Most BP in a single attack.

DeletedUser

Share your best (BP wise) reports....50k silver for the biggest haul.

DeletedUser52471

5b80d6b278.jpg

Double BP makes that 6.7k

DeletedUser

yeah this world only, looks like obiwan won... lol the only entrant, the winning and the last entrant 50k will be given just pm me in game with where you want the 50k lol

DeletedUser22517

Erik has screen with about 47+k BP in one hit.

When Erik attacks his 80 manties nuke is turning into 800 :D :D :D 47k just for you info is joke my friend, there is far more better BP earned in one single attack

DeletedUser39031

When Erik attacks his 80 manties nuke is turning into 800 :D :D :D 47k just for you info is joke my friend, there is far more better BP earned in one single attack
It's surely impossible to get 47k BP in a single attack let alone more, Even with double BP it would require 23.5k farm space killed, meaning it'd have to be basically all offensive ships and units from multiple cities stack into one. I for one can't believe any of it

DeletedUser22517

It's surely impossible to get 47k BP in a single attack let alone more, Even with double BP it would require 23.5k farm space killed, meaning it'd have to be basically all offensive ships and units from multiple cities stack into one. I for one can't believe any of it

Most BP i ever saw was 40k transports, fast and slow killed on last WW, you do the math how much BP is that

DeletedUser39031

Didn't think of that, forgot about transports completely

DeletedUser50768

You cant believe cause you are a noob. Attack with 80 mantis and 1 ls can kill THOUSANDS of FTB, which get you heavy bp.
Check his reports...

DeletedUser39031

You cant believe cause you are a noob. Attack with 80 mantis and 1 ls can kill THOUSANDS of FTB, which get you heavy bp.
Check his reports...
Mate if you read my latest comment I had forgotten about the transports, I was thinking in the scope of combat units.

No need to be a right proper knob because somebody may not think the same as you, although it does align with your posts from what I can see and your reputation.

DeletedUser47144

Most bps that I have seen is in World Nysa, when my team mates pooled together 353 CS in one city and a player known as xTYZx killed them in one shot with heightened senses on. You can do the calculation that is 120k battle points in one single shot.

DeletedUser48257

Most bps that I have seen is in World Nysa, when my team mates pooled together 353 CS in one city and a player known as xTYZx killed them in one shot with heightened senses on. You can do the calculation that is 120k battle points in one single shot.

How ? What did he have in defense ?

DeletedUser47144

How ? What did he have in defense ?

He killed them with LS nuke. I think it was near or during WW stage and there was not much fight going on. He put this crazy idea forward to free up populations and for fun and many sent their CS. It was one hell of a report.

DeletedUser50768

Mate if you read my latest comment I had forgotten about the transports, I was thinking in the scope of combat units.

No need to be a right proper knob because somebody may not think the same as you, although it does align with your posts from what I can see and your reputation.

My reputation has to be bad for posting in Hyperborea and calling them all simmers, what else do you expect from server that doesnt allow taking cities?

You should consider all options before calling the player out as a lier. It was clearly your mistake for not figuring it out yourself.

DeletedUser

Here is the most dangerous bireme in Golgi!
[report]dd71a65a7640232e2d118c571fd818b1[/report]
This bireme has taken 2 cities in the past 24 hours:D