Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Immortal Knights is THE alliance.

i believe they will last til the end of the server different from pacted napped sistered (good word, i believe i just invented it)

Ironback Council
Ironback Legion
The Roman Empire
The Black Death
The Golden Axe

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
oh I remember you from Taras... I was the red that made you all scared, I was the red that came to your island then stacked yourself up before running away as i remember.

New name but outcome will be the same, save yourself the shame.

another keyboard hero......I don't hide my name, little boy

DeletedUser

Let the beginners protection end then everything would be clear.

DeletedUser31385

Let the beginners protection end then everything would be clear.

I have seen alliances that looked good in the beginning get smashed after a few weeks. It usually takes a month or more for the all the MRAs to be killed off.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
SPARTA has quite a high average and are sitting pretty in O54. None of the other alliances at the top in that ocean are even close to their average. So assuming SPARTA comes out of BP aggressive they could grab a very hard to surpass lead in their home ocean.

DeletedUser

Two brother alliances, -SPQR- and -SPQR II- are alliances to watch in the comimg months :)

DeletedUser

Two brother alliances, -SPQR- and -SPQR II- are alliances to watch in the comimg months :)

Not sure about that mate. You guys have the worst average points in the top 5 and already have an academy. You guys are screaming mra to me right now. You may survive a month or two, but you guys definitely wont last the entire server.

DeletedUser41523

Who do you guys think will be the first top 12 to disband?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'm guessing Golden MRA. They are spread between 3 oceans and have a low average. I would assume they become an easy target after BP ends.

DeletedUser41523

Good point. But for the sake of fun, lets not count gold trader teams.

DeletedUser10030

Unnamed look very fragile; I can see them disbanding or merging with a bigger alliance.

DeletedUser

Can anyone create a sink,swim or float option for top 12 alliances as it is created in zancle thread.