore and thatof MUSKS, who will pact you or NAP you with no fear that you would not turn on the daily ally after raising the knife against your friend? ( this is not for you of course but for my friends).

cheers

DeletedUser47911

Pfff... lets fight. Who gives a heck about what some people think. You want war you will have it, simple. As for people talking whatever about Erik who knows me I will tell that he is the only Leader that I never got in fight. I am saying it again who knows me can understand that, because he is one of the most honest players that I have met in Grepolis, and that is the only virtue that I respect. Of course if you are a scum he is not going to be honest with you, lol.. not a stupid one. All the rest don't want to say what you are, but anyway lets enjoy the game and don't bother anymore by crying in here.

DeletedUser42857

DIMSPACE, trying to have fun and avoiding xtrnals,

I see you're busy again. Why to proof you lied overhere non stop is that what it is?

Erik, I dont really care what you think of me or what you choose to believe but im going to lay some things out straight, believe them or not, I really dont care, but at least I have tried.

I pm'd you multiple times in game yesterday to try and make you see sense. You are so busy listening to the conspiracy theories of Tea and Sam and the like that you are missing whats in front of your own face.

Firstly, me infiltrating EN to destroy them, which Tea and Sam have no doubt convinced you off. Tea is just paranoid, Sam is mad at me for outing her cheating last server. They have motives to believe that. How about you ask Prae, someone who I had run ins with for yours, someone you have been friends with for a long time, ask him what he thinks because he has said several times on forums I was a great team player and a good teammate, so stop listening to the paranoia.

What you think about my spreading rumours about 500+ brakes players, bees/musks relatonship, I dont really care. It was your diplo told everyone you had 400-500 players, it was Meta that started that rumour. as for the bees/musks thing, ive been fighting to have us fight bloods and epidemic, and bees and brakes go at it with no interference. Now you can believe that or not, but the thing is, the players over here know that is true, so every time you mass mail saying "dim started the war" they know this is simply not true.

BUt my biggest issue, and ive been reaching out trying to explain this to you.

You say im destroying EN, that im destroying Freindships. No, im not, i have no interest in doing that. The person destroying that is YOU, and only YOU. For christ sake, you are blocking people youve been friends with for years, based on hearsay and paranoia. Youve blocked Weasy's PM's, this is someone who is your friend, someone youve known for years, someone youve fought with in EN. And someone who is probably one of the most straight up people ive ever come across.

Look at what you are doing dude, you and you alone are destroying freindships and relationships built over years.

Take a step outside, go for a walk, clear your head, ignore what the evil witches in every corner are telling you and actually think for yourself.

As I say, i dont give a fig what you think about me, but what Im saying is actually trying to help you, the game is just a game, you talk about destroying en, and destroying friendships, you dont need me to do that.

You are just doing just fine by yourself.

Peace.

DeletedUser42857

All the rest don't want to say what you are, but anyway lets enjoy the game and don't bother anymore by crying in here.

Im not actually crying. Erik says im destroying his relationship with people.

Im reaching out in the hope that i can show him its him doing that. If it falls on deaf ears so be it.

At least I tried.

Ruthie2

Phrourach

Tom your blinkered and I dont give a damn what you have heard or who said this, two sides to a story and you have only one, I dont care what people have told you about me, if people dont like me , they can make up all kinds of BS. Also you know as well as me skype messages and ingame messages if copied can be changed.

Bloods were lied to when that pact was set up, we never got told that someone had hit muskets in there own territory to bring them fiighting into 45, you and SE were never a shield, thats where you came on the map. remember the room was not set up by you or me , so us being thrown together , was no issue of bloods planning a pact, it came about as we all talked, but like I said not everything was told, we made it plan and clear we had no beef with the muskets and would not attack them with you .

If thats back stabbing then you must get alot of players doing the dirty on you, I have always tried to play with honour I dont care if you dont trust me friends and teammates do, people who know I will fight tooth and nail for my team..