Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Ranking of my alliance is 5 but we will reach to rank 1 soon.

makro 356

Phrourach
I think Wild Stallionz is the best alliance currently because as we all know, adding a z to the end of a word makes it at least 50% more awesome.

But have you seen what they made with their coa? We don't get why the text is red because we don't have the "z"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Gold Miners PRO, Golden MRA and Gold Busters gonna dominate this world :p

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Are Gold Busters an alliance with the purpose of beating Gold MRA and Gold Miners PRO? Cause that would be a pretty clever name choice. If not then I clearly overthought it and we should move on.

DeletedUser

Are Gold Busters an alliance with the purpose of beating Gold MRA and Gold Miners PRO? Cause that would be a pretty clever name choice. If not then I clearly overthought it and we should move on.

you clearly overthought it and you should move on :p

DeletedUser

after 24 hours open debate about who will win the server lol

DeletedUser45115

after 24 hours open debate about who will win the server lol

Your damn rigth Alpha...
What the hell hapenned to us?
Previously we would debate about who will won the world before the freaking world started and now we wait 24 hours?
Wth????

DeletedUser38652

Your damn rigth Alpha...
What the hell hapenned to us?
Previously we would debate about who will won the world before the freaking world started and now we wait 24 hours?
Wth????

I was debating with myself about who would win the world. My conclusion became that the #1 alliance would win it.

makro 356

Phrourach
I was debating with myself about who would win the world. My conclusion became that the #1 alliance would win it.

Yeah, but best leadership award goes to Golden MRA, I mean Munfus and Erik working together, what more could anyone dream about?

DeletedUser22217

Mung and Erik are both noobs that don't know how to play CQ.
Ops me too.

DeletedUser10030

I agree. The Roman Empire look like the ones at this moment. The Ironback Groups also look strong, even if they do look a bit mass recruity, considering they already have a 'brother alliance'.

DeletedUser22517

Mung and Erik are both noobs that don't know how to play CQ.
Ops me too.

I know 1 thing and that is why i never played CQ, you can have perfect snipe all the time because there is no anti timer on farming villages