The First real war of Golgi

DeletedUser

I applaud to Bees leadership. KT and Hereford?
Some outstanding diplo and strategical work have been done.
Why? I'll take a liberty to enlight you, dear reader and commoners who don't play this world.

Since the beginning of this world it has been clear enough that sooner or later two of top-3 will clash.

Initially No Brakes planned to fight Bees and even took some cities from them, but then, thanks to forum battle, personal vendettas and nap cancelled by Muskees, Brakes turned on them.
Dishonoring nap terms along with event's myths help them to take an initiative for a short time.
We can talk about "honor" another 10 pages of forum, but clearly it was strategically reasonable decision of Brakes. They knew from a spy (spy?! what spy? nobody uses spies in grepo - lol), that Muskees were planning to operate them, so instead of waiting and respecting the limit of nap time, they decided to get an upper hand and attack beforehand.
Honorable? absolutely not! Smart? Yes!

It needs to be reminded, this is a GAME, not a real life and war is not real here, it's pixels you manage in the web, and the word "honor" is not applicable here. It doesn't matter how many times Erik Wijmersh will use it in his mass mails, or how long Ranga, Tea and Dim will discuss it on forum, it will remain just a game. When you play GTA, Mafia, FIFA, Dota online or NHL online, I doubt you're questioning honor staff.
What honor, respect? As you can't expect an egg from a dog, so you can't expect those things from Erik. All what he really needs is to be on a spotlight, and the more we talk about him, the brighter he shines. But keep in mind, this guy and his mates play for win and they will do whatever is needed to get a victory. Especially after Sinope, they're surely extra motivated.

So, knowing all of that, why can't we finally cut off all "honor" and "respect" poems, both of those has been discriminated in every world anyway, and keep it simple?
Want to shoot - shoot! don't talk.

As I mentioned before, both Muskes and Brakes will benefit from this war. They will get rid off unstable characters, jumpers, part-time players and use bp for new slots. Muskes has lost more cities so far and even few players, but it is an exceptional and solid team, so to cut all talks beforehand, Musks will stand and blossom and will take much more cities than have been lost.

However, Bees is the real winner today. Their diplo and strategical skills are to be admired. All event's myths that were supposed to be used against them are used against Muskes now. When personal vendettas and hatred have blinded some people from top-2, Bees has stayed cool and can afford to sit tight and enjoy the show.

The world is getting interesting, will see what next.

ps/ Stats of war is very welcomed, let's keep scores and statistics for the next generations, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm... You made some very good points. There are aspects/ideals I do wish were part of this game, but I must concede that they are not. Given how you put it, they may not even have a place here, and that's interesting. Learn something new everyday when it comes to this game. I thank you for sharing your insights.

DeletedUser42407

Agreed about the honour part, however the war will not benefit both alliances, only one. One of musk or no brakes will fall and when they do it will be hard and there will be no getting back up. Of course it will be them not us though :p

DeletedUser31163

Great Read Tiller! Only one thing wrong, I'm not a leader here :)

DeletedUser42857

Agree with most, but disagree with the honour bit.

Honour is one thing that should remain in the game, and while erik has spent the last two weeks telling everyone he has always fought with honour, sending mass mails saying how they are the honourable ones what do they do, they do the one thing that throughout grepo everyone will be in agreement you shouldnt do.

Attack a nap partner while the nap is in force.

The war may be great for everyone, but when its all done, and theres winners and losers, brakes leadership will always be losers.

As far as teh first bit of the war goes, musks can arguable say they did ok. Considering the nap, breaking nap in the middle of the night, the number of cities lost has been pretty minimal which considering the seemingly endless supplies of mantis and hydra is pretty good. Shame erik needed 8 people to help him take his.

heres a little teaser for you.

What do Mioune, Tremendous, Meta-Man and Screech aka Kovert Kitty have in common?

Answer in next weeks issue. Winner gets 2000 of each resource

DeletedUser42407

Honour is one thing that should remain in the game, and while erik has spent the last two weeks telling everyone he has always fought with honour, sending mass mails saying how they are the honourable ones what do they do, they do the one thing that throughout grepo everyone will be in agreement you shouldnt do.

The war may be great for everyone, but when its all done, and theres winners and losers, brakes leadership will always be losers.

As far as teh first bit of the war goes, musks can arguable say they did ok. Considering the nap, breaking nap in the middle of the night, the number of cities lost has been pretty minimal which considering the seemingly endless supplies of mantis and hydra is pretty good. Shame erik needed 8 people to help him take his.

What do Mioune, Tremendous, Meta-Man and Screech aka Kovert Kitty have in common?

Haha you talk as if you got blindsided, I mean really if you didn't expect this then I understand why I everyone talks trash about you. The very first casualty of war is honour. I mean considering that you have played for awhile one would think you learn to expect the unexpected.

DeletedUser

I conquered 17,5k city on LUNCH time lol from you without even mentioning it on our forum lol, going for another 3 at night without asking for help man..

mby stop talk about dishonour and start play :)

DeletedUser

The same thing that unites Raivo the Truckerman with jackquest:D
Or Raivo and Praehelios if you wish:p
Stop being a child Dim;)
You might get a + rep in return:p

Tiller,one thing bro,it wasn't HG which shone,it was Karlito which sucked;)

DeletedUser

"All warfare is based on deception." Art of War ~Sun Tzu

DeletedUser42857

Haha you talk as if you got blindsided, I mean really if you didn't expect this then I understand why I everyone talks trash about you. The very first casualty of war is honour.

no we didnt expect it, because some of the quotes from erik in the last few weeks include

"I have played every single server with honour"

"I have never betrayed an agreement"

"If you lose honour you can never get it back"

So, yes, I and others took Erik at his word, that because of "friends on both sides" and "honour and respect being important" that he would actually "honour" the agreement that he made

Now we know eriks word is worth nothing

DeletedUser42407

no we didnt expect it, because some of the quotes from erik in the last few weeks include

"I have played every single server with honour"

"I have never betrayed an agreement"

"If you lose honour you can never get it back"

So, yes, I and others took Erik at his word, that because of "friends on both sides" and "honour and respect being important" that he would actually "honour" the agreement that he made

Now we know eriks word is worth nothing

And now we know you are thrashing violently because your drowning.

DeletedUser41523

What's the score in this war anyways? What other conflicts are going on?

- A curious gold farmer.

DeletedUser42857

And now we know you are thrashing violently because your drowning.

drowning.. theres about 2 inches of water and none of us are children.

congrats, breaking nap in the middle of the night you caught us off guard and took a few cities. What you gonna do when those manti buffs run out :D

Its going to be fun actually seeing what you guys do when you run out of manti's, are you going to do like Tea does and build mixed nukes of slings, hops, horse and chariots.

hadnt seen a mixed nuked since Delphi, man, tea, thanks for giving me a laugh

e531a6b0afbc37f727e425e1417396e8.jpg

I was literally crying, feels good to laugh

DeletedUser

what do you mean shame?

thats who alphamale is no?

you mad? already second people who is asking about this, I dont know steve johnson, meaby stevie wonder but not personally, seen him once on the internet :-D

im first time ever on EN world :)

DeletedUser42857

you mad? already second people who is asking about this, I dont know steve johnson, meaby stevie wonder but not personally, seen him once on the internet :-D

im first time ever on EN world :)

Ok, i was obviously misinformed, assumedly as the other person was as well.

lets all move along :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Its going to be fun actually seeing what you guys do when you run out of manti's, are you going to do like Tea does and build mixed nukes of slings, hops, horse and chariots.

hadnt seen a mixed nuked since Delphi, man, tea, thanks for giving me a laugh

e531a6b0afbc37f727e425e1417396e8.jpg

I was literally crying, feels good to laugh

Man you are stupid, the first page of defensive revolts I look on our forum, what do I see: mantis/harpies/mixed ALU coming from musk! oh no! See how stupid this guy Dim is?

lets all move along :D

Dim Logic: Tell others to move on but ill keep crying about dishonour for as long as I want :D
Dim Logic: Ill cry about other alliances using myth buffs, even though my own alliance has just as many :D
Dim Logic: Ill tell you how funny it is to see you use mixed nukes even though my own team do it :

DeletedUser42857

Dim Logic: Ill tell you how funny it is to see you use mixed nukes even though my own team do it :

Dont worry, I mock people on my own team for using mixed nukes too, but then i learnt and was taught on speed 1 where pure nukes and using the right troop against the right city are crucial :p

not like speed 3/4 where you can built a nuke in a day so it doesnt really matter you build.

Last edited by a moderator: