Any premades for the next fast conquest world?

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
They are very good, but I don't like the cliques they form. If you aren't part of the clique, good luck getting support :p

DeletedUser41523

In my experience they were pretty overrated. But yes, I did notice the cliques. The minute AD and I started getting annoyed at each other was the minute support started drying up.

DeletedUser25249

dimale is fast an kinda fun, got morale so yer can get a start, i started late and its like riding a bike tbh kill rebuild repeat

DeletedUser41523

Wonder when they're going to release a 3/3 conquest and no morale...last one was Cythera in 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31480

Looking for a premade, back to game after a year. Played in O25 with Triads and in OV for Rhammus.

Oh Hey Hagop, how you been ?

DeletedUser

I'm good wlod how about you?

On topic, It seems not so many premades will be joining en90

DeletedUser31480

Good mate, what happened to the Venom Squads ? they used to be hot in higher speed Conq servers.

DeletedUser17513

Good mate, what happened to the Venom Squads ? they used to be hot in higher speed Conq servers.

Venom team did not play after Taras world, some of them continued playing solo in different alliances, but the holl team did not play any new world as a premade.. and yeah Hagop i agree, almost no "good" or interesting premades will come to this world..

DeletedUser46838

As a former member myself, they played on Rhammus aka speed 2 world.

DeletedUser41523

Venom isn't here.

Mik is in another world. BB is gone. Daizan is gone.

DeletedUser41523

At least not until Carphi ends. Even if, we all know that Venom is a high cap, no morale team.

DeletedUser43011

hmmm thinking, thinking, thinking.... scratches head.

Dependant on chosen settings i may be encouraged to throw a pre out.