An Open Letter to the deluded Wijmeersch and Tea City

DeletedUser50768

No, your treachery and lies are destroying prior relationships.

DeletedUser41523

I now know what it must have felt like to read my long forum posts...

DeletedUser42857

No, your treachery and lies are destroying prior relationships.

No, you just choose to listen to Erik's paranoid ramblings.

And tea's insistence that i was planted in EN by Mungus to destroy it from within :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
No, you just choose to listen to Erik's paranoid ramblings.

And tea's insistence that i was planted in EN by Mungus to destroy it from within :)

4dff51c5e2ac9e4a7acf23e29a89b54b.png

Ranga1

Strategos
Its like a jester, they funny to watch. I remember how Dim used to prefer playing in small tight knit alliances, now he is potentially responsible for ruining another server by creating coalitions again :D

The real question is are Bees going to be apart of this, after all their complaining here and previous servers about coalitions, major coalition? or will they stick to their guns and whats on their alliance profile?

DeletedUser

Doubt it will have an answer in externals, lol
The more attention you pay to this fool the better he feels.
I poke him only when I have nothing else to do, lol
Shouldn't you be busy turtling ranga now that this mighty warrior is coming to us?:d

DeletedUser47144

My take on the situation:

1. NB + No Speed >>>> KB + Golden Honey.

In case of 1vs 1 war, NB is more likely to win against KB looking at the players and stats.

2. As a leading alliance, Musks don't want to sit out of war in the core area.

3. If they don't fight KB or NB, Musks need to fight wars moving towards rim and down south in O45. Why would they do this? Not many players are in fovour of doing that as well.

4. Now musks have three choices i) Fight KB ii) Fight NB iii) Fight KB and NB both

i) fight KB out of question as NB + Musks would have overrun them leaving NB too big to deal later

ii) Fight NB makes most sense as O44 is Musks main ocean and NB their main threat

iii) Fight both NB + KB. This would have make NB join hand with KB to form front against Musks. This is where game theory comes into picture. If all three alliance stick to no pact then we have a good server. But distrust runs too deep as if any of the other two joins hand then the third one will be in a bad situation. For now it is NB who was left out of top three teams.

I think Musks leaders make the right and sensible decision if you see the situation as a commander.

DeletedUser42857

Dont know about that, I dont think your "inner circle" have been plotting. You inner circle I guess is Tea, Igor, Meta, Prae, guys like that. Nah, none of of them are out to get you.

But what they have done is feed you disinformation, tea's nonsense about me trying to destroy En, Meta's telling everyone that you had 400-500 players on the server, Igor telling you im some sort of traitor, Sam telling you that im somehow in charge of muskets.

Doubt it will have an answer in externals, lol
The more attention you pay to this fool the better he feels.
I poke him only when I have nothing else to do, lol
Shouldn't you be busy turtling ranga now that this mighty warrior is coming to us?:d

Tea, you dont get it, its nothing to do with the game.

Your constant whispering in eriks ears about plots and schemes, have pushed him to the point where hes blocking people who have been friends for years.

Im actually on eriks side here, im trying to help the guy, he needs to stop listening to the nonsense you feed him.

Ive read your pm's, the dim infiltrated en to destroy it, mungus put him up to it, your absolutely barking mad.

Do you actually believe what you have written? Its nonsense.

C2YgEHv.png

There are people reading that and thinking, what in gods name is tea talking about, its like the ramblings of some bitter old drunk. Dim destroyed en, mungus was behind it.. How would you even know..

I dont care how much you poke me, doesnt bother me, im actually trying to get through to erik to stop him from destroying countless friendships because of his paranoia.

Maybe if you were actually a friend to erik you would be doing the same. But I actually think you thrive on the paranoia, you love the idea that people could be backstabbing each other, or spying, or lying, or whatever else, thats what makes you tick.

Its like a jester, they funny to watch. I remember how Dim used to prefer playing in small tight knit alliances, now he is potentially responsible for ruining another server by creating coalitions again :D

The real question is are Bees going to be apart of this, after all their complaining here and previous servers about coalitions, major coalition? or will they stick to their guns and whats on their alliance profile?

Hang on, when did i ever create coalitions? :D

And ask anyone in musks, who was the one person driving against a war with brakes, who was the person pushing to fight bloods and epidemic and leave brakes and bees to have a 1 on 1 fight while we watched from the sidelines?

And maybe you should tell Denis to stop telling everyone you have 400-500 players on your side - it wasnt even me started that rumour.

But again, thats not what this is about, its about me reaching out to Erik to try and explain to him that the cancerous stories that Tea and Sam and the rest make up, have turned him against friends, people he has played with for years.

You know what, Im done trying. Erik, go block everyone, block them one skype, block them in game, fall out with everyone, see if I care, curl up in a tiny little ball of your own paranoia, EVERYONES OUT TO GET YOU, if you say it often enough its true, but you know what, in a few years, when you realise what I was telling you was true, get in touch, say hello, you can even say "dim, I should have listened".. and i will just say "no worries, at least now you know".

Ranga1

Strategos
Dim Logic: starting a thread about how deluded someone is, is actually helping said person :D

Your nuggets never cease to make me laugh Jester :D

DeletedUser42857

Dim Logic: starting a thread about how deluded someone is, is actually helping said person :D

Your nuggets never cease to make me laugh Jester :D

it was titled to that to get attention. I did actually reach out several times to erik in game.

But like i say, im done caring, ive tried. Hes intent on destroying friendships, blocking people, accusing people of backstabbing him etc. So be it.

Tea can carry on whispering in his ear, Dim destroyed EN, Ravio backstabbed you, Weasy is out to get you, and he can carry on listening to it and he will end up a twisted bitter old man.

Dont care, I tried, Im gonna sleep soundly tonight knowing I did what I could and its outta my control.

Or we can just go with, Yeh, I did it, Mungus put me up to it and I infiltrated En, and started to destroy them from within. I spend my day sending fake skype conversations to everyone saying that they all hate each other, and when brakes and muskets came to this server with the secret plan of being en but keeping it quiet I started trying to destroy the pact.

Oh yes everyone, Brakes and Muskets didnt land in 44 and 54 by accident, they landed together to pretend to be at war when really they are EN. Their play was four branches (brakes, speed limit, musks, wombles) but keep it secret and then later in the game change their name to EN. But look what ive managed to do ive managed to spark a civil war between the two sides and destroy them. All hail Dim, destroyer of the mighty

I sowed the seeds of it on abdera, sinking peoples cs's and making them think someone else did it, making fake pm's, deleting tabs on the wonder forum during wonders to spread paranoia, kicking members, selling information for gold. I even joined QOQ at one point.

And if you believe that pile of hogwash, you really do give me way too much credit. :D

Get a grip people

Ranga1

Strategos
what makes what you say true? Your a proven liar, snake and known manipulator and you sleep easy knowing this fact. Seriously dude, its like your the campest guy in town trying to convince everyone your straight, it just wont work.

DeletedUser

it was titled to that to get attention. I did actually reach out several times to erik in game.

But like i say, im done caring, ive tried. Hes intent on destroying friendships, blocking people, accusing people of backstabbing him etc. So be it.

Tea can carry on whispering in his ear, Dim destroyed EN, Ravio backstabbed you, Weasy is out to get you, and he can carry on listening to it and he will end up a twisted bitter old man.

Dont care, I tried, Im gonna sleep soundly tonight knowing I did what I could and its outta my control.

Or we can just go with, Yeh, I did it, Mungus put me up to it and I infiltrated En, and started to destroy them from within. I spend my day sending fake skype conversations to everyone saying that they all hate each other, and when brakes and muskets came to this server with the secret plan of being en but keeping it quiet I started trying to destroy the pact.

Oh yes everyone, Brakes and Muskets didnt land in 44 and 54 by accident, they landed together to pretend to be at war when really they are EN. Their play was four branches (brakes, speed limit, musks, wombles) but keep it secret and then later in the game change their name to EN. But look what ive managed to do ive managed to spark a civil war between the two sides and destroy them. All hail Dim, destroyer of the mighty

I sowed the seeds of it on abdera, sinking peoples cs's and making them think someone else did it, making fake pm's, deleting tabs on the wonder forum during wonders to spread paranoia, kicking members, selling information for gold. I even joined QOQ at one point.

And if you believe that pile of hogwash, you really do give me way too much credit. :D

Get a grip people

Sounds like you care a whole helluva lot

DeletedUser42857

what makes what you say true? Your a proven liar, snake and known manipulator and you sleep easy knowing this fact. Seriously dude, its like your the campest guy in town trying to convince everyone your straight, it just wont work.

You claim im a liar, but ive never maliciously lied about anything, not anything that mattered. Yes, theres winding you up with nonsense like saying you have 10 branches, but its pretty obvious what is intended to be true and what isnt. I dont consider jokingly saying stuff to wind you up lying, for me, lying has to have some sort of vindictive, spiteful or devious motive behind it. Theres a huge difference between "lying" and just "talking rubbish" . Ive never denied the latter :D

Snake, dont think ive ever betrayed anyone in the game or ever turned on anyone, which is something im pretty proud of. I cant remember anytime ive turned on anyone.

Manipulator, I wouldnt say that, but i do have very strong opinions and am pretty vocal about expressing my point of view. Less manipulation and more bull in a china shop approach. If anything, my honesty and forthright approach is probably my biggest weakness. Not everyone likes the spade is a spade approach. Maybe i should be smarter and more manipulative.

Now tea... telling erik lies like i broke up en, thats manipulating...

You, youre fine, you never really say anything that could be classed as, well, anything. You just shout "dims a liar" a lot. :p

DeletedUser42857

Sounds like you care a whole helluva lot

Care about erik falling out with Lou and the rest of em, nah, done with that, if he wants to be stupid thats down to him.

Done rambling inanely about all sorts of nonsense with Ranga... thats a conversation that will never end :D

DeletedUser

You claim im a liar, but ive never maliciously lied about anything, not anything that mattered. Yes, theres winding you up with nonsense like saying you have 10 branches, but its pretty obvious what is intended to be true and what isnt. I dont consider jokingly saying stuff to wind you up lying, for me, lying has to have some sort of vindictive, spiteful or devious motive behind it. Theres a huge difference between "lying" and just "talking rubbish" . Ive never denied the latter :D

Snake, dont think ive ever betrayed anyone in the game or ever turned on anyone, which is something im pretty proud of. I cant remember anytime ive turned on anyone.

Manipulator, I wouldnt say that, but i do have very strong opinions and am pretty vocal about expressing my point of view. Less manipulation and more bull in a china shop approach. If anything, my honesty and forthright approach is probably my biggest weakness. Not everyone likes the spade is a spade approach. Maybe i should be smarter and more manipulative.

Now tea... telling erik lies like i broke up en, thats manipulating...

You, youre fine, you never really say anything that could be classed as, well, anything. You just shout "dims a liar" a lot. :p

Just cause you lie about things that never mattered doesn't make you anymore credible....

DeletedUser42857

Just cause you lie about things that never mattered doesn't make you anymore credible....

no, thats not what I mean.

What I mean is if i say "Erik has 15 branches under his command" that is clearly not true, but its not a lie in the malicious or devious sense, its just nonsense to cause a bit of chaos and fun.

Thats completely different to for instance saying "xxx beats his wife". That is a lie that clearly is set out to create upset, be malicious etc.

Which takes me back to, yes, I guess I probably do care.

I care, because im sick of this weird obsession Erik has with sending out mass mails to alliances telling them various things about me that are straight up lies.

Mass mailing abdera and ranting about me and stud saying all sorts of things that arent true, mass mailing alliances here and saying dimspace started this war, dimspace is out to get us, mailing people messages from tea city saying im out to destroy En.

I kinda get bored with this weird obsession he seems to have in bringing my name up all the time, and spewing out various lies about me.

One day erik will send a MM that im not mentioned in and I will probably be dissapointed and come on here screaming NOBODY TALKS ABOUT ME ANYMORE :D

Ranga1

Strategos
So basically we just have to guess what your lying about and what your not lying about? You don't know what you want Dim, lucky your single :D

DeletedUser

no, thats not what I mean.

What I mean is if i say "Erik has 15 branches under his command" that is clearly not true, but its not a lie in the malicious or devious sense, its just nonsense to cause a bit of chaos and fun.

Thats completely different to for instance saying "xxx beats his wife". That is a lie that clearly is set out to create upset, be malicious etc.

Which takes me back to, yes, I guess I probably do care.

I care, because im sick of this weird obsession Erik has with sending out mass mails to alliances telling them various things about me that are straight up lies.

Mass mailing abdera and ranting about me and stud saying all sorts of things that arent true, mass mailing alliances here and saying dimspace started this war, dimspace is out to get us, mailing people messages from tea city saying im out to destroy En.

I kinda get bored with this weird obsession he seems to have in bringing my name up all the time, and spewing out various lies about me.

One day erik will send a MM that im not mentioned in and I will probably be dissapointed and come on here screaming NOBODY TALKS ABOUT ME ANYMORE :D

Just stop caring mate. Life gets a lot easier when you don't care what people think of you. People will know if you're a good player or a bad one. People will know if you have honor and/or integrity.

Life gets easier :D