Carphi Rumour Mill

DeletedUser3613

I used to be an IGM so please don't show me a thread where somebody is asking a question and tell me it is a rule, please note the post from lane in the thread you have linked ;)

I could ask my family all to set up accounts on grepolis sit at home and send me resources and spells all day long, if i choose to do so and if my family agreed.

I have managed to play this game for six years and never get banned, and yet players in BZC cant make it to the end of one server and have already managed to banned more than once .............

I really couldn't care if people are sad enough to cheat on a free browser game and only just be as good as some people i know that play clean and hard but do not insult my intelligence by coming here and spouting and expecting me to eat it.

DeletedUser52206

I used to be an IGM
- at least now we know that you cannot be impartial

tell me it is a rule
- where in my post did i say that?

I have managed to play this game for six years and never get banned, and yet players in BZC cant make it to the end of one server and have already managed to banned more than once .............
- i played grepolis for 3 years now and played it clean without braking any rules. As for the rules, they are done in such a manner that the ones applying them can do whatever they want.

free browser game
- hard to be free as you get your your paycheck from us the players playing this game...

insult my intelligence
- don't flatter yourself

The end

DeletedUser3613

Zam0llxe, your response was expected, I think there is a saying in BZC that goes if at first people dont believe your rubbish, throw some insults and hope they stick. If you arn't naming cites questionably you are here talking poop.

Daz out ;)

DeletedUser52206

throw some insults
again, you assume me saying things that i did not. And that proves my point mentioned in the post above in regard with you being a staff member or at least ex staff member as you stated above.

If you arn't naming cites questionably
- what's so questionable about english language? if, by any mean possible, my city names offend you in any way, please say and we can have a debate.

you are here talking poop
- this is your second insult of this kind. but it appears that you, being a staff member or at least an ex staff member as you previously stated, don't care about these things and your coleagues allow your misconduct. It really shows the culture of your organisation.

so, basicly, instead of throwing me insults on this forum, how about you or your colleagues respond my ticket as it is long overdue...

DeletedUser3613

- don't flatter yourself

insult ;)

I have not been a member of the moderation team for a while so your cloaked jabs mean nothing to me, if you are unhappy with the way your ticket has been dealt with you can escalate it ;)

I think we are losing the point here though "account pushing" im calling horse poop on this and would like some kind of clarification as if what you say is true then inno have created and implemented a new rule without saying a word ........... highly unlikely !!

Im also a little worried as i have been sending wood to player in my alliance for over two weeks now, he has more points than i do so this by definition is "account pushing"

All I was saying to you Zam0llxe is you are trying to tell me something in your first post that i know not to be true, despite no longer being a mod I still read and re check the rules on regular basis to ensure I play within them ;)

DeletedUser10962

Clearly zamo's IQ isn't that high. Didn't Daz just say he used to be an IGM I.e. He isn't now so how could he respond to your ticket. Secondly even if he still was they're not allowed to moderate worlds they play in (for obvious reasons) so he still wouldn't be able to.

Suggesting mods aren't impartial is frankly stuoid. They are volunteers who get limited compensation for dealing with a ton of complaints and constant accusations of not playing it fair. The only reason they would not be impartial would be if you engage with them in a provocative manner which judging by the BZC attitude this server is easy to imagine. Seems that some people here demand more information from mods then when they prise it out of them post it on the forum saying it's completely unacceptable for them to have discussed it. Oh well I guess your greenhouse is getting a lot of ventilation by now

DeletedUser52206

@ dazzler:
1. that was crittically spoken, in any mean it was not intended to be seen as an offense. Take it as W.G. Regier said it.
2. i dont hold grudges and never will. I dont throw any
cloaked jabs
i'm just straightforward.
3. as for the account pushing issue, maybe we should ask the moderators to see their official position
4. maybe they changed their mind about account pushing.

@djdom32:
1. why do you start your post with an attack on me? did i wronged you with something? why do you start with an insult?
2. clearly dazlerr understood what i wrote. maybe its because of my english ? its not my native language so i'm sorry for you djdom if you did not understand me. If you need some things clarified, please PM me with what you need clarified and i can tell you what i wanted to say.
Suggesting mods aren't impartial is frankly stuoid
i did not suggest that. you assumed it. all i was asking for is more transparency regarding rules and application of said rules.
Oh well I guess your greenhouse is getting a lot of ventilation by now
- so you start with an insult and finish with another. Kudos to you

Aethilla

Phrourach
Rumour has it that yet another leading BZC vs. player has been banned. This time however he is saying he deliberately provoked the ban by calling his city "ufuk diknel" knowing it would result in a 7 dat non attackable ban as he had been previously warned by support for using the ufuk tag. This way he avoided having to use up any of his VM days. If there is any truth in this rumor then Inno games need to look at linking bans and VM days or making some bans attackable to stop this practice becoming widespread.

DeletedUser10962

@djdom32:
1. why do you start your post with an attack on me? did i wronged you with something? why do you start with an insult?

I find when people are posting moronic things this is the easiest way to gain their attention. Those with low IQs tend to have lower attention spans and so a quick (and accurate it would seem) insult is a good way to grasp it.
2. clearly dazlerr understood what i wrote. maybe its because of my english ? its not my native language so i'm sorry for you djdom if you did not understand me. If you need some things clarified, please PM me with what you need clarified and i can tell you what i wanted to say.

I understood your post pretty well. I think it went something along the lines of wah wah wah. Games not fair. Wah wah wah we're not treated fairly all the admins are against us. I have no need nor desire for you to rant at me in pm far better for you to do it publicly where you can entertain us all.

3. i did not suggest that. you assumed it. all i was asking for is more transparency regarding rules and application of said rules.

Really? Whilst I'm sure you're obliged to say that your posts paint a clear picture of your feelings. You imply that anyone who has been a moderator cannot be impartial. Secondly you say that "As for the rules, they are done in such a manner that the ones applying them can do whatever they want" suggesting that mods bend them to fit their needs which again I can see no reason for them to do so.
4. - so you start with an insult and finish with another. Kudos to you

Yes although I was wondering if you'd be able to grasp the meaning of it. I was pleasantly surprised maybe there is hope for you yet. Lastly if you would be so kind maybe stop coming on the forum crying woe is me and grandstanding that maybe you will quit because the world is so unfair. If you want to quit do so no-one is stopping you the whining and moaning I've seen from some members of BZC this server has amazed me it's a complete transformation from the alliance of warriors that dominated Taras.

DeletedUser3613

Ok so dazlerrs back

"Account pushing" I have checked the rules again and again and still cannot find a single reference to it, so i am here calling for gaby or Gkass to come on here and explain exactly what this new rule is I am happy to receive screenshots on my skype in order to keep ban discussion off the forum (as is the rules)

Zam0llxe you have done an awesome job as muggins for your so called leaders today mate well done !! just a shame you ended up not speaking to rocks about it otherwise you may have finished the day with and ounce of credibility ;)

Aethilla

Phrourach
Ok so dazlerrs back

"Account pushing" I have checked the rules again and again and still cannot find a single reference to it, so i am here calling for gaby or Gkass to come on here and explain exactly what this new rule is ;)

Strangely silent :)

DeletedUser45423

"Account pushing" is, accordingly to the admins the next situation: if you need resources and spells to build something fast and you ask help from your alliance that is account pushing. So don't cast cotos to your alliance members and don't help them with resources because you are going to be banned.

So, being helpful is a sin.

MissusR

Phrourach
Next you will be telling us that sending trips/favour farming and all kinds of support is against the rules. The only time sending resources/spells is forbidden is if you have a shared internet connection. As an honest non cheating player you have shared connection activated and it is impossible to do even by accident.

DeletedUser3613

i do :)

I have been account boosting on helike for the last week and im still not banned

Aethilla

Phrourach
Aethilla do you still think we using bots ?

Honest answer.... Yes I do, you in particular Irish, how else do you account for this....and not an anchor used anywhere, if thats luck then your wasted here should be playing the lottery
_biggrin.gif

http://prntscr.com/alxj33