"If" Golgi were a soap opera...

DeletedUser

What part would you play? What part would two others play?;)

To start it off, I would be "starring" in my role as a bit part otherwise known as an "extra". Not a main character, I'd be strolling around the house party listening to this, sampling that, etc. I'd give a little pat on the back here and there (since I can only give 1 Rep. point at this time).

Figtree would be playing the part of the host at this party efficiently moving about to keep the "party" going.

Hagop would be playing the part of the feline they featured in their "First Real War" post cooling observing "his kingdom" and making those astute observations felines are known for.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know about anybody else, but I'd be the one watching. And boy do I like this show ;).

DeletedUser48257

I'd be the guy who is just in the background waving !

DeletedUser41523

I'd be the guest star that shows up from time to time but otherwise isn't really a character.

DeletedUser

My, my, my... LOL Wow! Sounds like an interesting place. What happened to the other two you guys were supposed to mention? :p

DeletedUser48257

Well j.n.c would be the player who always changes sides (a traitor) :O , and HammerHead01 would be the guy who tries too hard to become friends with them main character !

DeletedUser

Guess I should have titled this, "Welcome to the Golgi frat party!" ROFL

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Weasy : i am retired not gonna play golgi.

weasy : yes i play but under fake name (techn , weasy is retired...).

weasy : I am not a leader.

Weasy : yes they gave me rights, i did not asked them...

Weasy : oh yes i am at HQ skype.... just out respect....

Weasy : not leading !!!! stop calling me a liar !!!!

e305b8d3d6babc7e4d070a7ed3d3d6a0.png

I know who's the epic liar at Golgi's lol

DeletedUser

Take it (w)easy,lol
Just replacing her twin brother dummy space since he is sick with influenza: d

DeletedUser

What part would you play? What part would two others play?;)

To start it off, I would be "starring" in my role as a bit part otherwise known as an "extra". Not a main character, I'd be strolling around the house party listening to this, sampling that, etc. I'd give a little pat on the back here and there (since I can only give 1 Rep. point at this time).

Figtree would be playing the part of the host at this party efficiently moving about to keep the "party" going.

Hagop would be playing the part of the feline they featured in their "First Real War" post cooling observing "his kingdom" and making those astute observations felines are known for.

I'm more of a "party host's best friend who has VIP status in the party (without even having anything to do with the party) but that's what you get when your a best friend" ain't that right figgy boo boo :p

Baudin and IcedDragon are the local cops who patrol the streets looking for parties to crash
Richard is the big fat mayor who sits on his office desk everyday playing skyrim or something :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Id be the cool uncle who moves in to help take care of DJ, Stephanie, and Michelle...

DeletedUser31385

I'm more of a "party host's best friend who has VIP status in the party (without even having anything to do with the party) but that's what you get when your a best friend" ain't that right figgy boo boo :p

Baudin and IcedDragon are the local cops who patrol the streets looking for parties to crash
Richard is the big fat mayor who sits on his office desk everyday playing skyrim or something :p

I laughed when I read this. It's just hilarious.

DeletedUser

i would be the guy on the couch who has been sleeping for 2 yrs straight the party would be going i would crack a brew and go back to sleep